Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:34
Page:  1 
You Add To The Story Started by: Arathorn on Mar 07, '13 09:19

after 8 days of wondering and travelling a tired and worn out arathorn walks into a strip  club to blow the multi million dollars that he made during his travels abroad. he walks up to a table and strikes up a very interesting conversation with a hot young broad.

Report Post Tip

Seroxis walked into the club, weary, needing a break from walking the streets. Walking in, he pulled his hat a bit lower, and glanced around. Right before concluding there were no familiar faces, he noticed Arathorn at one of the tables. Gliding through the crowd, he stopped beside his family, a bit behind him.

"Living the life of a high roller, huh?"

Seroxis grinned under the shadow of his fedora.

"Maybe you got enough to get one of these girls to talk to a guy like me, too, eh?"

Report Post Tip

pull up a chair friend. Arathorn gets up and walks to 1 of the ladies dressed in nothing but a bra and panties. turning to look at seroxis he says  " this lady has been paid to give you a lap dance and a free ride in bed. use this wisely my friend cause this costed me a pretty penny to get you...and by the way, your drinks are on the house!"

Report Post Tip

Altair walks into the strip joint after a long day at the shooting range. he takes a seat next to seroxis and Arathorn and orders a beer. after he drinks the first one he orders himself a lap dance and another beer and then goes in the private lounge and proceeds to get special treatment from the lady he gave 100k to and then leaves.

Report Post Tip

BlackHand ducks into the strip club and pulls out a cigarillo. After taking a couple puffs, Black walks in a little farther and ignores the sirens going by. He spots Seroxis ad walks over.

"Hey Seroxis I'm gonna hang out here till the fuzz cools down a little. How has the mafia life been treating you?"

BlackHand takes another puff on his cigar.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You Add To The Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL