Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:27
Page:  1 
Psychopaths Arrival Started by: HMX1 on Feb 10, '13 22:11

In the dark of night, a clean cool night aire licks at his nose as the fog rolls in from the docks. As he adjusts his lapel of his heavy trench coat he sees a bright light puncture thru the fog. The distant sound of a naval bell, pierces thru this night like a gunshot in a valley. Echoing off the water and buildings....

He opens the limo door, and the boss steps out. Signalling the driver to flash his headlights to shine into the night. "Its nights like this that makes me want a cognac and cigar next to warm fire HMX", says Psychopath.

"Boss, I could have made this run for you. No need for you to come down sick with a cold or flu." I say

"I know young H, you are proving to be more of trusted asset everyday. But tonight is important for our family. Our documents are arriving from Italy.... along with new associates flooding the roles. It is important that we do this on a united front. That they see me standing here in the cold, dead of night. Awaiting for thier arrival. Then when I ask them, or other leadership asks them to do the same on any given night, they will remember that we was here. Standing on the docks to recieve them. To guide them thru... to welcome them." He says....

As the overhead crane rumbles to life at the Controls is Kerne, with a steady hand and sure movements he begins lifting the containers assigned to the family off the boat. Plucking them off 1 by 1 as if they are dollar bills floating thru the air... gently lowering them to the dockside and awaiting trucks... as the doors are opened and faces emerge from the dark throws of the container... an old man comes to the front carrying a Leather bound book with gold etching on the cover and gold edged papers.... He comes toward the boss.

HMX reaches for his revolver just cautiously. The boss stops him with a gentle hand. The old timer hobbles toward the boss. Never looking him in the eye, never raising his head from the long stare of his feet... when he finally is within a few feet he drops to his feet and raises the book towards the boss...

"Arise old man, states the boss." He rises and again presents the boss the book. Psychopath takes the book, and as he turns to the others that are now loaded in the truck... he says Welcome family... may we prosper and never forget where we come from. May we always remember this night, and may No one go against the rules of my family. I am fair and just... quick to reward and quicker to discipline. May no one ever raise their hand against a woman... nor the elderly of this first shipment... for if they do....." his voice lingers into the night...

And with a smile " well we shall see"

Come Keme and Lynch lets get them settled and our building begin..

H see to the rest of them

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Psychopaths Arrival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL