Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:52
Page:  1 
Come into the void with me! Started by: Revan on Feb 14, '13 11:43

The void. What is there to say about the void? It's nice and there's a lot of space, quaint I suppose. Nothing much more can be said about it; I need to fill more space however, this won't cut it for the masses that may or may not be reading my mind right now. I wonder if they can really read my mind, I'm probably just para... YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Okay, they don't look like they heard me... but how can I be sure? What if they're just pretending? Fuck. I'm freaking out, fuck. This isn't going to work. This isn't going to...

"Hi, hi hi hi. Hello Sirs and ladies alike, I am here to sell you something that I'm sure many of you have seen before! It's called a gun. Now I know what you're thinking... BUT WE ALREADY ALL OWN GUNS, but not like this! This is something special, and I'll tell you WHY! It's because I got this little trinket from space."

Oh fuck, they're leaving. Maybe they heard me call them all idiots. I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean it. Please stay? This gun is something you've never se... oh, wait, yeah I should probably speak aloud for the ones that can't hear read my mind. Not all of these people will be sophisticated enough, I suppose.

"This gun is something you've never seen before! Don't go just yet, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true! Just the other day I was out at the bar and while walking home I found this beaut, it's one of a kind, I assure you! Just stay around for the unveiling."

Revan takes out a case from an even bigger case, and holds it up in the air for the few men and women that decided to stick around. Although there's only a few, he pretends as if he's bellowing out to a crowd of thousands. He runs back and forth on his makeshift stage and then opens the case... inside lays a stick, no bigger than any other ordinary stick; with a few pieces of string tied around one of the sides of it. He smiles widely, almost a confused smile, wondering why the others watching aren't as amazed as he was when he first seen the wondrous sight, the sight that he is sure will vault the Mafia into the next age of weaponry.

They're not... they're not happy, why aren't they happy? Don't they fucking see it? Are they fucking blind? I can't handle this, they better stop laughing - perhaps a bit of a demonstration is in order? Perhaps they need to see first hand just what such a machine is capable of...

Without a moment of hesitation, Revan aims the stick at a laughing man who is standing close enough that it nearly touches his nose. With a loud shout Revan begins to whack the man in the face. After a few moments, the man rushes Revan and pushes him off the stage - and as Revan lands on his ass, his eyes roll into the back of his head and he falls into a deep sleep - snoring as he rolls into a ball. The man - confused, walks away, as the small crowd follows quickly behind him.

Into the void I go again, maybe one day more will join me.

Report Post Tip

The pursuit of happiness is enshrined as a right for citizens of this country.  The right to violently make one's feelings known is generally considered to be an attribute of the members of this thing of ours.  So, one might reasonably ask, it violence, plot and murder makes people happy, are they werely functioning citizens, or are they rebels?

Or are they merely finding their own way out of the void?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come into the void with me!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL