Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:32
Page:  1 
The Lights Out Syndicate Started by: Psychopath on Feb 21, '13 02:53

Psycho, accompanied by his bodyguards, pulls up to the sidewalk in a long limousine. His driver exits the vehicle, walks around the front, and makes his way to the back. He places a soapbox down on the sidewalk and the opens the door where the big man is sitting. Psycho gets out of the limo and takes his stance on the soapbox (which wasmade out of gold by the way, just saying).

Don't worry I'll keep this short and sweet!

Ladies and gentlemen, if you haven’t noticed already, there’s a new crime family working in the great city of New York. I’m proud to present you NY’s newest addition, the Lights Out syndicate. I will be leading this family all the way to the top and doing everything imaginable to make this city stronger than before. When you take a look inside our HQ, you will find nothing but hard working mobsters. I couldn’t be prouder with the members I have today and the HQ is still only half full. Expect to see great things from us!

But before I go, I would like to specially thank Godfather SammyGarcini for giving me this opportunity. I owe this man everything and will protect him with my life. So I’ll say this now…whenever it comes time to protect this city, you better kill me off first, because if you don’t then it’s…

LIGHTS OUT!

Psycho steps down as the driver opens the door for him to get back inside. The driver closes the door and gets back behind steering wheel. Somehow the limo does a donut in the middle of the street before leaving the scene. The crowd stands there in awe.

Report Post Tip

Keme was down the street waiting for Psychopath to show up after giving his speech. She had heard it already and was getting ready to party hard. When the limo stopped she ran outside and greeted her Boss with a shot in her hand. Giving him the drink, she smirked and led him back inside where a huge group of people were waiting to congratulate him.

“Okay guys!!!!”

Pausing, everyone in the room lifted their shots, along with Keme and everyone started yelling.

Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shot!”

Then Keme yelled after all of them.

EVERYBODY!”

And at that moment they all drank their shots and cheered.

“Well, deserved, my friend! We shall rock this house!”

Report Post Tip

Zyzz strolls out of his gym and heads over to congratulate the boss. His bodyguards know him this time so he doesn't get patted down but nods and walks on through. Zyzzs biceps are so pumped he can barely shake the hand of the Boss who gave him his first chance and only recently let him into the inner circle. 

"Congratulations Psychopath, may we grow old and aesthetic together"

Zyzz smiles once more before moving out of the way as his Boss is a busy man and time is money..

Report Post Tip

Tyrion stands a good distance from the scary Clown before daring to speak up

Pyscho, our family have known each other for some time. Its of no real surprise to see you being given this opportunity in New York. I know that you will build a fine family and make Sammy proud. I have but no thing to say, that most won't even understand;

No likey, No lighty

Report Post Tip

Master Pain who was inside the HQ get surprised when Psycho gets back...

''Congratulations Boss! we tough you was buying the pizzas we asked Fat Paul to do but its oks since Keme Bought some drinks to us! Aye! Lets drink Boss, you deserve it!''

Master Pain lift his giant mug with black Tea and some alcoohol and start to yeall along the members...

''Black Tea! Black Tea! Black Tea!...''

Report Post Tip

Soprano drove by the new HQ where the lights out crew is stationed now.. trying to dodge the rainy weather.. he managed to find his way to the front door.. walking by Master_Pain and some other mobsters of the Lights out crew.. Soprano reaches into his jacket to grab a bottle of Sambuca... lifts it up high in the air and says:

" This is a moment not to forget! We all are thankfull to SammyGarcini that this day would come and i want to celebrate this with you! I heard you gave a nice speech Psychopath!"

Soprano gathers all shot glases and fills them all up to the edge.. and says:
Now time for a buca! Raise your glasses.. Centi Anni! Salute!"

Soprano takes the shot and kisses Psycho on both cheeks... Saying in his ear: You deserve it my friend!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lights Out Syndicate
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL