Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:47:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
SpaceCowboy: Godfather of Chicago Started by: LilacDelaney on Feb 17, '13 18:09

Congratulations man you've been a good friend to me for the past year that I've been playing you worked hard for this hope To see you take this to farther levels!

Report Post Tip

Fenris applauds and smile. Then, in the crowd, he shouts.

"A very happy day for Chicago, a memorable day! Congratulations, Godfather!"

He remains there, celebrating enthusiastically.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and may this be a fruitful adventure for the city of chicago.

Hetfield takes a hot of whiskey to the future of Chicago

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! We may not know each other but still I have to congratulate you on your great achievement. Good luck and hopefully you'll be a good leader to Chicago.

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy notices as Psycho_Spike pokes his head out from the shadows at the back and silently bows his head and dissapears again.

Report Post Tip

After the weekend's madness tom had taken himself to a farm just outside the city. It had been a long weekend and he wanted some time to himself and reflect on the past year. On his return to Chicago he noticed a change in the air. It reminded him of a time not so long ago that had been lost and one his ancestors had remembered fondly. Chicago had itself another Godfather as it should always do.

Congratulations Godfather, it is a great day knowing that Chicago is moving forward and growing.

Tom tips his hat to the new Godfather

Report Post Tip

T-Man approaches SpaceCowboy and hands him a bottle of his finest whiskey.

Congrats SpaceCowboy, A excellent and well deserved achievement. Live long and prosper.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster was standing on the corner when he had overheard something almost breath taking. A friend from long past had now become a Godfather for a city. This was great news for anyone who is friends with a person to achieve but when you know the person you feel that much more happier for them.

Well you know something SpaceCowboy, I gotta say how proud of you i am brother! From sitting out and robbing old ladies for their purses to going out and selling the drugs on hand you have done what is so rare in this life dude and thats to become a godfather!

The Hulkster ripped off his shirt and started flexing. There really was no need for him to rip off his shirt every time he spoke but this occasion felt very right for him.

I want to say that i am more than sure you will be a fantastic Godfather and that the families that serve you will begin to willingly put their lives on the line for you because you are a great person brother and an awesome leader compadre and i mean this from the bottom of my testosterone dude! Congrats brother!

The flexing continued!

Now all i have is one question for all of you here, Whatchya gonna do when Hulk-A-Mania and the Godfather of Chicago run wild on you!

Report Post Tip

*a man pulls up in a black stretch limo, jumps out the car, takes two puff of his cigar and begins to speak*

Hello SpaceCowboy ... . Congrats on such a wonderful achivment in this world I wish you the best of luck 

Report Post Tip

His overcoat flailing in the wind, Carlo ran through the empty streets towards the Space Outlaws HQ where everyone was supposed to be gathered for the big occasion. He kept glancing at his watch hoping he wasn't late. Of course he was late. He always was. He just hoped he wasn't too late. A sudden wind almost stole his hat, but Carlo caught it just in time and held on to it with one hand till he reached the HQ. He headed straight for the bar and looked around. Everybody seemed to have settled down by now. He found what he was looking for - the big man himself, the Godfather of Chicago, sitting at a large table towards the center, with the other Bosses around him.

Carlo straightens himself out and starts walking towards SpaceCowboy's table, glancing around nervously. There was a huge crowd. He didn't like that too much. He grabs someone's drink from a passing table, downs it and tosses it behind his shoulder before reaching the Godfather's table. Taking off his hat, Carlo bends over and grabs the Godfather's hand and kisses the ring on it.

"Congratulations, Sir! May everything that comes out of this be good."

That said, Carlo places a hand on SpaceCowboy's shoulder and looks up at the other bosses who were eyeing him closely. He nods at them and, feeling the heat, decides to slip away and get a drink.

Report Post Tip

I know its late but congratulations :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SpaceCowboy: Godfather of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL