Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Chosen One. Started by: Phil_Steak on Mar 07, '13 16:46

Phil_Steak sat there, at the top of his empire now located in New York.
He thought to himself of all the turmoil, events, transgressions, wars, incidents, events, mistakes.
How had he survived so long, made it from Las Vegas to Philly, to New Orleans, and now... New York.
Lucky, he thought to himself. It has to be a lot of luck. Or maybe.... I am... the one. The Chosen One?!

It all starting to make sense now. He knew what he had to do. He knew that he needed to give a sacrifice to God, to the man above, his.... father. Being The Chosen One surely meant he was in fact the human reincarnation of The Supreme Being.
Phil_Steak needed a sacrifice, for his people. It is surely the right thing to do. He needed to duel a lamb in the ultimate ring.

(Flash Forward one week).

Phil_Steak sat in his robe in his trailer, preparing himself for his coming battle with a ferocious Lamby.
Staring into a mirror, he whispers under his breath "My people need to eat the meat of a sacrificed lamb, and drink my blood to pure themselves of all the evil and transgressions we have had to make to get to where we are now."

A knock is abruptly heard at the door. It is Cassi, telling Phil_Steak that it is time. Phil rises and walks out the door and towards the stadium. As people see Phil approaching closer and closer, it almost appears as though Phil is hovering as he walks.

The stadium was packed with hundreds of mafioso, here to witness this holy event.
The center of a stadium was a circular platform, with a circumference of 20 feet.
Beyond the platform was a 10 foot wide, 3 foot deep lake, completely surrounding the platform. In the center of the platform, a ferocious lamb can be seen, preparing himself for a battle.

Phil_Steak approached the moat around the ring. He stopped a person from lowering the bridge. Instead, he simply took a step onto the water, and walked across the top of it. Surely a miracle.

Phil_Steak walked to the opposite side of the lamb, and the two of them starred at each other, not breaking eye contact.

After 15 seconds of silence, Phil_Steak simply starred at Lamby, in deep concentration. He lifted his arm towards Lamby, palm up, and closed his eyes. He began to tremble and shake, and there was a bright flash over him for a split second.

Blood began to spurt from Lambys neck. Phil_Steak, still stood in his spot, never having moved an inch. Lamby fell over onto his side, and began to bleed out.

Phil_Steak turns to the gathering of people and speaks.

"Friends, I give to you all the meat of a sacrificed lamb to my father, as a symbol of accepting me as The Chosen One."

Phil_Steak then reaches for a large goblet that was placed at the center of the arena and lifts it up.
He removes a knife from his robe pocket and makes a slice across his wrist and allows for his blood to fill up the Goblet.

"Friends, I give you my blood, to cleanse your souls and your sins. Together, we will walk in purity!"

Report Post Tip

Duel Between Phil_Steak and Lamby.

Mar 07, '13 16:47Lamby has accepted Phil_Steak's challenge to duel! Their duel will begin at Mar 07, '13 16:48.

Mar 07, '13 16:48The duel between Phil_Steak and Lamby has begun! Phil_Steak will shoot first as agreed upon by the participants.

Mar 07, '13 16:48Round #1: Phil_Steak shoots and HITS Lamby!

Mar 07, '13 16:48The duel between Phil_Steak and Lamby has ended with Phil_Steak as the victor.

Report Post Tip

I apologize in advance but... ferocious Lamby? Could you not even give them the first shot? Coin flip? After all... This poor Lamby was the underdog?

Or are you trying to imply you had a 99% chance of making it this far in your lengthy career Mr Steak and Lamby had 1%?

Report Post Tip

And why would I give anyone else the first shot?
That is surely a move of an imbecile.

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar overheard the short conversation between Sterling-Archer and Phil_Steak and just stands there and laughs...

You should try and take the risk Phil, get the adrenaline pumping! even though i understand your point.

Report Post Tip

So... It wasnt a ferocious Lamb? Instead it was a Lamb just in a line to be slaughtered and they wanted to die?

I always thought as requesting a duel with yourself shooting first was a sign of saying "I believe I am the underdog"

I are you saying Lamby was an "imbecile" for accepting to duel in such a way despite being the clear underdog?

I'm sorry for my questions I'm just curious as to your status on dueling, I always believed dueling was something you have been majorly against going by your tattoo's.

I mean no disrespect Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Simply saying "I mean no disrespect" is not an excuse to disrespect.
Maybe if you read the thread, you would understand that this was a sacrifice.
The Lamb sacrifice for your purity.

Report Post Tip

I dont feel I was being disrespectful with them questions, It could just be seen that way... Simply saying "I mean no disrespect" ensures it is not taken that way.

Interesting choice of bringing dueling into play despite your views on dueling and having no intention of your ferocious Lamb even being given the chance to participate with the gun firing.

But now I think about it, The smart move would be shooting first, No change to your normal shooting schedule with dueling and zero chance of a gun malfunction while still getting the mysterious +0.whatever to your murder list. No risk whatsoever.

Extremely smart Godfather.

I'll pass on any of the drinking of blood, I'll go to a bar and grab a Bloody Mary. Enjoy your festivity following the Lamb sacrifice.

Sterling disappears into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Sterling-Archer,

Dueling clearly gives the duelers an option of who fires first. This still makes it a duel, does it not?
My views of dueling are simple and true. Random duel invites for 'shits and giggles' are offensive and idiotic. Anyone who send me a random duel invite with no warrant or reason will be handled accordingly. If two individuals actually have an issue to settle, or a valid reason for dueling, then by all means, have at it.

My duel with lamby was not random. It was planned and discussed.

Report Post Tip

Admiral doens't enjoy the sfeer around the sacrafice. It al seemed very tence, and decides to disappear in the crowd aswell..

'So far the promissed festivity' he mumbles..

Report Post Tip

NYstripSteak jumps off of a small building near by throwing strip steaks at all that he sees.

As CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE pointed out during the funeral it is time for some Gyros! Loin or Shank?!

Rib or Chob!

Come one come all and enjoy the feast of our lord Phil_Steak! The Chosen One!

Report Post Tip

god smiles at such festivities if no man can...congrats to the victor!!!

Report Post Tip

JamesKnowles witnessed the duel, safe in the arms of his mentor, Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere).

"Boss, I have a question" He said with a frown.

"What is it, James?" Answered Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere), ever understanding, always happy to educate his own lamb.

"Why does Phil_Steak think he's you?"

Report Post Tip

But wait... If Phil Steak is The Chosen One.. What does that make Roberto_Carlos?

Who is the savior!  Who do we follow?  Is JamesKnowles the Prophet?  Or the false Prophet?  

So many questions!

Report Post Tip

Another sign from above, that I am indeed The Chose One, and not Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere) who is merely the devil in disguise.
The sacrifice Lamb was indeed a ferocious and special one, as merely hours after his death, it was found out that he held one of the two winning tickets to the Lottery. This Lamb would have won $21,000,000. Surely this was a Lamb worthy to be sacrifice for my father, and he showed his approval with this lottery incident!

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing that a dead body could contain a lottery ticket worth 21 million NYStripSteak slowly makes his way towards the back of the crowd.

Lets all drink a lot and stay here! No one needs to leave for at least a day or two!

I'll go get more booze!

NYSS makes his way to the last known locations of Lamby in order to claim the winning ticket for himself!

Report Post Tip

Congrats phill steak just pwnt a lamb

Report Post Tip

Roberto swooned in on his Italian crafted unicycle. Such as the man he is, he liked to make an entrance, an impression if you will. James had visited Roberto earlier in the day to explain about the Phil_Steak (or 'Philmeister' as he was affectionately known as by Roberto) sacrifice. James was worried and had been expressing his concern that his great mentor needed to be present. 

Roberto arrived at the scene wearing his customary fedora and corduroy chaps. There were rumours surrounding the area. The rumours had caused a stench of fear and emotion around the scene. People were looking at Roberto. Asking if he was Lucifer. 

"Friends, family. I come here today to lay claim that I am indeed the saviour of all man and beast. Please do not take the devil comments to heart, as I know that this was lost in translation"

Roberto proceeded to hold his arms out, jestering for the Philmeister to come in for a hug. 

"Come on big man, hug it out..."

Report Post Tip

so Mr.Consigliere by extending such gestures of a hug you in fact present that forgiveness to your occupied title as savior of the masses can be put in the past yet, we still havent figured out of this trio....Whom is lucifers true assumed identity?...and who do we trust?

Report Post Tip

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND CAPENGO BOSS

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chosen One.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL