Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
365 Days in Space Started by: CarlGrimes on Feb 14, '13 05:00

Ive really enjoyed all seeing all of the events unfold, So a big thank you to Chicago!

Any idea when we will get the other results for the Art competition?

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy chose art by Tricky_Dick

CarlGrimes chose art by EthanButler

Rayden chose art by SterlingArcher

We will announce Lilacs choice as soon as she has chosen.

Winnerz will be paid out later today!

Winners will be paid out later today. Thank you for your contributions was hard for us to choose with so mu 

Report Post Tip

I didn't see sterling post anything.

Would be nice to see all of the winning suits.

Report Post Tip

The contributions will be shown soon, keep an eye out for them!

Pp contest results are in and will be posted shortly as well.

Report Post Tip

Top three choices artwork as promised.

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/cg.jpg

http://mehwhatever.com/profile/pics/spacecndn.gif

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc112/TeruzzoPortfolio/TheInsomniacs_zps53a21c28.jpg

Now that Lilac is back we will have her pic out her favorite piece of art work here shortly and post her choice.

Now onto the results for the 24 Endurance PP competition. I'd like to thank everyone once again for there involvement in not only this event, but the entire day! We had a great turn out and I got a lot of positive feedback from everyone!

We had ten entries all together. Here are your top three!

Top 3:

Vegeta: 72 pts

DeadlySin: 65 pts

Raoul_Silva: 60 pts

Congrats to you all specially Vegeta as he is walking away with a cool $10,000,000. Everyone will be paid out for there participation as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Carl.

Feb 16, '13 00:45 Your accountant has received payment of $5,000,000 from CarlGrimes.

I enjoyed participating. Had I known of the event's starting time beforehand I'm sure I would've had a better showing, but alas with no forewarning I slept through almost half of it!

Happy one year SpaceCowboy. Thanks to Chicago for hosting these events, I hope everyone enjoyed them as much as I did.

Report Post Tip

Feb 16, '13 00:56 You transferred 5.00 credits to Sterling-Archer

Feb 16, '13 00:49 Your accountant has made payment of $5,000,000 to Sterling-Archer.

Feb 16, '13 00:48 You transferred 5.00 credits to EthanButler

Feb 16, '13 00:47 Your accountant has made payment of $5,000,000 to EthanButler.

Feb 16, '13 00:46 Your accountant has made payment of $2,500,000 to Raoul_Silva.

Feb 16, '13 00:45 Your accountant has made payment of $5,000,000 to DeadlySin.

Feb 16, '13 00:44 Your accountant has made payment of $10,000,000 to Vegeta.

Tricky_Dick was paid out earlier today by SpaceCowboy personally. Must of really wanted to hang up that piece of art right away! Thank you all again to anyone who stepped foot in Chicago from all of us during yesterdays events. We all appreciate you taking the time to get to fly down and have fun. A big thank you to SpaceCowboy for allowing this to take place without knowing what my exact intention were. We had a blast, thanks for staying alive old man!

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Carl, aren't you just a little cutie.

Raoul ruffles Carl's hair and gives him a smile that would get you arrested in at least 30 states.

I had no idea I had done so well, especially seeing how many times I was PPed myself, and the number of times I over reached my own abilities. I'll have to hit the Candy Store now, Big Hunks and Butter Fingers for everyone!

Report Post Tip

I was pleasantly surprised to win the PP competition. If I had actually PPed the whole day and not had to work, poor DeadlySin would be even further behind me.

Excellent day overall fellas, thank you, and well done.

Congrats SpaceCowboy!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and happy birthday again, SpaceCowboy! I'm sorry I missed most of the festivities - unfortunately things away from these shores are peaking for me right now - otherwise I'm certain I'd have smashed both Vegeta and DS in the pickpocketing event, and you and I would have ended up on a wonderful date!

It sounds like an awesome day was had - congrats again!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 365 Days in Space
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL