Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:14:06
Page:  1 
The Thug Life - Part 1 (Collab) Started by: Green_Tony_Mancini on Mar 06, '13 14:13

OOC : (This is a series of short story based on true events. It's about how my brother The admiral got in into MR. Enjoy! - Will be posting more parts soon)

It was the year 1925 in downtown Chicago. The sky was blue, the sun was blazing while Tony Marcini was making his rounds as the local paper boy. Due to the financial skyrocket, things were looking bright. Even simple jobs like Tony’s made some decent cash which made it possible for him to buy a nice apartment on the Southside.

But all good things come to an end at some point. The year 1929 took a hard hit and a lot of companies seized to exist. That same thing happened to Tony..

“Tony! Get your ass in here right now!” the owner of the local paper yelled. “What is it boss ?” Tony replied while his hart started pounding. He already knew what was going to happen. The paper business was shit lately, it was only a matter of time before he would lose his job. “You’ve got 30 minutes to clean you locker son, we’re out of business .. I’m sorry” the owner said while covering his face with his both hands.

Twenty minutes later and loaded with some shitty personal items, Tony walked back to his apartment. Just before he could unlock the door a black automobile pulled up and a slick clothed  man stepped out. “Tony ?!, long time no see my brother” the  suited man said. Tony tried to ignore this person, because he knew he meant trouble. It was his younger brother Michael, or “the admiral” since he joined the local mob. “What do you want you ?” Tony said with a sigh. The Admiral laughed, and with a big smile he said “I don’t need anything, but you on the other hand seem to be out of a job”

“I’ll be fine, just leave me alone. I don’t want to have anything to do with your stupid mob!” Tony’s fists started to itch. “Whatever you want brother” The Admiral responded. “But if you ever need a real job, call me” And with the same smooth moves, the admiral slithered back to his car and started the engine. Just before he blazed off he rolled down the window, threw out a small business card and yelled “See you around loser!”.

The nerve of that prick, Tony thought. Me needing his help ? Ha! Don’t make me laugh. I’ll never be like him. But before he could walk inside he picked up the card and threw it in his personal items box. “Don’t litter the streets you prick “ and he walked inside…. 

Report Post Tip

The Thug Life – Brothers

It’s 1930 and things don’t seem to go as well as we all thought. Blinded by the immense growth of the industry and the pockets filled up with money we aren’t paying as good attention as the years before. Things are going to change soon..

Admiral had been in the Mafia quite some time now. He saw it coming, The Great Depression. I tried to get my brother Tony in but he refused over and over again and hated me for it. I just don’t understand Admiral mumbled ’’The money, the freedom…the woman’’.

Many times Admiral had dropped by his simple apartment and tried to talk him over. But he seemed to love his paper round. Two weeks later companies started to collapse. The papers became too expensive for the public and so there was a major drop in the company Tony worked at. “One more try’’ Admiral thought to himself. He stepped in the back of his limo and said ‘’Driver! Let’s go! To Tony’s place’’. The Driver rubbed his hand over his forehead and said ‘’You sure about this boss, it’s the 7th time now’’. ‘’Yes! Stop asking questions and do your fucking job’’ Admiral yelled.

The driver pulled up in front of Tony’s place just as he returned from his job. ‘’Tony!? Long time no see my brother’’ Admiral said. ‘’What do you want?’’ Tony replied. Admiral laughed and with a big smile he said ‘’I don’t need anything, but you on the other hand seem to be out of a job’’. ‘’ I’le be fine, Just leave me alone. I don’t want to have anything to do with your stupid mob!’’.

‘’Whatever you want brother’’ The Admiral responded. ‘’But if you ever need a real job, call me’’. As Admiral drove of he  flinched his business card out on the street just in front of where Tony stood. ‘’Stubborn little prick’’ Admiral mumbled.

“I will get you in some time brother, just wait..’’

Report Post Tip

Part 2

It had been 3 months since Tony lost his job. Almost every week since that day he was out on the streets looking for a new one. But he was down on his luck, the recessions hit Chicago so hard he wasn’t able to find anything. Tony was starting to freak out. His rent was due next Monday and he was almost all out of cash. “What the fuck am I going to do ?!”

Wednesday, one week later there was a pounding on his door. “Tony! Open up, I need your rent!” It was the manager Tony had been ignoring for the past two days. His funds were al dried up so there was no way he could pay. There was another pounding on the door. “If  you don’t pay up in 2 hours I’m calling the police!” and with one final smash on the door, the manager walked away.

Tony started freaking out. Turning over every inch of the house looking for money. It was hopeless, not a single dime was left in that damned place. Walking around the house like a headless chicken Tony tripped over the box of personal items from his last job. While grabbing his elbow which hurt like hell after smacking against the floor his gaze fell on the business card his brother left behind at his last visit. “Desperate times call for desperate measures” He thought to himself, even though the idea disgusted him.

Tony picked up the phone, rang the number and when he heard the Admiral’s voice on the other side of the line he said “Michael… I’m in”

Report Post Tip

The Thug Life – Brothers

Part 2

Weeks past as even more once big companies were starting to fall apart. Every day the papers were filled with unemployment , riots and even suicide reports across the City. Also an interesting turn of events was that more and more honest citizens turned to the mafia and started getting their hands dirty. But one son of a bitch just didn’t show up…Tony…

It was early in the morning as Admiral was getting ready for work. The past weeks were extremely hectic with all the new recruits getting their asses into trouble. A couple of shoot outs with the police and a few Capo’s arrested because one of their associates had talked.

Every day Admiral hoped to hear the voice of his brother as he picked up the phone, but not a single call.. He was hopeless, would his brother really lose his apartment just so he wouldn’t have to join the mob ?

Three months later.. The phone rang.. Admiral grabbed the hook.

‘This is Admiral speaking, who is it ?’

‘Hey Michael’

Admiral’s eyes widened, could it be true ? That voice, it can’t be. But after a few seconds he was sure. It was Tony speaking.

‘I’m in’ Tony said.

Admiral’s body filled with joy as he jumps of his chair.

‘Meet me behind the train station, 12:00AM!’.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Thug Life - Part 1 (Collab)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL