Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Big Apple: Big Year! Started by: Katniss on Feb 19, '13 06:02

You have bought a Full Lockdown in New York for 1.00 credits. 135 people were put in jail.

Happy B-Day GF SG

Report Post Tip

Five minutes left until our last jail drawing! The results will be compiled shortly and shared here for all to see. Thank you for being active in New York with us! Jails will still be thrown throughout the rest of the evening, so keep a lookout and bust bust bust!

Report Post Tip

Danny Darko  just arrives in New York from his one-way trip. It was a breezy day. The type of day that made you sit at home and relax. But there was no time, all there was to do is celebrate a glorious day in the city that never sleeps. After hearing his news that Godfather Garcini had been around for a year, he wanted to be there personally to celebrate it.

Godfather Garcini, congrats on achieving a year old in this thing of ours!

Danny smiles and raises a glass

Happy Year-old birthday!

Report Post Tip

Thank you and your city for allowing us to participate in the events taking place in your city.

Congrats on accomplishing a year in this life of ours!

Report Post Tip

Reminder to anyone and everyone out there: there are less than 5 hours left to participate in the contests we have! We have had an amazing turn out so far, but don't be one of the people who doesn't get cash because you thought you had more time- the deadline is almost here! All entries to all contests must be in my mailbox by 6:00 to count!

And remember, I tripled the prize payouts for every contest! There's a crap load of money up for grabs, so get some while it's available!

Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Thank you to everyone who participated in New York's day of celebration for our Godfather, Sammy! It was tons of fun, and we are happy we could share this joyous occasion with you all! All contests will be judged over the next day, and we will announce winners here as we get the results in!

Once again, many thanks!

Report Post Tip

Sammy is the kind of leader that will take the time out of his busy day to help you or even just a small chat. We've only talked once but that's all I needed to know that he's the kind of leader that anyone would want to work for. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!

Report Post Tip

Sammy, You turned NY into something great! It's been a pleasure to work under you. I am glad you have turned 1 Year old. Happy Birthday Boss!

May this lead to another year of life.

Report Post Tip

It has been a pleasure working in your city Sammy.Congrats and cheers to many more.

Report Post Tip

Good evening everyone, I want to first and foremost apologize for my tardiness at judging and announcing the results of our Godfather, SammyGarcini's, anniversary celebration contests. I have finally got a list of all the winners, and tallied up every last penny, and am happy to finally get this show on the road!

THE NEW YORK JAIL INITIATIVE
Every hour on the hour between 16 and 21:00, two random mobsters active in New York city were selected to win $500K each. Since we TRIPLED the prizes, each of the following people will receive $1.5 million. (All locals were gathered by the highest available vision-gifted New Yorker at each hourly draw to promote fairness. All winners were selected using the coffeeshop #dice feature, also to promote fairness.) Our winners by hour were:
16: TyrionLannister and DiegoNieto
17: Felix and Sterling-Archer
18: Epsilon and SadPanda
19: Plays-With-Squirrels and KinkyKitty
20: Zordon and EthanButler
21: BlackBlack and Maximise
Congratulations! Well done ladies and gentlemen!

SAMMY'S FAVORITE JOB
We had three very amazing entries, and had a hard time ranking them all! However, we finally decided and the winners are:
1st place- winning $9 million ($3 million TRIPLED!): CarlGrimes!
2nd place- winning $4.5 million ($1.5 mill TRIPLED!): JohnnyWriteoff
3rd place- winning $2.25 million ($750K TRIPLED!): -T-Man-
Three amazing stories, so much so that they will be featured when we can air them in the next few editions of Tea Time! Thank you so much for your talents of telling the story as you heard it, men!

SAMMY'S BALLAD
Again, some amazing entries, some amazing help with writing Sammy's theme song. The top three entries, earning $1.5 million each ($400K + $100K bonus each TRIPLED!) go to:
-T-Man-
PaulzyBoi
Raoul_Silva
Well done gentlemen! Some creative, if not at times confusing (and slightly sexual) lyrics! Your creativity knows no boundaries!

KATNISS IS AN IDIOT
The contest where, yes, I screwed up and was supposed to get things for a party. Thankfully, a LOT of people were keen on finding other mobsters to help me gather them.
The first five people to correctly submit their entries, and winners of $3 million ($1 million TRIPLED!) each were:
Swarley
King-Pitt
Epsilon
LilacDelaney
MichaelLaMotta
The second batch of five people to help me, earning $2.25 million ($750K TRIPLED!) each were:
JamesKnowles
GreyDeVille
Zyzz
MezzaninE
Creep
And the remaining participants who helped me, earning $1.5 million ($500K TRIPLED!) each were:
Lady-Fighter
Fate
Fringe

Congratulations again to the winners! Check with your accountants, the funds should be there shortly! Thank you all so much for an amazing time in helping us celebrate our Godfather's achievement! We hope to see many more of you in the future the next time we have a reason to have festivities! Thank you once again!

Report Post Tip

Any chance of seeing a back alley thread with all the winning entries Katniss? I know you are extremely busy, but I'd love to read some of the other winning entries.

My accountant thanks you.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for that much needed coin, Katniss.

I would like to also echo Raoul's request, would we be able to read the entries?

Report Post Tip

Thank you Katniss and the city of New York for putting on a wonderful event! I can't wait to see my story published in your fine magazine!

Oh I am gonna make papa SpaceCowboy proud, better frame this one!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Katniss! And New York!

Once again, Happy Birthday SammyGarcini. Was a pleasure working on my entry and such.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Katniss, Sammy and the whole of New York, I won a prize without even realizing I was participating. I just enjoy being in New York some evenings.

I'm pleased to see all the work that was put in by all of the cities with Godfathers year celebrations.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Katniss. It was an enjoyable event to participate in.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the dough, Katniss! I had a right laugh writing up that story haha! Cheers again!

Report Post Tip

Thank you Katniss and to the great city of New York!  I had to walk all over the streets of New York to find all the things that you needed for the party.  It was fun!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Big Apple: Big Year!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL