Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:17
Page:  1 
Sleepwalker Started by: Seroxis on Feb 25, '13 15:33

Seroxis walked the streets, sticking mainly to the shadows. Observing. Taking in everything he heard and saw going on before him. Usually, nothing interesting happened. Occasionally though, he could put different conversations together to figure out something personal, something someone may not have wanted to be known by a random creep. Yes, the label he's had to deal with lately. A terrible fire had left him badly burned, and scarred. Some of it on his face. This was the reason he stuck to the shadows. His hair hanging lower than most, a fedora pushed low, and sticking to low light areas kept his marks hidden, for the most part. That was the worst of it. 

Inside, another issue kept him on the sidelines. A heart condition. Maybe caused from the fire, maybe he was born with it? It wasn't easy to figure out. Either way, his heart was different. Too much stress, too much excitement, and it would get out of rhythm, sometimes a painful happening. Most of the time it just took sitting, or kneeling, and concentration, trying to detatch himself and get things back in a good rhythm. But it was terribly obvious when it happened, and it got him looks he hated. Pity, Sympathy, Sorrow. Like the world was above him. Like his conditions made him a lower class citizen. It made his blood boil, but at the same time the very same condition that fueled his rage also prevented him from acting on it. The most he could hope to do, is trade money, or information, for muscle. To have a friend that wouldn't make an issue out of a request, so long as he was paid in some form.

And so, he decided he had to find something useful to the Underworld. Something other people wouldn't be clever.. Or stealthy enough to figure out on their own. The doctor had told him to go on frequent walks to help strengthen his heart, but nothing over exerting. Why not listen in, on familiar voices, while walking a familiar path?

Report Post Tip

a mobster pulls up a in a bullet proof stretch limo, he jumps out the limo takes 3 puffs of his cigar and shakes Seroxis hand

Hello, there buddy, its good too see a good man like your self back on these streets, me and your father had some good times in this town

well im be late for a heist I got around 3:00 so I got get going.

the mobster jumps back in his limo and peels off after handing Seroxis a 100 dollar cigar

Take it eas gangster, Ill see you around. If you want make some big bucks give me a call.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sleepwalker
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL