Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The R_CAS Street Party (Guests Welcome) Started by: JamesKnowles on Feb 27, '13 16:16

*Epsilon returned cautiously to the scene of last nights street party and possible orgy, hoping to find more clues about the intentions of the nefarious JamesKnowles*

*Epsilon began by examining the damage that had been left in the wake of last nights street party, and possible orgy. There was cake, there were people passed out in pools of an unidentified green substance containing large amounts of peas and carrots. There were 11 midgets, a llama and a bag of turnips beside CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE. Captious3 was no where to be seen and Gambit1 had apparently been seen stealing from the drunken party goers as well as stealing their underwear... The reasons for this are still unclear*

*Epsilon noticed a rather conspicuous pile of leaves covering what appeared to be a lock box of some kind; this warranted further investigation. Epislon slowly cleared away the foliage to reveal a old rusted iron lock box with a note on the front "SECRET - KEEP OUT, Regards JamesKnowles". Epsilon couldn't be sure, but his gut told him he might be on to something here... Epsilon stealthily picked the lock and thrust back the ancient hinges, he could not even begin to make sense of what was inside..."

*Epsilon took some time to think about what he had discovered, he held in his hands a significant clue about what this all meant, but couldn't bring the pieces together. There were only two things in that old lockbox, a small book with the pages heavily damaged from what appeared to be extensive reading, the book was entitled "Dr Phil's Comprehensive Guide To Love" as well as a photograph of Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) - Proud Sponsor of JamesKnowles. The photograph appeared to be covered in some sort of sticky translucent substance... What could it all mean he wondered.*

Report Post Tip

Why havent I recieved my free kicks for promoting this venture? I'm rather disapointed in you WiseguyKnowles

Report Post Tip

JamesKnowles had been busy. JamesKnowles was always busy so this was not remarkable in itself, but he had been particularly busy of late. He had organized arguably the greatest party ever known and he was confident that the love of Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) had been spread to all.

"James! James!" He heard a familiar voice calling his name and he looked round to find Zordon coming towards him. His awkward gait suggested he had felt the love of Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) first hand.

"What's up, Zordon?" James asked, as he gingerly pulled what felt like mud from out of his hair.

"James, it's gone! Someone's taken it!" Zordon cried, the gravity of the dilemma clearly unmanning him.

"What's gone? Calm down Zordon, I have a picture of Syn right here if you need to give it the kiss of the giving" Said James, pulling out a picture of Syn and slipping it some tongue. He offered it to Zordon.

"No! No!" Wailed Zordon, pushing it away. "I don't deserve it! I've lost Roberto's Family Jewels!"

James felt himself turn cold. Goosebumps rose on his skin. He felt himself go weak at the knees and struggled to keep his balance. Gambit had overheard the exchange and lovingly caught James before he fell. He removed his shirt and started to fan James, cradling him in the crook of one enormous arm. Beneath his worry, James noted the mean six pack that Gambit was sporting and was very impressed.

"James! JAMES!" Zordon continued to yell "WHAT DO WE DO JAMES! WHAT DO WE DO?"

Taking the moment to savour the view of Gambit's chest and the cool breeze his powerful arms were generating by whipping his shirt around, James thought about their next move and regained his feet.

"Don't blame yourself Zordon, you're a staunch advocate of Robertology. That is beyond doubt. We will recover Roberto's Family Jewels. I have a plan."

Report Post Tip

Getting very thirsty and confused from all the absurd things going on Luigi had himself a few good swigs from his hip flask. He needed to be drunk to witness this madness.

Report Post Tip

Vaticus headed briskly down the street towards the New Orleans R_CAS. He was in search of a handful of his members who were conspicuous by their absence in the NORCo headquarters last night and this morning. He had already undertaken a process of elimination of where they might be, having finally settled on the NO R_CAS as the likely candidate, due to the local cake shops, playgrounds and funeral parlours all currently being closed or sparsely populated.

He neared the R_CAS, and while lost in thought, turned the final corner of his journey to stumble on what appeared to be a crime scene of abhorrent proportions. There were semi-drunk and passed out people strewn across the pavement, bloated on cake and liquor, some of whom were still cackling and mumbling incomprehensibly as they dragged themselves around the veritable warzone of this bygone street party.

Vaticus brought his hand to his mouth in horror, but also amazement. He didn't even need to process the visuals for more than a second - the words just fell straight out of his mouth, "Sweet Jesus... this could only be the work of Roberto Carlos (Consigliere), proud sponsor of JamesKnowles.."

He moved forward slowly into the mess on the street - surveying the sickening victims who had been massacred by cake and an inordinately good time. He started to doubt himself. He wondered if something this diabolical could genuinely be the work of Roberto Carlos (Consigliere), proud sponsor of JamesKnowles, or if, in fact, it was actually the evil-doing of JamesKnowles, proud assoco of Roberto Carlos (Consigliere) and president of the R_CAS. He realised that only time and further investigation would tell...

Report Post Tip

You know, after hearing all these tales of R_Cas I expected the man to be some sort of Legend. I was strolling down the streets of New Orleans where I caught a glimpse of our hero from across the street - so I decided now was the time to raid that trucking depot, with R_Cas involved we couldn't fail, right?

As I only have little stumpy legs, it took me a while before I caught up with him, I offered him the chance to join my gang of merry men. He simply strolled on..and on.. and on. ignoring my requests to participate in some organised crime.

I guess he's not so much of a hero afterall.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The R_CAS Street Party (Guests Welcome)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL