Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:08
Page:  1 
The Mafia One Night Stand Celebration Started by: Ballistic on Mar 04, '13 05:08

***Note this is a street celebration of celebrations***

Ballistic takes a walk to the local speak-easy on the street and notices a familiar crowd gathering.  He smirks at all the now, older faces before raising his hand to get their attention..

My friends, tonight I have a very special event and momentous occasion I must share with all of you, whom I hold with such high regard.  I know how you all have been subjected to horribly boring street celebrations in years past, but this is the 20th Century and its time we move beyond Mafia weddings!  Dont get me wrong, they served their purpose in highlighting a handful of people who had obviously not protected themselves previously, but who's keeping track anyway?  I digress...

Instead, I want you all to help myself and CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE in the celebration of our very first one night stand!  That's right!  This will be the first of many I am sure, even perhaps between us.. But so long as I keep my gun under my pillow (proper protection) we won't have to worry about this leading to one of those nauseating Mafia weddings!  No, this celebration will be far more invigorating, enticing, sexually stimulating, and ecunemically backwards!  You want progress, and we are here to deliver!

Now, how exactly did we meet?  I'm sure you all are so enthusiastically and eagerly awaiting this answer!  Allow me to elaborate...

Recently, I was introduced to one of Godfather Phil_Steak's best men, Mr. Whitey.  He told me about this Boss in Don Vaticus's crew that had lips on her an apple would kill to be killed by... Again, I don't want to bore you with the details, but upon seeing CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE for the first time, I thought to myself... "Yeah, I'd hit it."  That moment I knew, I had to get into her pants.  I proceeded to follow her around for a while until it became clear that PP'ing would never be enough.  I had to have more!  

Wait, I know what you're all thinking.. But what about her?  Did she feel the same Ballistic?  Let me tell you guys something.. And I don't mean to brag about how ballsy I am, but lets just say I have more women trying to get their hands in my pants than I'd care to admit in the street.  And yes, Im including streets beyond those of Philadelphia... I know where Philly girls hands have been... Ballistic shivers subtly

Truth be told, I have high standards and I am well above shallow...below?  Again, who's keeping track?  The point is, CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE is willing and able to have a one night stand and as she put it to me briefly earlier this evening, "you aren't minuteman Whitey right?"  I've proven myself to be more than competent and capable of having a successful one night stand without the use of drug enhancing hallucinogens or narcotics.  

So this begs the question, "where do we go from here Mr. Ballistic" - its simple my friends!  All we want you to do is join us in celebrating our first one night stand with each other and the possibility of having a few more (pending performance evaluations of course) while also taking a moment to remember your own very first one night stand and how special that evening into morning (you made it to morning at least right?) went.. Feel free to share your very own stories (and protection in case any of you all get any ideas) while you are enjoying the festivities.  

Now, if you all give CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE a moment to speak on our behalf as well, I'm sure you will all be delighted to hear those sexy lips... Sorry, got a-head of myself again... Delighted to hear her own thoughts on this occasion and what it means for the future 8 hours for the both of us.

Thank you all for your ongoing encouragement and support!  If it wasn't for all of you beautiful saints out there, sinning wouldn't be this much damn fun!  

Ok CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE, Ballsy in your court now girl ;)

Report Post Tip

CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE stood at Ballistics side as he spoke. She tuned out after the first couple of words that had come out of his mouth unless he said something specifically about her. Her unicorn day dream was interrupted when she was pulled back into reality from something Ballistic said.

"while also taking a moment to remember your own very first one night stand and how special that evening into the morning went…."

CASH cut a smile and kept her mouth shut until Ballistic gave her the floor.

I know, it's surprising to hear this, but this wasn't my first one night stand.

She paused to let everyone gasp.

I'm just not the innocent girl you have all chalked me up to be. Sure, the adorable ways I live this life of ours and my over the top sweetness may give you the impression that I'm nauseatingly innocent, kind and most of all angelic, but I certainly do have a bit of rebel in me. Specially after my time with Ballistic.

CASH grinned.

So, please, hold back your rotten fruit, put down your pitch forks. Ballistic didn't take advantage of me in any way. In all fairness, I took advantage of him, in many ways. Though, is it really taking advantage when someone is so willing to give it to you?

Either way, it wasn't my first one night stand, but it was my first magical one night stand. Ballistic sure does know how to use his wizard wand. That is something to celebrate. Come one, come all, come magical creatures that may or may not exist! Pop them bottles and shake it up!

CASH noticed a man near Ballistics vehicle. This person was pinning a just married sign to the back of the car. She raised one eye brow and turned away from the crowd.

Please, excuse me, I need to take care of something.

She said to Ballistic as she pulled a butcher knife from some where and went after the man with the sign screaming.

THIS IS NOT A WEDDING!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mafia One Night Stand Celebration
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL