Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:19
Page:  1 
Deadly Intercourse? Started by: Mafialicious on Feb 10, '13 17:57

He laid on his bed, staring at his empty pack of cigarettes. Beside him laid a woman, a fine woman. She was smoking the last cigarette from the pack but he didn't care. He slightly smiled thinking about how entertaining the last hour had been.

He didn't even knew the name of woman, neither did he particularly care for her much. He had picked her up in a bar and taken her to his room after a few drinks. It's amazing how easy it is to pick up women once you become a made man, he thought to himself.

All these months he worked his ass of to get some recognition and it had finally come. No longer did just his wife admire him, he had the world and the finest women at his feet. Knocking over 7-11's were in the past, barbs were for babies. He now fully focussed on running bigger crimes and moving cocaine.
How lucky had he been, got accepted in a family and his hard work had paid off.

Go get me new cigarettes, he told the woman whilst throwing some money on her stomach. The woman looked irritated but got up from the bed and got herself dressed. He watched her walk out the room and couldn't help but think he had seen her before. Probably from when he had ran prostitution rings back in the days, when he was a goomba.

He shrugged and got out of the bed himself, he was running late for a meeting with the Don and his most loyal consig. They were planning to raid a truck depot for a while now and tonight they would finalize their plans. If this heist would go well, he would be fucking loaded.
He put on his pants and just buckled his belt when the woman came back with his cigarettes. He took the cigarettes from her, put on his shoes and shirt, gave the girl a kiss on the cheek and left.

Life was good.

Just in time he made it to the meeting. They had decided on meeting at the Don's house given the circumstances. He knocked on the door and the Don's wife answered and walked him to the second dining room. Everyone else was already there, he sat down and they got chit chatting. Still pleased with his succes earlier in the day he shared some of the juicy details of the happenings with the woman. They laughed at the fact he had send her out to get him cigarettes and agreed that, thats the perfect life.

They went deeper into detail on the raid and soon had set a time and date. Then there was a knock on the door. It was the woman! How did she get into the Don's house he wildly thought in his mind.
She didnt look at him though, she looked at the Don... "Daddy, sorry I couldn't make it to lunch today. Can I get you guys something to drink?" She looked around the room and her eyes caught his. He panicked, did he just spent the day in bed with the daughter of the don and then BRAGGED about what an easy girl she had been?!.
The woman looked straight at him now and walked towards him. She had taken some money from her purse and handed it to him.

"This is the change you got from the cigarettes.... I forgot to give it to you earlier"

All the guys were looking at him now.... was this it? WAS THIS THE END OF HIS CAREER? WAS HE GOING TO LIVE OR DIE?

How do you think he can save himself from this most unfortunate situation?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster was at his day job when he burst out laughing!

This was one of the best street stories i have ever heard Mafialicous. You know brother i think the only way he can get himself out of this situation is by smiling and thanking the poor girl dude!

Report Post Tip

This was one of the best street stories I have ever heard Mafialicous.

I want to say well done  mafialicous and Hogan nailed on the head  well played

Report Post Tip

He should just laugh....

Report Post Tip

Lorenzato, glad to bring you some entertainment mate!
Hogan, thanks for the compliment! Do you still sell HOGAN buttons? !
Miss-Pinky, thank you as well for the compliment, we aim to please.
Fulminro, you think laughing will solve this matter? You need some really big balls to laugh about it in front of the Don.... But maybe it will work...

Report Post Tip

no brother not until voting comes around but you know something dude if you would like a hulk-A-mania t shirt brother I'd be glad to give you one!

Report Post Tip

It doesn't happen like that, Mafialicious.  It just don't happen like that.

Report Post Tip

Dominic couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"I have to say that is interest situation. Can't wait to see what happens next."

Report Post Tip

If He laughs he can then try to play it off. "Im sorry I was being such a jerk about the change. I had no idea who your father was." Or something like that

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deadly Intercourse?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL