Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 20:52:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Old friends, Old foes Started by: Philli-stein on Feb 15, '13 18:04

The phone rang. Groaning, I rolled out of bed.

"Yeah, Whaddaya want?" My eyes widened. "same place, same time. We'll be there."

I made the call.

"Lombino, He called. New york, The old place, 4 hours."

My eyes closed for a second in silent thought. It had been some time since I heard from him. I had thought him dead with my grandfather, But he told me things. I knew it would be a matter of time until someone came and he would return. Then there would be quite a job. It would be good for the family I was in, and good for our city.

I knew it would be dangerous, But it would be worth it. His words still resonated in my brain, and I would never forget the name, of Drom Lombiono.

Report Post Tip

Dominic hung up the phone. He walked up stairs to his room. He pulled on a book on the shelf and the book case pulled to the side. Dust shoots out from the door opening.

"It has been some time since I been in here." He thought to himself.

He smiles as he looks at the armor. Caked with dust and nastyness from not being seen over the years. Dominic takes down the first set and cleans it off. He puts on his black suit and begins to attach the armor to it.

After a couple moments he looks in the mirror and smiles. Thinking to himself "Its good to be back in this armor." Placing the helmet back on his head makes his was out the door after grabbing his guns.

He made his way to the airport and boarded the plane to New York..

Report Post Tip

Walking into the old pizza joint, I saw that there were two men in armor standing talking. Good, they were already there. One, unmistakably dominic Lombino, Even in that crazy suit of his. The other, that tall figure out of the past. I walked over and nodded my head to both.

"Dominic, good your here."

"Drom, welcome back. Given your long absence, and your suddenreturn, somethings goota be up. We can talk here, or we can go back to a safer placer. up to you."

Report Post Tip

Dominic smiles at the youngster. He pulls out of his bag a picture of his grandpa and him smiling at the day of Drom's promotion to boss. Dominic removed his helmet and smiled at Philli-stein. Adjusting his armor he takes a deep breath and begins.

"Philli buddy. You look almost identical to your grandpa. Yes this old pizzeria is as private as we will get. The main reason for my coming back was because of the recent events in Detroit. Your grandpa made me promise to watch his kin and I said with out hesitation I would. Now that I am back. Lets get some jobs rolling." Dominic jerks his head to Raxx the other armored man in the room with them. Raxx walks over and stands firm.

Report Post Tip

"Wait. if your him, then whose he?" I point to each in turn, then slowly look up as enlightenment dawns.

"Your brohers? or some such thing right? you were hiding, and his job was  to contact me to get things rolling again."

Walking to the door, I wave to someone outside, then turn back in and pick up a table. setting it up, I pull up a chair.

So what have you got for us? I assume it's gonna be something good."

Report Post Tip

The old russian man that had been in the room, reading the newspaper in his native tongue in order to keep himself updated about the current events in the homeland, suddenly slammed his hand hard on the table... by doing that the conversation in the room came to an abrupt end and the two gentlemen looked at his direction.

The old man stood up, folded his newpaper and started to walk towards the door while mumbling with himself, most it was hard to understand what he was saying but you could hear the words; "your - you're, your - you're... Eto nie trudno... "

Report Post Tip

Smiling Dominic looks over at Philli. He has a very confused look on his face. 

"My brother yes in a sense. We come from the same clan. But yes we have been looking into some new heists we could work out."

Raxx hands Dominic the blueprints. He sets it done on the table and points to a spot on the print. Waiting for Phiks response.

Report Post Tip

"ahh. I see. hmmm, looks like the New York central bank. What's in there besides the cash that your interested in?"

Philli sits back and starts cleaning a pair of nine mil pistols.

Report Post Tip

Dominic nudges his head at Raxx. Raxx walks over to the opening it looking around and seeing nothing comes back in, shuts and locks the door behind him. He walks back towards Dominic and Philli. Dominic takes a big breath and begins.

"Haha. I am always interested in cash. But you see when they shut down Las Vegas they raided everything before everyone left. My ship that your grandpapi told you about was ripped to shreds for parts or what ever your government wanted to do with it. Well I have traced some of my tech being stored inside here. I really could use some of it back. I have modifications i need to finish on this suit and I can't without some of the tech stolen from me." Dominic gets angry and slams his fist down onto table. Gritting this teeth down on top of each other.

He looks up at Phill-Stein with such aggression on his face.

Report Post Tip

"All right, I see what your after. I'd like to get a little back for the closing of sin city. All my buisness went down. Whats the plan?"

Standing, I begin to examine the map from all angles.

"Whew! no small task this. I have one or two people who could be of use. Some friends and associates I trust."

Report Post Tip

a man pulls up in a bullet proof limo towards the crowd he gets out his limo and takes a few puffs of his cigar as he shakes philli's hand

Report Post Tip

Dom looking at Raxx thinking to himself "How did this fuck get in here when the door is locked." Angry Dom walks over to IRON187 smiling and grabs him by his hand extending to Philli's. He twists his hand and arm up to his back slamming him against the table.

"Listen you fuck. The door was locked for a fucking reason." Dom pulls out his gun and points to the back of his head. "Come around these parts again unannounced you'll end up dead."

Having enough of the punk Dom grabs him by the slams his head into the table couple more times. Then has Raxx UNLOCK the door. While Dom drags his beaten ass outside the pizzeria and back into his "bullet proof" limo.

Pointing his gun at the driver, "Get this lil homo outta here now."

Dom walks back inside and adjusts his armor. "Sorry about that Gents now where were we. Ah yes Phil. Your guys will be setup here at the entrance while we come from the side." Raxx steps into the backroom and comes out with a circular device.

"Now we are going to blow the vault out of the building and have our guys load it up." Pointing to the slot just the main entrance.

Report Post Tip

I took out his pistol and attaches a silencer. I then Checked the sight, and put the gun away. As I repeated my checks with an automaic "tommy" gun, I looked over the map.

"Seems straight forward. My boys cover the door, You blow the thing,  We all load up, And make a mint. When do we go?"

I proceedre to write a trio of bried notes to people I knew will help, SaraiLeaf, Capengo-001, and Frank_sinatra. All three notes read the same.

"Big job. Details when you contact me. 2112 Beltway Ave. Brooklyn, Soonest. Regards, Philli."

I then gave the notes to a family message runner. 

"deliver these. SaraiLeaf, Frank_Sinatra, and Capengo-001

Report Post Tip

SaraiLeaf hears footsteps followed by a knock. No one knew about this place besides Philli-Stein. She looks through the hole in the door, "What is it?"

The man holds a letter and slides it under the door and leaves

Hm..supposedly from Philli.

Opening the letter, Sarai finds the note and nods. Since she and Philli get together often enough she knew this was going to be something only for people he truely trusted.

Loading and locking up Sarai get's to the address on the note. Knowing the privacy Sarai goes into her bag and gets the whistle only Philli knew that it is meaning she was here.

Report Post Tip

It was quiet in the HQ for once, I was reclining in my chair. A lit cigarette in one hand and a glass of cognac on the rocks in the other. The silence in the room was broken as I let out a long sigh before taking a long drag from my stogie. There were only a few things I enjoyed more than being alone in my office at the end of the day.

In the distance, I could hear a door slam, which one exactly was unsure to me. I set down my drink, the sound of footsteps racing around the HQ were growing louder and louder. I slid open my desk drawer and removed the family heirloom Colt M1911. I released the clip and checked it, seven .45 ACP's smiled up me. I slapped the clip back in and cocks the pistol before aiming it at the door. The footsteps were moments from reaching the door. I took another drag and looked down the sights as a figure stepped up to the door and rapped quickly.

"Who is it?!" I roared out. "I have a message for you, sir!" squeaked the messenger.

The irony was overwhelming I couldn't help but grin.

"Come in. Close the door behind you." I said, in a much smoother voice than before. "Yes, sir" responded the messenger.

I laid down the gun on the desk and took a swig of my drink before taking the note and looking it over. It was from Philli-stein. Big job, huh?

"Thank you for bringing me this. Take this and go warm up my car." I said while handing the messenger $500 and my car keys.

The messenger left as quick as he came, I got up and straightened my bulletproof vest beneath my dress shirt. I put on my suit jacket and slid my 45 in my waistband. I downed the rest of my drink, set it down, and took another drag before putting on my fedora and heading to my car. I climbed in and revved it before slamming it into gear and making my way to the airport.

Report Post Tip

Sarai was here. I'd know that whistle anywhere. Letting her in, I handed her a shotgun and a set of shell for her personal .38 special. A quick kiss and a gesture towards the ap were all I had time for before Frank walked in. 

"Boss. Glad you could make it. Map's there, I figure you've probably got those dumdums, so i didn't bring you any hardball. we've got two autos and another 12 gauge for a bigger punch if you want it."

I walk to the map and begin to point out targets and positions. speaking as I gestured

"ok, here's the deal. This is he new york central bank. Targets the vault. holds between 50 and 75 huge at any given time. plus anything the state wants kept real safe. Lombino's got some stuff in there his daddy left him. some kinda crazy space tech or somthin' like that. My driver's our wheelman, sarai and I are playing crowd control. Lombino's got demo duty, frank, i'd like you to hanlde the outside, make sure no one gets in till we're out. So sarai and I are first in, frank, you with us, lombino, follow along soonest. see anything needs adding?"

Report Post Tip

Reads the layout and nods. Looks at Lombino.

"Welcome back, sir"

smiles at Philli. So I take it this thing is gonna take break at the owl of night?

Report Post Tip

I look over the map and listen to the briefing from Philli.

"I'm running interference?"

I stroll over and look at the shotgun then the tommy gun. I take the shorter double barrel shotgun and tuck it inside of my jacket, holding it against my side.

"How are you wanting to go about this? Loud and messy or quiet and quick?

Report Post Tip

Dom grins at the group. Placing his helmet back on and begins.

"Sarai good to see you too. Thanks. Now yes we need to hit this at night the security is a lot tighter and would make for more fun. Frank to answer your question yes I want a loud bang. Since we will be blowing this vault straight out of there. Now let's get some rest meet up down the street tomorrow night. This could be super dangerous. We will be facing police and government agents. They are heavily armed because they don't want this stuff to leave."

Grinning under his helmet he pulls out his blaster and begins to clean it.

Report Post Tip

Sarai looks around the blueprint So basically we want to be fast but loud smirking

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Old friends, Old foes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL