Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Phil_Steak's Plan? Started by: Mr_Kuku on Feb 10, '13 13:06

As has been absolutely and categorically cleared up, the takedown had genuine reasoning behind it.  Detroit posed no threat.  It was an aggressive, hostile and unprovoked action.

So let's have a serious discussion about the motivations behind it.  And bear in mind, again, this is uncontrovertial, that this thing has suffered a setback recently and the levelling comes at a time of near universal desire to see cities bustling.

Phil_Steak is no mug.  He's not a stupid man.  He doesn't do things for no reason.  So why did he pointlessly level the city of Detroit, killing almost a hundred people and leaving their sons and daughters to return?

Well, that's just it.  He's wanting to build his city.  DeadlySin is assumed to be the most powerful Godfather around at the moment, and for now, he is.  His upper structure would outgun Phil's, and Phil knows this.  If DS and PS duelled, it would be an even match.  But DS could call down wave after wave of BG attacks on PS and could wipe his city out.  PS would lose an outright war on DS and he knows it.

Now, you might ask, why would DS attack PS?  Basically, sooner or later, they will go to war.  Something will happen.  It's just a question of when.  Or, as is likely, some of PS's upper structure will rogue and attack all or some of DS's family. 

As we have concluded, PS needs more men, hitters, cannon fodder and money.

PS is regarded far more favourably, despite the levelling of Detroit, than DS is.  PS will gain recruits from the offspring of the Detroit fallen. 

From the feedback that I have received, those seeking vengance are after DS, not PS.

So, in summary, PS needed the human resources that Detroit can provide, in the form of motivated, freshfaced mobsters.  PS is fortifying his city and he's battening down the hatches.

Report Post Tip

"As has been absolutely and categorically cleared up, the takedown had genuine reasoning behind it."

That should have read: As has been absolutely and categorically cleared up, the takedown had NO genuine reasoning behind it.

Report Post Tip

Phil_Steak he reminds me of a man that i see on a box week by week he runs his family, runs guns, lost his friend sets up his on brother too accomplish a goal there was alot of thought put into all of those things that happen, but i dont believe your theory as Phil_Steak did put up an explanation why Detroit crucified and 100+ men died i may not of believed it was good reasons to wipe out a whole city as alot of people didnt but hey there was an explanation.

Report Post Tip

The explanation made no sense, named no names, offered to rationale.  It was a cover-up, a whitewash, a nonsense.

Phil rook out Detroit because he wanted direct benefits from it.

Report Post Tip

Your bloodline shows, time and again, that it is incapable of moving on. That is all this proves.

Report Post Tip

Ad hominem. 

Discuss the points raised, or don't discuss at all. 

Report Post Tip

Mr Kuku,

i fail to see any points made apart from heresay, or is it horse-say?  I forget... Heresy?  Hershey?  Oh well...

However, I will say that if your "points" are the measure of a sound argument, you can call me Mr. Straw-Man.

Report Post Tip

PS is regarded far more favourably, despite the levelling of Detroit, than DS is. PS will gain recruits from the offspring of the Detroit fallen.

From the feedback that I have received, those seeking vengance are after DS, not PS.

If these people only knew how many times I've wanted to wipe them out but DS calmed me down and talked me out of it.

Report Post Tip

Got any proof, Phil_Steak?  And why did you finally wipe them out?  Your reasons are bullshit, you know it, I know it, it's well known.

Report Post Tip

Because we wanted to and we can? simple enough? shit or not they are reasons, count yourself lucky you are privy to the level of information you have been given, and now drop it?

Report Post Tip

Another conspiracy theory by the Kuku bloodline?

Face... meet palm.

Report Post Tip

Well done, Steak! That should be your nickname, Phil "well done" Steak XD hahaha

Report Post Tip

If these people only knew how many times I've wanted to wipe them out but DS calmed me down and talked me out of it.

funny stuff godfather...i like that...keep it up :)

Report Post Tip

Now, you might ask, why would DS attack PS?  Basically, sooner or later, they will go to war.  Something will happen.  It's just a question of when.

As I read in my great great grand pappies journals, there was a time when 2 very very power godfathers were allied together, Roman and Premier, and everyone expected they would turn on each other at some point and it never happened, just as I suspect NO will never turn on Philly and vise versa.

You know, my great great grandfather was a CL in LA before it was removed by, PS, DS and Squid and sure he was pissed and thought all of these men were must power hungry warmongers but that was his vision from the outside.   Having built a life here in NO and had some, all be it limited, conversations with my godfather and with DS, and I can say without a doubt that I couldn't have been further from the truth.   These 2 godfathers do everything they can to avoid war if it's possible, but they are also smart enough to know, you don't let your enemy take the first punch.  If your opponent is balling up his fists, you don't close your eyes and wait to get punched in the nose, you hit first!  Plain and simple!   

You don't like the explanation you are given, suck it up!  Phil didn't have to come out to the streets at all!

Report Post Tip

God the kuku bloodline is a total joke. I remember hearing stories from my grandpa about how there always has been this bloodline the kuku that is a joke and never amounts to anything but dead beat excuses for a human being.

Report Post Tip

I repeat the words of a famous mafioso

Do not feed the troll.

Report Post Tip

You don't like the explanation you are given, suck it up! Phil didn't have to come out to the streets at all!

It really surprises me how anyone can still say that. Really, it does.

Of course Phil didn't need to come out with an explanation, but when someone does come out with an explanation then surely that explanation should be factual? I'm not saying Phil's isn't, I'm not even going to bother getting into whatever conspiracy Kuku is dreaming up now, I'm simply aghast at the amount of times I hear people going on and on about how grateful people should be to hear a reason even if its a bullshit one.

Frankly, I'd rather no reason at all if all people were telling were lies (again, this isn't about Detroit or Phil's reasons).

Thats just my view, though. I've never been one for the old saying of the victor writes the history, even if the real reasons are shit I'd always prefer they were the ones aired to the public.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest. Once again though i'd like to point out that none of what i've said relates specifically to Phil Steak or the recent removal of Detroit, I was just picking up on what our spinach loving friend over there brought to the table.

Report Post Tip

I absolutely loved that speech Mr_Kuko, brilliant!

A not so subtle way of attempting to plant the gigantic seed in New Orleans heads that eventually Philly will attack us or vice versa. What were you expecting, Phil to scratch his head, look at his Captains and declare you have a point, guns to the ready, we're going to Philly!

My family have been around these shores for years and I make it a point to tell my Children, when Daddy dies, you go make yourself a name; Don't avenge me, don't moan just go be your own man. My family have died at every rank, died with family to support or a city to run and not once, never has the children gone after the meanies who killed their father - death offers your children a fresh start, a blank canvas to paint what they will.

I would recommend your son, assuming he's as short sighted, petty and pathetic as you are, go to the doctors, arrange for a bollock transplant or grow some nuts naturally and drink a nice cold can of "Man the fuck up".

Report Post Tip

I would recommend your son, assuming he's as short sighted, petty and pathetic as you are, go to the doctors, arrange for a bollock transplant or grow some nuts naturally and drink a nice cold can of "Man the fuck up".

I Like this

Report Post Tip

If it is a plan then maybe it's reason enough to do this.

We will probably never know.

Killing is never a good think only a neccesary evil in our world.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Phil_Steak's Plan?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL