Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 07:50:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
VDay Is Over - Thanks for all the fish! Started by: Squishy on Feb 17, '13 12:08

Well it's been a pretty awesome day all around. We had a few little hiccups, but overall I think everyone had a blast!

We need some sleep and some time crunching numbers so scores will be published Monday evening game time (Giving us a day to recoup and start counting).

Great job all, you guys never cease to amaze me when it comes to the level of competitiveness and dedication you all give.

Cheers!

- The Staff

(P.S. MIAs/Wacks are disabled until Feb 17th 12:45 to ensure that everyone gets the message that wacks now *actually* kill people)

Report Post Tip

I wanted to give a big nod of approval to NY/CH. Every time we hit you, you would hit back twice as hard. I couldn't think of a better group to compete against, there wasn't a single moment that you didn't keep us on our toes.

(Raises a glass)

To NY/CH - a day well played!

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately I was able to participate in round 3 and some of round 4, so I missed nearly the whole event. Hopefully next year will be better!

Congrats to the winners.

Report Post Tip

CH/NO Kicked butt first couple of rounds. We couldn't tell where the hell they were all coming from!! It was a good show though very well played by all parties! Congrats to the winners you did a good job surviving that! lol

Report Post Tip

PH/NO*

Report Post Tip

Couldn't agree more with everything that has been said!

I managed to play the first 5 rounds and you could see how aliances were learning and trying new tactics with each round.

It was also great to work with people you don't normally get the chance too ...

And also to have a pop at people you normally wouldn't get a chance too (sorry Jono!) :)

Thanks to Izzy and all the Admin for a fantastic day.

Look forward to seeing the stats!

Report Post Tip

This was a first time for me...in all the years I've played I'd never actively participated in V-day! I have to say that was so much fun I had my kids wondering what the hell was wrong with me, listening to loud music late at night, so focused on the countdown timer that I wouldn't look away.

Thank you for an awesome good time! 

Report Post Tip

Vday this year was Awsome!

Indeed the alliance of NY and CH worked out good. round 1 and 2 NO/PH still better!.

Round 4,5 and 6 where when the NY/CH took the overhand :) passed out at the beginning of round 7 lol!

What a dedication down here.

Thanks you all for the great time!

Report Post Tip

After taking part in all 8 rounds I would fisr like to say ty to the admin staff for making this great event happen. Thnaks guys :)

Sencondily I'd like to say ty to CH and NY. Great job we did in working togeather to figure this out and was a blast. Was very fun. And last thank you NO/Philly so making us great oppents all day long. Even though we worked well togeather the last rd was a blast competing against you guys all day. Great VDAY all, awesome job!

Report Post Tip

Lol i played all 8 rounds and had so much fun. Got to say PH/NO we came prepared in rounds 1, 2 and 3. We kinda fell apart in 4, 5 , and 6. 7 and 8 gotta say were prolly the best rounds of the whole compition as PH/NO teamed up with CH and took out NY. Great game and am ready for next yea after i get my sleep in.

Report Post Tip

I was around in all the rounds (minus number 6). I must say I was very please with the turn out and I had a load of fun

Thanks to the Gods for allowing us a little enjoyment in our otherwise dull lives :}

Well Done

Report Post Tip

Aye, thanks for all the fun!

I should have been to bed after round 6, but y'all kept me going till the end! Good times! Wish we had more things like this just to take a break from the normal MR daily routines!

Report Post Tip

8 rounds were too many for me to do, but overall it was a very fun day.

Cheers to the admins for putting the event on

Report Post Tip

Feb 17, '13 01:03 Round #5: You ELIMINATED Prem!
Feb 17, '13 01:02

Round #5: You VDAY-WACKED Prem

Sorry, buddy.

Report Post Tip
Feb 17, '13 03:45 Round #6: You ELIMINATED Kim_Jong-il!

Yeah Pickles, but only Ballistic can save the world...

Report Post Tip

Feb 17, '13 07:36 Round #7: You ELIMINATED Squishy!
Feb 17, '13 07:39 Round #7: You ELIMINATED Cowlick!
Someone had to do it.

Report Post Tip

I would like to thank the admin staff, but also blame them for ruining my sleep schedule. Seriously. -.-

On that note, I personally had a blast- playing with old friends, making some new ones. Definitely not a day I will ever forget! Thanks to everyone I worked with, it was totally awesome. :) <3

Report Post Tip

I usually stay away from Vdays, however I played this one and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for all the hard work guys.

P.S. any chance of an ACTUAL team round next time? Maybe.. 5 mins at start of round to put together a team of 5 people?

Report Post Tip

While I do like beeing on the winning side. I feel that 3 cities etc grouping together sort of ruins it. So I agree with Countdown. Some sort of solution to this would be nice. Maybe disallow cities to work together, crews only, or make an 'sign up tihngie' where you sign up 5-10 people groups, I dont know.

Report Post Tip

Agree with the previous two posters.

Whilst Vday was fun, after a few rounds of 30 on 30, it became a little boring.

I personally found the free for all versions more enjoyable.

Still, a good even all round really.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: VDay Is Over - Thanks for all the fish!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL