Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:11:51
Page:  1 
Vegeta's going Super Saiyan! Started by: Vaticus on Mar 05, '13 03:49

Vaticus slowly approached the crowd that had gathered to watch the spectacle of Vegeta harnessing his Saiyan powers in an attempt to stroke his own ego and somehow prove once and for all that he wasn't inundated with sexually transmitted diseases like the tabloids kept reporting.  He didn't wait long to see if Vegeta's display of prowess was working for him or not - Vaticus cleared his throat to distract the crowd and draw the attention to himself. 

He stood before the masses, clad in black boots, worn jeans, a hooded jumper and his newly altered Reaper Company (as opposed to NORCo) jacket.  The digits of his hands were adorned with rings signifying various affiliations - he wore the original "Y.A." (YAOWA Army) ring given to him by Phil_Steak when he served as his LHM, an "NO" and "RCo" ring side-by-side which were made out of the melted-down hood ornament from the Rolls Royce Phantom that Phil had once made him the designated driver of, a newly designed "Reaper Co." ring, and of course, the crown jewel - the "R_CAS" ring, intricately handcrafted with love and care by JamesKnowles, proud Assoco of Roberto Carlos (Consigliere)

Vaticus, being known more for his lengthy descriptions of himself and his rings and less for his long speeches, spoke briefly, "I've had the pleasure of working closely with Vegeta over the past few months - experiencing first-hand his dedication, enthusiasm, work-ethic, trustworthiness and loyalty.  He has become a close friend and has been instrumental in helping the Reaper Company operate on a day-to-day basis.  His escalation in power to over 9000 has been as quick as it was enjoyable and rewarding to witness, and subsequently, it's with some sadness, but mainly excitement, that I'd like to announce Vegeta will be going Super Saiyan (bold) - establishing his own crew in the Queens district of New York!  Vegeta has the blessing of myself - the Acting Godfather of Queens, as well as Phil_Steak - the Godfather of New York.  I hope all other crews welcome him as they welcomed me, and I hope you're all looking forward to great things from this capable albeit disease-infested deviant as much as I am!" 

Vaticus took a step back and turned to look at Vegeta, signifying it was his turn to say a few words.

Report Post Tip

Vegeta grinned at Vaticus, his heart was lighter than it had been in years. He embraced Vaticus as a brother, and whispered something in his ear before stepping forward to address the crowd. His super saiyan hair was gloriously blonde, his power level was scaring small children. He took in the crowd with a wry smile before speaking.

Thank you all for being here. As previously mentioned, I am Vegeta, and it is my honor to stand here before you all, the head of a family in our wonderful life. Firstly, I would like to thank Vaticus, for taking me in off the streets and giving me refuge, for loving and trusting me as a brother, and for giving me this opportunity. I'd also like to give a huge thanks to Phil_Steak, for believing in me and always being fair and honest when dealing with me. He too has given me the opportunity of a lifetime in New Orleans, and now the chance to write my own story here in Queens. You have no idea what this means to me. Thank you again.

I will do my best to uphold the standards of this fine city, and of the newly opened district of Queens. I look forward to working with the other fine Crew Leaders in not only this city, but each of the others across this world. It should be a great experience!

And with that, I would like to announce the birth of my family, the Saiyan Reaper Company!

Report Post Tip

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo...congrats my friend....very proud of this day and it couldnt have come to a more deserving person...vegeta YOU ROCK!!!

Report Post Tip

Vegeta,

Congratulations young'n.
With times a changin', I feel comfortable with a young, fresh, face to help guide and mold the future.
I know I've come down at you hard before, but I know you can take it and will be great.
Congratulations, and to a long, prosperous reign!

Report Post Tip

MichaelLaMotta walked up from behind Vegeta.

Congrats my friend. Its a long time a comin' too. I remember when both of us merely started off as some small part timers hijacking trucks in downtown New Orleans. Now we find ourselves in New York, a different scenery but all in the same picture. You're a fine addition to the city of New York.

Report Post Tip

Welcome to the fold my man. I dont know what super sayian means, but I know you're solid and reliable. I cant ask for anything else.

Report Post Tip

Zordon walks up to the new HQ, thinking about the interesting turns that has led him here.

Vegeta, our families go back more than I actually knew. But our recent family history has been different to many. My father trying valiantly (and foolhardily) to wreak some revenge for what was happening to his city, to you finding me on the streets and taking you under your wing.

I have grown in the Norco family and now happily follow you to your new venture here as SRCo, loyal, willing and able to serve you and to helpcreate a great new family under your leadership.

Congratulations boss.

Report Post Tip

Pickles wanders down the street looking very confused . . .

First, I went to sleep in New Orleans, and I woke up in New York.  And now this?  These sure are interesting times we live in.  Congratulations anyway, Veg-o-matic.

Report Post Tip

It is with happiness and the best of wishes to see this happen! I know you're going to be an amazing asset to our fine city. I know you're going to do amazing and I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk walks directly to Vegeta and offer a handshake.

Congratulation, well deserve my friend i wish you all the best in your new found suit. iGoBerserk smile and join the others in the celebration.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Veg! Well deserved mate.

Report Post Tip

I am very happy to see this. No-one within our family was more deserving and/or good looking. 

I will keep the subscription to R_CAS active, but change te billing address. Thank you also for taking Epsilon out of our lives. You wonderful human being. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Vegeta!

Must agree with Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) though.

Report Post Tip

*Epsilon approaches the podium with a big smile on his face*

We have only known each other a short time mate, but I can already see you are going to be one hell of a leader and I am really happy to be able to share in this experience with you. I am really looking forward to this opportunity.

*Epsilon takes a moment and looks over towards Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) Proud Sponsor of No One, looking him up and down*

Too easy...

Report Post Tip

the crowd roars as Lamby approaches. The cheers can be heard for miles, "we want BigEasy!"

I must agree with them. I feel as if BigEasy got passed over for this position but I must admit that Vegeta"The prince of sayians" was a st long second. Congratulations, you beat the odds.

Report Post Tip

I'll admit that I do not really know you, however from the dealings I have had with you I believe you to be an honourable man and with Sir Vaticus' being the man to put you where you are I have absolutely no doubt that this is the right move for all concerned.

Congratulations to you Sir and the very best of luck.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

So sad to see the death of vegeta so soon after his auth R.I.P mate will be sadley missed.

Report Post Tip

wrong room to post that reply

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Vegeta's going Super Saiyan!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL