Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:09
Page:  1 
Add to the story (The legendary Pickpocket) Started by: Green_Tony_Mancini on Mar 11, '13 22:30

It was the cold hard winter of  the year 1929 as little Tony Mancini was sitting down at the fireplace. Moments later his grandfather walked in and whispered with a soft voice “Hey little Tony, want to hear a story?”.  Immediately Tony’s eyes grew bigger when hearing the word ‘story’ because he had always loved when his grandfather told him about the good old days. “What’s it about grandpa!?” the joyful Tony replied. Waiting a moment letting the excitement in little Tony grow, his grandfather said “The legendary Pickpocket”.

The Legendary Pickpocket

It was late autumn in the year 1880 while a hooded man walked through the local suburbs of Chicago. While the brown leaves fell down gliding of his long black cloak, the hooded man scanned his area for potential pockets. “Ah .. the same old bullshit. Every day the same bums with only five bucks in their damn wallets” he thought to himself. “I need more than this bullshit .. It’s time a start using my skills in the big league. It’s time I start robbing those mobsters”.

Back to reality

Tony’s grandfather stopped talking  for a moment to think. “I’m sorry Tony, I don’t seem to be able to remember what the hooded man did next. I’m going to have to think about this for a moment”

Report Post Tip

Before Green_Tony_Mancini finishes speaking as well as before anyone else gets the chance NYStripSteak runs by screaming, "Number One!" as he picks Green_Tony_Mancini 's pockets.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Add to the story (The legendary Pickpocket)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL