Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:53
Page:  1 
finish the story Started by: Altair on Mar 11, '13 14:32

In early 1191, Altaïr and the brothers Malik and Kadar Al-Sayf were tasked with retrieving an artifact from the Templars in Solomon's Temple. After progressing through the catacombs, Altaïr broke two tenets of the Assassin's Creed, but arrogantly dismissed the warning against his actions, confident in his mastery as an Assassin.[1]

Finally, upon seeing the archenemy of his Order - Robert de Sable - Altaïr broke another tenet; risking the safety of the Brotherhood. Having attempted to slay the Grand Master of the Knights Templar after making his presence known, Altaïr was easily thwarted, spared on purpose by Robert and thrown from the temple, leaving Malik and Kadar alone with the Templars. Altaïr escaped from the temple and Jerusalem to report his failure to the Order.[1

Upon returning to Masyaf, Altaïr was kindly greeted by Rauf who told him Al Mualim waited to hear how the mission went. At the fortress gates, Abbas and Altaïr exchanged several insults and threats before Altaïr informed Al Mualim of his failure to acquire the Templar treasure and was lambasted for it. Soon after, Malik returned with the artifact, alive but alone, and with a heavily injured left arm, shouting at Altaïr, blaming him for Kadar's death. Before any further action could be taken, the Templars attacked Masyaf.[1]

Report Post Tip

Admiral is listening to Altair but has trouble understanding what he is talking about. And that strange tick of saying 'one' after his sentences.

'He must be doing that hard stuff' Admiral say's 'Has to be one crazy party he had than, i guess'. Cunfused Admiral walks off

Report Post Tip

Altair catches up to Admiral Akbar and asks him if he is familiar with the very first Assassins Creed Game...

Report Post Tip

"Assasins Creed you say?' Admiral say's as he breaks a swet..

His hand slowly slides down to his holster 'Step  away from me, now..Assasin freak!' 

Report Post Tip

Master Pain passing by Altair and Admiral Ackbar gets confused about whats Altair is saying and taps Ackbar shoulders... ''Mate, what he is talking about? A ancient tale about a assassin?'' Master Pain really try to understand whats that story are about...

Report Post Tip

Realizing he is outnumbered and being challenged Altair unleashes his hidden blade and slowly backs away but never taking his eyes off of the admiral... he climbs up the nearest building to the roof top and proceeded to follow the Admiral until admiral walked into a bar. 

Report Post Tip

As Altair backs of into the shadows Admiral's heart rate calms down and spends the next couple of minutes figuring how he got up that building so fast 'Is that even allowed?' he askes to spectators that have formed a circle around the spot Altair first stood. 

Report Post Tip

TheHumanCentipede crawls towards the storyteller with a street map, the two lovely ladies that make up his thorax and end-piece crawl behind him whimpering and groaning. He hands the young man the map.

There's another avenue "Outside" the city limits that this story may be better appreciated. The streets are for things pertaining to La Cosa Nostra. Realistic type things that revolve around the mafia and true crime. Not outlandish things. Am I right ladies?

The two women surgically sown to his rectum attempt to nod in agreement that the streets are for serious mafia-related matters and stories only. TheHumanCentipede wishes the young man luck and crawls away.

Report Post Tip

while jumping from roof top to roof top Altair had killed 7 templar guards while chasing the Captain of the guard. Finally after several minutes he makes an epic air assassination. 

" Another Templar down..."

Report Post Tip

'Did he say Tyler's? I thought i heard something like that!' Admiral yells after taking cover behind a near parked car with his hun loaded and safety pin lose. 

Report Post Tip

Altair walks into a crowd of ppl and stands on top of the podium and shouts:

"sorry gents and ladies it seems in my first attempt to start a thread it turns into an epic fail...i shall try again when i can think of something interesting and mob related"

Report Post Tip

It wasn't so much a fail as it was just not put in the appropriate forum. But better luck next time and cheers for trying to get something going in the streets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: finish the story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL