Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 02:25:50
Page:  1 
A Mobsters Life.Part 1 Started by: Altair on Mar 15, '13 10:21

When Altair began his journey he had no idea what the future had layed out for him. When he arrived in Detroit, the very first person he had met was Johnny. When the two had got to a place somewhat private Johnny reveiled himself as a Mobster and introduced him to VinceNoir, the right hand man for one of Detroits finest Crew Leaders, Rayden. Vince took Altair under his wing and showed Altair the ropes and how things were done inside the family.

" You have a lot to live up to my friend, Arathorn is in your bloodline is this correct?"

Altair stood there dumbfounded that VinceNoir knew who his father was...

" Ah yes sir, he was my Father"

Vince looked Altair up and down for a few minutes and decided that he had chosen the right man to recruit into the family

" Your Father was one of our best Mobsters before he ate some lead. You would be proud to know that he came in Third place amongst his peers during a city wide competition that he donated well over 1.7 M dollars in support of, making him the highest earning Goomba we had seen in a very long time. i expect the same from you or ill personally lay you full of lead!"

" You can count on me Sir, i won't let you down."

Before departing VinceNoir handed an envelope containing 1.8M dollars..."Your Father asked me to give this to you before he died. Invest it wisely! Welcome to the family Altair, make me proud"

With that said VinceNoir disappeared like a Ninja, into the streets of Detroit. 

After all that talk Altair went into a bar and mulled over everything over a beer before starting his new life as a Mobster....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Mobsters Life.Part 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL