Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:43:48
Page:  1 
The Ancients in South Philly! Started by: Sephiroth on Mar 14, '13 15:44

Sephiroth takes a step out of his HQ after seeing the last of the few members off to join up with Lady-Fighter in the GodFather family; looking at his watch he notices that it was almost time to address the streets. Going back in he quickly gets himself street worthy and meets with his hands by the doors of the HQ. Sephiroth pushes open the double doors and greets the crowd already gathered out front…

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wanted to thank you all for being able to meet me here on this very special day. It truly does mean to world to me to have you here.

It's an exceptionally nice day. The sun is shining brightly, with a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of nearby tress. The crowd falls silent, as Sephiroth takes a stance where his hands are at his sides. Taking a good look into the crowed he is pleased to see a lot of familiar faces showing their support. He then clears his throat and begins to speak again.

As many of you have already noticed, our fearless leader of the 'Ndrangheta family will soon be taking on the mighty role of GodFather and is now the head of this beautiful district. With this being said she has entrusted me the honorable opportunity to step up and take over the remainder of the family that will not be accompanying her. I know she would have loved nothing more then to take everyone with her, as I know she loves this family more then life itself. Unfortunately, it’s just not the way things work. Lady-Fighter and I have been working closely with one another for sometime now, it's sort of weird how fate works itself out. But once again, here we are. We see eye to eye on many things and I think we share a lot of the same ideas and motivation towards things. Hopefully this will make the transition for our members a little easier. For the most part I will be running things the same way Lady-Fighter has. I like it, I agree with it, and as the old saying goes if it's not broke why fix it?

My fellow hands that will help me through this journey will be, at my right, Fred-The-Bread (Even though be prefers brown bread over white bread the silly goose) and at my left, a dear friend who my last couple generations have had the pleasure of working with, Zmeika.

My doors are always open even if it’s just for a chat. If you happen to have any problems with a member that resides within my head quarters I would ask that you get a hold of me or one of my hands and it will be dealt with accordingly and as quickly as possible.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank Lady-Fighter and Macho_Man for this opportunity; it truly is honor to be bestowed with such an honorable promotion. I would also like to thank DeadlySin and Bunny for all the support they have given me here during my time spent in Philadelphia. So many thanks to give, but I will leave it at this note in saying thanks to 'Ndrangheta and all of Philadelphia for the support.

My family will go by the name of The Ancients. In the past, my forefathers working in this way of life had a tendency to turn to past family names. However, for this special occasion and the new era that is upon us with the districts, I feel as if a new addition in my family line's history book is ready to unfold...introducing a new chapter.

This is all for now, thank you everyone for your time.

With a wave he returns back through the large double doors at the front the head quarters to get some finishing touches in…

Report Post Tip

It's with both great sadness and great pleasure I'm here today. It's been a long road and an enjoyable experience with the great lady-fighter. She has assembled a great family and I'm sure it will continue under the reign of septh.

It's an honour to be asked to work along side him, he is and will be a great leader and I'm sure all the family members will wish him well. Nothing changes, well our name, but our spirit still thrives within this family and it will continue to grow under seph as it did under lady-fighter. Let's do this old pal.

Report Post Tip

After giving Lady-fighter a hug for all her support, Zmeika follows Sephiroth back inside The Ancients' headquarters. She is beaming with pride for her new CL

Congratulations boss! The Ancients will most definitely live up to the mighty name you've chosen for us. It's an honour that you've asked me to stand beside you as your left hand. I'm sure with me and fred-the-bread at your side, we'll be able to continue to grow this wonderful family under our well respected soon-to-be Godmother. Let's get together later with Lady-fighter and the crew to toast to past experiences and future successes! Take a second to enjoy the moment, because we've got some work ahead of us! Congratulations again!

Report Post Tip

Congratz bud well deserved i know you will be a greta leader! 

Report Post Tip

*Subtle approaches the newly appointed crew leader with caution*

You were an acquaintance of my father and though you two only spoke a few times, he told me that you were always very patient with his simple ass and very respectful. Today, I would like to congratulate you on getting your crew.

*salute*

Also, congratulation my dear friend Zmeika on your recent promotion! Very well deserved and I know you will do a great job. I am excited to see you in this position. *smiles*

*Tips hat and wanders off*

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth, my ancestors worked along yours a long, long time ago. It was a pleasure then and its a pleasure now to congratulate you. Both fred-the-bread, and Zmeika will make great hands.

You are in a great position with those along your side. Best of luck sir.

Report Post Tip

A major congratualtions is due here!I wish you the best of luck and congratulations you deserve every bit of it.

Report Post Tip

Brother I am truly excited for you. Very well deserved my friend. May you live a long a prosperous life in Philly man!

DonVisicaro makes a toast and sips on some vino.

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth I have known you for along time and I have been bugging you about going bold for almost a year now and you are finally here. You always tried to play it off but one day I knew you would get back to that crew leader spot that your bloodline has been known to be in.

I honestly cannot think of anybody more deserving and more dedicated to being a Crew Leader and I know that you are a great addition to the already great Crew Leaders Philadelphia has.

Once again, Congratulations my Brother.

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth....my dear dear fan. Out of all my fans you are my favourite. No matter what time it is or what day of the week it is. You are there to cheer your favourite champion of the world Yea. When Lady Fighter asked me who out of all my fans would be the best to set up and take over her crew. I knew you would be that person. The way you admire me was obvious to me the kind of intelligence you were capable of. You also treat all my other fans like they were your own sons and daughters and this I appreciate yea. This is your moment and don't let the aura of my sheer greatness eclipse it for you(impossible). I, the Macho Man, am also glad to hear you have finally taken Fred the bread under your wing. That misguided soul kept thinking that bread was the ultimate food. I forgive him for this. But I hope as your family continues to prosper now under your leadership that you can spread the word not only to Fred but to your entire crew. There is only one ultimate food yea."

"SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!!!!!!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ancients in South Philly!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL