Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The 'Burbs Latest Project Started by: Cpt-Harris on Mar 06, '13 03:39

Its been a while my friend, but its time you stopped wondering the business districts chasing wines and drinking whores...or was it the other way around?!?! Hic!

You worked hard in NY for the family and now you have been given the opportunity to run your own crew. I am sure you will make the windy city proud. Bring some mobby to the bourgeois suburbian's!

Congratulations Deadpool

I wish you the best of luck with your future ventures...developing your project X!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Deadpool!!  Well deserved.  I wish you the best with Project X.

Report Post Tip

My apologies for not getting here sooner, but congratulations Deadpool! I'm glad this day has finally arrived for you, and I know you will do excellently in your newly appointed position. Best wishes, and well done!

Report Post Tip

Clary is finally back from the civilization after a long week of wandering around an island. Though she was away, she never failed to know every details happening around their district. When she landed on Suburbs Chicago, she went straight to Weapon X Project HQ.

"Suprise!" She greeted Deadpool once she entered his office. "Well, I went here to directly send my warm greetings. Congratulations to you! I wish you and your family to prosper. You are a great addition for the benefit of our district and city too." 

"I know you really fit for this position" Clary smile then hug Deadpool and kiss him on his cheeks. 

"Before I forget, I brought a mermaid from the Island for you. Enjoy!" Clary then turn away and ran fast after giving Deadpool an alive piranha.

Report Post Tip

BlackHand saunters in after having a few drinks in an attempt to find a source of the commotion. BlackHand hears the shouts of congratulations and sees the new CL surrounded by his closest friends and associates. As BlackHand has no relation to new CL, he quickly introduces himself , and hands the new CL a cigar and a glass of scotch.

"Congratulations to you Deadpool and I wish you the best of luck in you ventures!"

BlackHand lights up a cigarillo, and walks away.

Report Post Tip

EaforAA hears the news through a source and heads right over to the fav pub of his old friend. Getting out of the car, EaforAA talks to the driver and heads toward the pub. Brushing his way past a good group of people at the entrance, EA makes his way toward the bar. Grabbing 2 beers, Ea tips the bartender and spots his friend with a mob of fellow gangsters talking to him. Nodding to Deadpool , Ea nods to move to the side and hands Deadpool a beer.

First I wanted to offers my congrats as many others have my friend and say this is most deserving and well deserved for your district and city. But theres something else I wanted to give you.

Reaching inside his coat pocket,Ea pulls out a bullerproof flask. Covered in black onyx and engraved Ea offers this to his friend.

I was saving this and waited for the right time to give it to you. Don't worry man, its filled and it could save ya in your time of need weather by drink or to stop a bullet. The man who made this thought i was crazy but i knew this was something you must have. And grats once again my friend.

Ea sees more people wandering over so he shakes Deadpools hand and heads to the bar since a empty beer will never do at a party.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The 'Burbs Latest Project
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL