Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:32:29
Page:  1 
Three Godfathers, one city Started by: DeadlySin on Mar 14, '13 18:20

It was after midday in Philadelphia, and DeadlySin had just gotten off the phone. He sighed to himself and sat down behind his desk. He picked up the phone and called two people. He poured himself a glass of whisky and waited for them to arrive.

There was a knock at the door, Lady Fighter and Jaqen H'ghar walked in and took a seat. He poured them each a glass before speaking.

"As you both know, the Gods recently split the cities into districts. This allows us to expand the criminal empire within Philadelphia in ways we could not before."

"Unfortunately, some no-name Godfathers moved in before we knew what was happening. I want you, Lady Fighter, to kill the Godfather in South Philly. Jaqen, I want you to kill the Godfather in Bella Vista."

Lady Fighter's eyes widened at the thought of the task, while Jaqen merely nodded in silent agreement.

"Once you do this, there is no going back. You will both take the title of Godfather in those districts, something which you have both earned. There are literally no other people that I can think of that deserve this position more. Your loyalty is second to none, and you have worked your asses off to get where you are."

"Now go, end the impostor Godfather's lives and take the positions you deserve. There are two squads of men waiting downstairs, to help you get rid of their security upon entering the Godfather's buildings."

Deadly downs the rest of the glass as they leave the room. He lights a cigar and awaits the phone call to confirm their new positions as Godfathers.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter entered DeadlySin's office thinking he called her to bring him fresh coffee. He took a sip and set the coffee aside, where he then said "Please sit". Taking a seat next to Jaqen_Hghar who was already waiting patiently she couldnt help but notice DeadlySin giving them both a good long look.

Deadlysin started to speak about his plans for the both of them and what he wanted to carry out in the near future, by this time she had already known what was coming and could barely hold back her excitement.

She has followed DeadlySin since her birth, and like many other orders she has been gladly followed this will be no different. Secretly she already had been looking around in South Philly to see if there was any new fancy buildings to call her new head quarters, luckily she had found a few and the time had come to choose.

"Thank you DeadlySin for this opportunity, I will do my best to let South Philly grow and make you proud".

Ladyfighter, excited for the new challenge that awaits her leaves the room and orders the squad to follow her to eliminate the lazy Godfather who was currently in charge of the South Philly District that no one even knew, or seen before.

Before she leaves the Headquarters to take care of business she walks over to Jaqen_Hghar.
"Wish you the best of luck Jaqen_Hghar, lets do this".

Report Post Tip

Jaqen sat there in silence as their Godfather spoke to them, it had been a long time since he had been in his office, not since the days where he was just a young man running around in these halls, always up to no good and getting scolded for it whenever Deadly Sin found out, the old man set him straight, and sent him on a path to find his purpose in life.

But his purpose in life seemed nonexistent after the demise of Sandor Clegane, just when he felt he'd found something to live for, and if need be, die for. But it wasn't long until the old man Deadly Sin and a young lady by the name Bunny gave him a reason to believe that all hope was not lost, the day he was asked to lead a family of his own, even though he felt he was not ready, a man had to serve where needed, to one day hopefully prove himself wrong, and his superiors right. But only they could be the judge of that.

Today it seemed as though he had done what he set out to do, and he's finally been given a task to prove himself, a final task to prove that he is worthy of the authority that was handed to him so long ago, and to take his rightful place alongside his Godfather once again.

"A name is spoken, and a man will do the rest." He said and nodded to Deadly Sin, and as they finished up the meeting, Jaqen shook their hands with a smile on his face, and made his way back to Bella Vista to finish his task.

Report Post Tip

Today is a wonderful day for Philadelphia. The first city in our world to have 3 Godfathers.

I've already congratulated Lady on her rise so I shant repeat myself on that, however I wish to convey my congratulations to you now Jaqen. You've served this city tremendously since your days with the Hound and it was no surprise when you were given charge of your own family. I look forward to watching you show the world what a fine Godfather you can be, just as you showed what a fine leader you are.

Valar dohaeris, ser.

Report Post Tip

Congratz to the both of you, my Grandfather worked beside Lady Fighter and told me she was a great woman!

Myself my boss is Jaqen and i know he is a great man and works really hard for his crew!

Report Post Tip

i can think of no better fit for 3 of phillys finest mobsters...congrats to you both. 

Altair drinks the rest of his drink before departing for the Airport...he had some very important and pressing matters to deal with in NY with some sluggish drug dealers. before leaving he calls both of his CAs to deal with this problem so he could level up to his next level and make his crew leader proud.

Report Post Tip

I might be from a different city but I still need to congratulate to you two. Well done to Godfather Jaqen and and Godmother Lady-Fighter!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Three Godfathers, one city
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL