Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:09
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
One Year Steak Out Started by: DeadlySin on Feb 18, '13 15:26

Another Jail in New Orleans. Meow for now

Report Post Tip

I hope everyone enjoyed the jails in our fine city today!

Report Post Tip

Just for fun: One more...

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Meow we got another one

Are you sure you want to buy a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits?

Report Post Tip

Let's Do This Right Meow!

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

Bunny was jumping up and down squealing in delight, she just loved any excuse to have carrot cake. Grabbing Phil's birthday cake and present she headed to the streets to join in the party that New Orleans and Philadelphia were holding for Phil's first birthday

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for joining us today and helping us celebrate Godfather Phil_Steak's first birthday. A long time ago my great grandmother wrote about a young boy who joined DeadlySin and became part of the family, today I stand beside the amazing man you have turned into. My heart swells with pride over everything you have accomplished.

Bunny turns to one of her bodyguards and gives a small nod. He brings forwards the cake, a bottle of champagne and the little steak shaped confetti she spent the afternoon making. Bunny turns back to Phil with a slice of cake and throws the confetti at him

Happy Birthday, in this world we never know how long we will be here so to last a year is just amazing!

Bunny then raises her glass to Phil before turning to find a slice of cake for herself

Report Post Tip

I would like to extend my most sincerest gratitude to all of the people who made today happen. You guys didn't have to do this, yet you did, which means the world to me.

I know it took a lot of effort from a lot of people to coordinate this, and I don't want anyone to feel like their efforts was not appreciated. It was.

Thank you to my wonderful team in New Orleans. I know I'm nowhere near the best to work with, however you guys put up with me and still do such nice things for me.

Thank you to my wonderful friends in Philly. The leadership and council in Philly is a class act, always helping me in my time of need, and celebrating me during bright days.

I always say that to survive this long takes a lot of luck. I believe this to be true. However, what I don't regularly say after this comment is the reason I'm so lucky was because I joined DeadlySin and Bunnys blood line in Las Vegas. It is no doubt that I am here today because of them.

Report Post Tip

ROUND TO OF THE POKER TOURNAMENT IS STARTING IN JUST OVER 20MINUTES!

If you want in, follow the instructions in the original post and have at it!

Report Post Tip

THIRD POKER TOURNAMENT IS NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION AND IS STARTING IN A LITTLE UNDER 30 MINUTES!

If you want in, follow the instructions in the original post and have at it!

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

POKER TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Tournament #1

Roberto_Carlos - $5,000,000

LanaKane - $3,000,000

SamTheJeremyBeadle - $2,000,000

Tournament #2

Phil_Steak - $5,000,000

SadPanda - $3,000,000

The_Red_God - $2,000,000

Tournament #3

Sterling-Archer - $5,000,000

-T-Man- - $3,000,000

SadPanda - $2,000,000

Thanks to all those that have taken part and given there all in trying to steak their claim to these prizes. I must admit, after last times poker tournament for Godfather DeadlySin, I am surprised there aren't a few of the names who laid claim to those prizes here. 

Well done everyone! 

Report Post Tip

This is why I hate wysiwyg... can't fucking use it properly. Oh wells.

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Report Post Tip

One more after this one guys!

Report Post Tip

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans for 1.00 credits. 134 people were put in jail.

Congrats once again Godfather PhilSteak glad to help out new orleans in any way :D

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Phil_Steak Best wishes,also thanks to those who organized it and participated this great event, :) well done!.

Report Post Tip

Thank you to everybody who took part in these events. Congratulations to all of the winners for the Poker:

Your accountant makes note that $5,000,000 has been wired to Roberto_Carlos from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $3,000,000 has been wired to LanaKane from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to SamTheJeremyBeadle from your account.

Your accountant makes note that $5,000,000 has been wired to Phil_Steak from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $3,000,000 has been wired to SadPanda from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to The_Red_God from your account.

Your accountant makes note that $5,000,000 has been wired to Sterling-Archer from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $3,000,000 has been wired to -T-Man- from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to SadPanda from your account.

Congratulations to the winners of the profile picture contest:

1: Ballistic

2: VinceNoir

3: Pokeoff

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to Ballistic from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $5,000,000 has been wired to VinceNoir from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to Pokeoff from your account.

Congratulations to the winners of the pickpocket contest:

1: ZomBee - 127 points

2: Aidan - 108 points

3: Epsilon - 78 points

Your accountant makes note that $10,000,000 has been wired to ZomBee from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $5,000,000 has been wired to Aidan from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $2,000,000 has been wired to Epsilon from your account.

A big thank you to Mafialicious who helped me find my lost dog! A consolation prize to Tetley, who was the only other person to successfully finish the dog find.

Success! You have transferred 25.00 credits to Mafialicious
Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Tetley

Just waiting on a few last things from ClockworkAngel for her contest and then everyone will be paid out for their contributions!

Thank you to everyone that helped organise these events, your effort was truly appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Thanks all for throwing this wonderful competition. Congratulations to Phil Steak and the city of New Orleans on this wonderful occasion.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: One Year Steak Out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL