Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:24
Page:  1 
A Story of Two Famous Mafiosos Started by: ProdigalSun on Feb 27, '13 22:27

A bunch of scuba divers swam to the bottom of the Flapjack river only to find a scary box of buttons with the body of Jimmy the guy with the gun that shoots people Tulips. People had been looking for him ever since he robbed the Fusrodah Warehouse for 8 million dollars worth of trombones. It never was discovered that the Freddy the one Eyed Bunny's body would be found there as well. 

ProdigalSun stands up on a toothbrush box and it breaks so he goes and gets a soap box!

Here ye, here ye! Tell me why we don't honor the greatest ducks to ever quack in this pond we call life? How can two left shoes allow you to dance if you never wear them on Tuesday? Where have all the cowboys gone? Why is my hat green?

But most of all, what is the future for a gaggle of geese like us?

QUACK QUACK AFLAC,

ProdigalSun 

Report Post Tip

ProdigalSun, I must say. I feel your very pain. Don't feel bad my hat is three shades lighter green then yours. And who really knows who painting them hats like that. I tell you this I dont like it!

I can tell you want happened to all the Cowboys, their gone with the wind in the old western tuba race last Wednesday, your thinking of the Trombone Palooza, but I guess you never got the memo. Two left shoes can allow you to dance, but only in squares not circles so I don't know whats all the buzz buzz is about that. 

You ever heard of whats good for the goose is good for the gander! Yea tell them geese that.

Oh and Btw tell Quack Quack McAflac that's he is late! And he owes me 3 duck bucks!

Report Post Tip

Prod, Don, I can tell the very reason why your hat is green, who is painting it and why? The very essense of the green hat is sacred and cannot be told on these streets. The  very answer lies within yourselves as you walk down an opec path of pigs.

Those Cowboys Laughs Those Cowboys, The wind takes them like an ocean of birds that fly south during easter on satursunday. 

Two left shoes fit right on both feet, that is why you can dance ONLY! squares not circles Don, The trombone ohhhh the trobone, 8 million is a small number compared to the Tuba on TUESDAY! with tube socks. The one eyed bunny can only see it one way, open your tuba-box and realize ducks are called ducks cause they are afraid to get thier heads chopped off..... Quack Quack

Takes another hit of his dope zings out for a minute and continues his....uhhhhh....ohhhh....errrmmm shit what was I say, Oh yes thank you Don for reminding me

The greatest ducks to ever have quacked the pond are Mighty

Gaggle and the geese have a very huge future with many socks to eat on the moon with sharks im afraid

Im still waiting on my claim with that fucking McAflac bastard to call me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Cursed walks in pissed off at the world does anybody know what's wrong with him he looks around angry eyes and ready to go off on something. Not knowing what the quacking is all about he walks over and continues his rage punching walls throwing his whisky cannister he looks over at the couple talking and yells "WHO THE FUCK KICKED MY 3 LEGGED DOG?"
WHO KICKED TRIPOD MY 3 LEGGED DOG to angry to handle himself he walks off.

Report Post Tip

MartinaGiorgio crosses a busy street to join an interesting discussion.

Gentlemen, the scuba divers are secret double agents for Uncle Sam. We all know the government is more corrupt than the mafia. Any of you fellas ever work a legit job and see all the taxes taken out of your paycheck? It's God damn highway robbery! Don't get me started about how much they spend on their big fancy offices and vacations.

Martina sits down on a bus stop bench and continues yapping.

I have proof the scuba divers are back stabbing double agents. Last week Giovanni called me and said he wanted to take me somewhere. I asked where. He said it was a surprise. Ever since I walked in on a so called meeting with CarlGrimes and Raoul_Silva I've hated surprises, but that's a story for another time. I told Giovanni, "Thanks, but no thanks bro." He wouldn't take no for an answer. After he did a lot of begging and flexing for me I agreed to go with him. He said he would pick me up bright and early. At noon he pulled up in front of my house and off we went on our little surprise adventure.

We got to the airport and I asked Giovanni where we were going. He grinned and said, "You'll see." We drove around to the back of the airport and I almost had a fucking heart attack over what I saw. There was a rocket there taller than any building I've ever seen. I was so shocked all I could manage to say was three words. "What the fuck!"

Giovanni pointed at the rocket and yelled, "WE'RE FLYING IT TO THE BEACH, BABY!" I was thrilled. Ever since I was a kid I wanted two things, to be a gangster and to fly in a rocket. I told Giovanni I needed my hat. He asked, "What hat?" I said, "My lucky hat. I never fly without it." He didn't want to drive all the way back to my house for the hat, but I refused to go on the rocket without it. We got into a big argument and called each other every name in the book. Eventually he chilled the fuck out and took me home to get the hat.

Back at the airport we got high as fuck and got in the rocket. I swear to God we got to the beach in five seconds or it was some damn good weed we smoked. We spent the day drinking margaritas, eating ice cream and making fun of stupid tourists. In the middle of our fun in the sun we heard a gang of scuba divers bragging to a couple of dumb girls about how they were paid big bucks by the government to lie about a big find at the bottom of the Flapjack River.

So there you have it, my friends. The scuba divers are dirty rotten lying son of a bitches.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Story of Two Famous Mafiosos
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL