Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:35:19
Page:  1 
Love for Lady-Fighter! Started by: Sephiroth on Mar 14, '13 18:41

As Sephiroth walks out of Lady-Fighters Head quarters followed by Macho_Man and the new Godfather…

Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention…

Taking a moment while he awaits the gathered crowd to quite down a little he takes a quick look at a couple cards before placing them back into his inside pocket…

Today is a very special day, not only are we seeing a new era of crime upon us but today we see a God Father rise in the great city of Philadelphia. Getting the opportunity to run her own district Lady-Fighter has reached the most honorable rank in our way of life, and I can honestly say has worked so hard to achieve what she has accomplished here today.

Taking a quick glance over at Lady-Fighter with a smile from ear to ear he waves her over to his side…

I wanted to reach out and give many thanks from not only myself but from everyone in our family, we have so much to thank you for Lady-Fighter. From being a solid friend all the way to being a stand up crew leader, I know I have not been here as long as some of the other members we have around here but during my stay I can honestly say its been an amazing ride, and have not doubts that it will continue to be. It really shows through our families’ actions, competitions, vday how well our family works together. This is a product from your hard work and dedication that molded this family into what it is and what it will continue to be.

I remember when I was a younger fella and you came aboard with Neon, quickly moving up through the ranks and gaining control of the Left hand position, weird how things worked out and I was then a Left hand in your family down the road, I guess everything may have a rhyme or reason after all. It didn’t take long for DeadlySin to notice your hard work and dedication, always full of suggestions and a drive of confidence towards making Philadelphia a better, stronger place. Finally you got the chance to set up and start molding what you see today, the Ndrangheta family.

Upon leaving Neon’s crew we still stayed close, at first I only got to watch you and your family grow and move forward in this thing of ours, doing it ever so gracefully. It was only a matter of time before I found my way into the family and was quite honestly astounded by you and all of the members within the head quarters once I had arrived.

You have done such an amazing job in so many peoples eyes, its to no surprise that I see you here today getting the opportunity to run your own district and obtaining the rank of God father. It was really only a matter of time I think before you would be blessed with such an honor, congratulations Lady-Fighter you have earned this.

Stepping aside people from the crowd start coming up to congratulate Lady_fighter on her success…

Report Post Tip

Tyrion waddles up and gives Seph an appreciative nod on his way

Well, I know Sephiroth has already given thanks on behalf of the family, but such is the delight we have to see you reach this position I doubt he'll be the last Ndrangheta member to come forward to speak.

Lady, when I first joined this life I had 1 name from my father. 1 name that I was told I should seek out and prove myself to, that name was yours. Having been in your family for sometime now I understand exactly why my father told me to come to you and I'm grateful he did. Your a hard, but fair, leader and someone that the entire family not only respects, but loves. Everyone enjoys being part of Ndrangheta and there will be some very sad faces tonight when they have to pack their bags and leave your HQ. Now thats nothing against Sephiroth, he's a great guy and I have every faith he'll be a fine leader. Its simply testament to the admiration that we all have for you.

So from the bottom of my little impish heart, congratulations on reaching the position of Godfather. You truly do deserve it.

Report Post Tip

"Ohhhh yeaaa!!!!"

Carrying a bag, Macho Man flexes his muscles and charges into the crowd, his tongue flaying around his mouth. Running around high fiving all the people in the crowd. Macho makes his way back to Sephiroth and Godfather Ladyfigher and addresses the crowd. Standing in his most awesome pose

"Since the moment I walked upon these shores I knew there could only be one champion of the world. ME! The Macho Man!!! The greatest wrestler that ever lived. The poor inhabitants of our great city were under a illusion that an insignificant Hulk Hogan was a match for my greatest. They were wrong yea. Now after such a long wait their eyes have been forced open by my sheer greatness. Yet in my time here I have only met one person who could possibly match me step for step in awesomeness yea....and that person is Ladyfighter. When I took on your offer to join your family I did so to firstly help those poor individuals who had been fooled by the illusion of Hulk Hogan. But secondly I saw greatness in you. Greatness yet untapped. Greatness that I think the world needed to see. Now here we are. You have finally reach a point where you can consider yourself equal to me. Something no individual will or ever again achieve. Especially not Hulk Hogan yea."

"Godfather Ladyfighter you are a champion, you are the cream of the crop. You have made this family and this district worthy to be among my following yea. Be proud for I know I am. Congratulations. OHHHHHH YEAAAAA"

Macho Man reaches into the bag he is carrying and begins to throw packets of slim jims into the crowd. There was no better way to celebrate than to SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Love for Lady-Fighter!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL