Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:14
Page:  1 
The perfect ending Started by: Padrino on Mar 10, '13 17:09

Walking down one of the numerous streets of Chicago, Padrinello was counting money earned from his latest criminal scheme, and thinking how nice it is to be a mobster. He'd indulge in activities that were simple yet rewarding, and most of the time he'd escape punishment. Even when the police caught him and put him in jail, there would always be someone to break in the prison and bust him out.

Like every day, he stopped by the store in The Loop and bought a newspaper to see what has been going on in the most crime-ridden cities in America. A big headline caught his eye: MAFIA LORD TYLER DURDEN KILLED IN DELAWARE CITY!

That headline got him thinking about how nothing lasts forever, including life. He was positive that his son would eventually follow his footsteps in crime, but as the unwritten rule of the Mafia said, a mobster's son may not enter the life of crime before his father's death, otherwise both will be killed.

With this topic in mind, Padrino ran outside and faced the street of The Loop, Chicago, seeing many people walk past, mostly belonging to his line of work. He put a chair on the sidewalk and climbed onto it.

May I get everyone's attention, please? Great, thank you. Now, as I understand, most of you don't know who I am. But still, I feel like I need to discuss something with you. I've been thinking about this life of ours, and it has to end one day. What I wanted to ask you is, how would you like to leave this world of ours? Would you like to die in a war, fighting, or retire peacefully one day when you've accomplished everything that could be accomplished?

Report Post Tip

Mr Albert was skpping along The Loop street of Chicago. With the little melody in his head that Sweeney used to praise and shout: "Fuck hopping, Skipping rules" Mr. Albert blankly straight edges his mind on that motto. Hearing a man shouting on a plastic chair. Hopefully he doesn't fall and bust his head open. That be unfourtante today. Listening in the mist of the crowd he approaches up firstly; as he's not afraid of public matter. 

Surely, I would never want to leave the world of this type of business till they day I "drop" Albert using key words so that no policeman can come by and wire this conversation.

The blessing of joining this life of work of our...uh...boss isn't a job, but a blessing. I have no other attention of working till the day I die for that man. I have no other intent either to change my life of work in any other business. If I get killed for it? Then, so be it. But, I stand by my boss and co-workers with my job and goals alligned. No other way I would like to go.

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster was walking down the street when he heard a young philosopher speaking. Hogan knew that his studies in philosophy would be of little use since he barely knew anything that was anything but the young man beckoned and so Hogan would respond.

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING BROTHER, I OFTEN THINK OF THAT QUESTION TOO! WHERE DO I WANT TO END UP WHEN THEY BURY ME! WHAT DO I WANT ALL OF THE LITTLE HULK-A-MANIACS TO SAY WHEN IM GONE! YOU KNOW DUDE I OFTEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING TO INSPIRE PEOPLE TO GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SPEAK IN THE STREETS BUT I THINK SO MANY ARE JUST TO OCCUPIED WITH COFFEE SHOPS THAT THEY WOULDNT THINK TWICE OF COMING HERE! THEN I THOUGHT TO MYSELF DUDE, WHY DONT I OPEN UP THE GREATEST RESTAURANT CHAIN KNOWN TO THE WRESTLING WORLD BUT YOU KNOW, I REALIZED THAT PEOPLE DONT ENJOY THE SAME OLD TYPES OF RESTAURANTS OR CIGAR SHOPS LIKE THE USE TO AMIGO!

The hulkster begins to flex. His twenty four inch pythons burst at the seams and he was ready to rip off his shirt any second now.

YOU KNOW LITTLE HULKSTER, I REALIZED THAT WHEN MY BLOODLINE DISAPPEARED FROM THIS WORLD FOR A WHILE I REALLY DIDNT MISS ANYTHING! IT MAY SOUND SAD COMPADRE BUT I NEVER ONCE REALLY CONSIDERED PICKING UP THE OLD PAIR OF TIGHTS MY GRANDFATHER USE TO CARRY UNTIL ONE DAY ME AND MACHO-MAN WERE SPEAKING AND THOUGHT ABOUT SEEING HOW THE LIFE OF OUR ANCESTORS WAS GOING! TO KNOW SURPRISE ITS STILL EXACTLY THE SAME! WHEN MY BLOODLINE RETURNED ALL I HEARD WAS THE STREETS HAVE BEEN DEAD WITHOUT YOU! I GUESS THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BE REMEMBERED BY, MAKING AN IMPACT IN THE STREETS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!

The Hulkster scratches his head. He has no idea what he was actually saying and felt bad for shouting at everyone but its just who he was.

YOU KNOW COMPADRE, ITS NOT WHETHER OR NOT YOU MAKE AN IMPACT ON ALL THE HULKSTERS DUDE, ITS WEHTER OR NOT YOU HELP MAKE AN IMPACT ON ONE LITTLE HULK-A-MANIAC OR IN YOUR CASE PADRINO-A-MANIAC BUT NOW I HAVE ON QUESTION FOR YOU PADRINO SINCE YOU LOVE YOUR PHILOSOPHY DUDE!

Hogan rips off his shirt and flexes his pecks.

WHATCHYA GONNA DO WHEN HULK HOGAN AND THE LITTLE HULK-A-MANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU!

Report Post Tip

Everyone wants to die in a blaze of glory, dead bodies at our feet, bullets blazing from our pistols as we fall from grace. Its our great last hope to take one last person without before our life is snuffed out, but sadly for 99% of us, that shall not happen. Almost everyone will die in his or her sleep, blissfully unaware of the loaded gun pointed at our heads. Such is the way of our world.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The perfect ending
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL