Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:40:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit Started by: Mr_Kuku on Feb 09, '13 21:08

Earlier today a wave of murder wiped out the leadership of Detroit.  As we speak, good, honourable members of this thing are being shot down in their beds.

No reason has been given, it appears that the powers that be can't even be bothered to make something up. 

Detroit was a good city, organised, the GF was a decent and honourable man, his CL's worked hard to build the city up from nothing.  And they did this ata time of stagnation and decline.  That stagnation and decline will return, tenfold, and be visits upon the aggressive cities.  For the leadership of the aggressive cities have no concept of this thing.  They are bullies, nothing more and nothing less.

They would do well to consult their history books, those that misrule don't do so forever.

Fallen members of a Detroit and all those who want to take a stand against the scum that plague this world, contact me.  Be stealthy and contact me.  I will be here, on these Streets, until we have made them regret what they did.

NOW IS THE SPRING OF OUR DISCONTENT

Report Post Tip

Cool story bro

Report Post Tip

Vegeta... As anonymous as you are dumb.  You'll do well.

Report Post Tip

As entertaining as you are...did you forget, that these same guys that whipped Det also helped built it?!?!

Your def missing something Mr...KUKU!!! lol

Report Post Tip

It has been preached over and over, when someone comes to the street to alert you of their doings, its their choice. If the "bullies" and " bad men " dont wanna talk, well that could be because they are busy cleanin up scraps, and laughing about it. After all, they are "bad men"!

The case of coming to the streets and explaining themselves, reminds me of when Detroit decided to do their own house cleaning, and decided to come out and tell us what they wanted to, because it was ranted about in the streets. Firmly stated, it was on their own behalf that they chose to come out and say something. Not because its expected, demanded, or warranted.

Just my thoughts.

Report Post Tip

"Helped built it"

You are and idiot.

Report Post Tip

I will never understand why the ancestors of the deceased always have to show up to these shores making threats to the ones who brought down their ancestors. This is a criminal society where death is always on the table. Its our life, its expected. Stop your petty threats and just live your life. Do what you must in it but stop blabbing about it.

Report Post Tip

I wouldn't give you my last Rolo, Rolo.

condemnded, I've got logs that ill be making public.  Your name might be apt

Report Post Tip

No Mr_Kuku you are an idiot.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows the following is true.

WINTER IS COMING!!!!

Report Post Tip

be stealthy and contact you....Bhahhahahahhahahaha...i laugh at the thought that anyone could be steatlhy

Report Post Tip

Erm, why do you laugh at people being stealthy?

Report Post Tip

i like eggs

Report Post Tip

With all due respect, I don't believe those who have the ability to wipe out an entire city really owe and explenation to anybody. It's pretty much their perogative and I'm sure their reasons will come out soon enough, if only by their future actions.

Report Post Tip

Detroit isn't completely finished yet, why would anyone be making speeches when a threat is still there.

You want explanations before whatever event has even finished.

Report Post Tip

Slowclaps Countdown...

Report Post Tip

Of course there will be some feelings hurt. As stated before, however, this is a specific lifestyle. People die, and in this case, an entire city is taken out. As the lineage of a Detroit member that was included in this, I must say I have no hard feelings. Business as usual, and if you can't stand the heat get out.of the kitchen.

Report Post Tip

Mr Kuku, as always, your type rise in any time of moderate peace, a war mongering dolt who really needs to stop and look at things from a different angle, you sit here and tell us how terrible the leadership is, yet your ideal way to "bring them down" is to make fun of them and look the fool. You're not but a court jester who would better be able to bring change if he could come to stop yelling like a maniac and actually build yourself a better reputation and get some legs under you. If you but stopped being the jester and started learning the stonework of leadership, you might have the ability to become something more productive to our society.

please, from today on, open your mouth only to tell stories, hide your lessons and lecturings in stories like little red ridding hood, where people would enjoy listening. Unlike these bitter pills and drippings of an unclean madman.

Honey will gain you more then the the poison that drips from your mouth.

I'm sure the leadership felt they had a good reason to take out Detroit, and your accusations and screams of protest only make you look the jack ass who needs a carrot to lead him anywhere, even out of a fire.

Report Post Tip

<3 KUKU

Report Post Tip

A slow but steady stream of recruits have approached.

I don't pretend that we will be able to effect massive change, but we can make our presence felt.  We can cost the murderers many, many millions and cause mayhem.  We can lead them by their aggressive noses to a situation advantageous to us.

I can bring you to that place.

Our internal security will be watertight.  The latest batch of Underground shooters remained undetected.  The newest batch will too. 

Contact me and join the Mafia Spring.

Report Post Tip

Winter of Discontent was a much better slogan.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL