Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:17
Page:  1 
Conspiracy Started by: HMX1 on Feb 10, '13 10:10

This Thread is for all the Conspiracy Therios ... running rampant thru out the game. Post them hear so all can read and comment ...

Report Post Tip

Mudkip walks out into the street while looking around each and every corner for that thing that had scared him just earlier today

'...A couple days ago at a Chicago meeting I noticed a fellow mobster, ThomasAnderson with some type of large red animal that resemebles a chipmunk on his face and it scared alot of people at the meeting.. but no one had the balls to say anything.. my question is: Is his blazing ginger moustache real or was it a small dead animal? YOU DECIDE!'

Mudkip hears some old backround music play in the distance as he skips home

Report Post Tip

I've heard drunk rumours that when you die, you'll reincarnate and walk around the streets yapping about how your death was an "unjust" death.
I've also heard that there are citizens that late at night dig up corpses at the local cemetery and have their ways with them corpses.

Report Post Tip

I've heard drunk rumours that when you die, you'll reincarnate and walk around the streets yapping about how your death was an "unjust" death.

This is true... as many have done in the past few hours. Unjust or not ... the fact remains, you must rise from the ashes just as your father has done, and start again. Quiters never quiet and winners never stumble on their path to wimming. If they did not stumble and face advercity... then we all would be billionaires and makeing the olympics, nfl, mlb, nhl, nascar drivers with lear jets and supermodel wives and mistresses.

What does not break you makes you stronger

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Conspiracy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL