Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:00:07
Page:  1 
Anyone for Tea? Started by: Tetley on Mar 15, '13 00:13

Tetley steps out into the streets leaving his favourite tea room, his favourite cup still in hand as always. Jaqen, the now Godfather of Bella Vista, proudly standing at his back while he was flanked on both sides by trusted family members. To his right stood BlackFog, his attention fixed on the nearest wench he could find. On his left was OttersPocket, looking as if he had just stepped in from the rain and dripping wet, along side that lady with the forgettable name Whatsername, who subtly tried to cover the trail of puddles Otter was leaving across the floor.

"Hello ladies and gents. If you haven't already noticed, Jaqen Hghar has taken over as the Godfather of this great district. In doing so he has moved into a smaller head quarters, kicking me out to run a family of my own. He always was all sentimental like that.

I have now setup shop in the warehouse I stand before, the one many of you have used in the past for our fabled procurement of questionable... errr, I mean exotic items and extensive laundry services. The legitimate side of the warehouse is actively importing Tetley tea from the UK, so don't be worried the supply will continue, and packaging it into convenient bags to then be shipped off to the stores. It is with this in mind that I wish to introduce my new family, Tetley's Teabaggers."

Tetley pauses, taking a slow sip of the finest brew and sighing, quenching his thirst before continuing

"Working along side me will be my right hand man BlackFog. Sure he has what can be described as a doughy physique, however we affectionately like to refer to them as love handles, but that doesn't make him any less of a great mafioso. As you may of noticed to my left are Otters Pocket and Whatsername, who will both serve as my left hand. As they say, two heads are better than one."

"Now for the gratuitous thank you's that always accompany such occasions.

Ever since I joined Jaqen, I have been at his side and am truly grateful for that. I am humbly honoured to not only be allowed to start a family, but to be trusted to take over his proud family as our district evolves and develops. I commit to do everything in my power to continue to help the family grow, serving our Godfather in the manner befitting the man and our family in the manner befitting their extraordinary efforts.

I would also like to thank Godfather DeadlySin. When he gave Jaqen the district of Bella Vista, he knew that there was only one person the family would be handed over to once Jaqen dispatched the pretender who had proclaimed himself Godfather.

Lastly I want to thank the Faceless Men of Braavos, I am extremely proud of our family and what each and everyone one of us has acheived, without you we wouldn't be here today."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

B2D walks up to Tetley shaking his hand and handing him a cigar.

I believe you will do great things for the city of Philadelphia and the district of Bella Vista, may your journey be great and majestic.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend.I have known your family line for generations now.And I have always looked up to everyone of them.You will be no different and help shape your district to a enw age.

Report Post Tip

Don Tetley, it really is a privilidge to see you rise to your spot as the head of the Teabaggers.

Looking through ancestors journals, I notice our fore fathers have crossed paths on many occasions. In all that time, your bloodline has been held in extremely high regard by my own.... showing what poor judges of character they may have been and how or why they all ended up dead. *Sips from a cup of earl grey, before spitting it out realising there's no whiskey in it*

I greatly look forward to seeing the great work that you and Godfather Hghar have done to date continue into the future, seeing the district and the city developing as time goes by.   

Report Post Tip

Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Anyone for Tea?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL