Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 08:30:23
Page:  1 
Problem with Dueling *pinch of salt* Started by: Rhuarc on Feb 11, '13 19:48

Guys and Gals,

I was catching up with an old pal and they're really pissed off about a fundamental issue with the recently installed dueling. The principle behind dueling is a great idea, a good, old school way to settle disputes and that's all grand however, they have an issue with a real numb nuts, a royal pain in the arse that they want dead and for some reason the dueling system wont work for them. The person they want to duel is more than willing to duel them, in fact, they want the duel just as much as my pal does however, there seems to be a bug or issue with the functionality and so I come to the masses asking for help.

Can someone please help clause duel himself?

Report Post Tip

It would be a double victory

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure he has that one down pat.

Report Post Tip

That is so unfair, first they stop him from shooting himself (again) now they won't allow him to duel himself. If the fat git wants to off himself I say he should be allowed.

Report Post Tip

I for one support the gods decision to stop him from furthering his obsession with self mutilation.

Report Post Tip

I'm suitably impressed by the fact that Clause has not been allowed to forget that incident despite the number of years that have elapsed since.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Problem with Dueling *pinch of salt*
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL