Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 11:02:39
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Upgraded Fortifications - For the little guy Started by: Tricky_Dick on Feb 14, '13 18:29

Why do we need this? I keep seeing these complaints about how easy it is to be killed, have your city wiped out etc etc

Then on the other hand I see people bitching that some of these IWP 'god-accounts' are unkillable.

So, you can't make bodyguards cheaper to help the smaller newer accounts... and you can't nerf the big guys existing accounts...

So, why not let crewleaders buy more fortifications, making some of thheir members safer.

People complain that little people are too easy to hit, so they want WB or tapering or guns to be smaller.

Some people complain the big guys are too hard to hit, so they want BG's nerfed (more than they are now)

I think a good compromise without jeopardizing current accounts and the landscape many people have worked hard for - would be to bridge the gap.

Close the gap (even if just a little bit) between IWP supergodomgicantkillthemever accounts and the Made Man who is trying to make his way in the world - with no bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

Do people complain that the little people are too easy to hit? They should be easy to hit, they are the little people.

The big guys, in my opinion, are much too hard to hit. I think if things happened 10x quicker, they would be 10x more exciting, but when the users were polled about whether they believed the BG cap should be below or above the best gun, they voted for it to be above. That seems crazy to me, but that is what the majority went with, so that is how it should stay.

If we are trying to make everyone harder to kill, then that is going to just make things even more boring, needing even more kills before anything happens. That definitely isn't something I would like to see happen.

Report Post Tip

I think the truth is, people being killed with bgs should be based on an average gun past X limit e.g 100 kills instead of top guns, then suddenly things would look a lot more exciting as people wouldnt be killed knowing they can't defend themselves. plus the simple factor of team effort instead of crew members often feeling like a money making tool would be used more as have served in many families where a lot of people don't shoot.

Report Post Tip

This is exactly what fortifications does for the little guy's, it gives them a D boost to the equivalent of xx BG's, anyone over xx BG's gets no boost from it. Granted this is only in home city but that is how it should be, why should a 2 day old Goomba be just as difficult to kill as year old Godfather?

Report Post Tip

A year old Godfather has his own parade of Bodyguards that hoard him.

The little guy has nothing. Compare the same to let's say a Don that has no protection. He is a little guy still compared to the defense of IWPers.

Report Post Tip

lol, fortifications as it is are a laugh compared to the protection any godfather is sporting.

We all know the 'xx' behind IWF. It's laughable.

Report Post Tip

Tetly, they shouldn't be. but the year old godfather should have things in place at his home city to protect his little guys.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Upgraded Fortifications - For the little guy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL