Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:26:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Districts: Thoughts so far? Started by: Countdown on Mar 16, '13 20:03

In the over all scheme of things tho, even 12 GFs is a small percentage of the user base.  I don't so much mind the GFs in each district.   Remember each disrict can have as many crews as they so chose so it's as if there are 12 cities now.  I like it!

Report Post Tip

I honestly see it as a way of consolidating power among a small group, creating an even bigger pile up of donator funds hidden away from general distribution.  I also see it as a conflict reducer in general as people don't have to fight for spots, just follow rules, take their opportunity with time.    I know we have seen conflict yesterday, and that will occassionally happen but the game has been in a state of quiet due to other features and is part of why i come back, get the odd vote in for my donation fund pot.  The longer people consolidate positions, the longer stagnancy will last.

Report Post Tip

the other reason hard to rank here, and do 60-72 hours a week at work, even with the 0.9 average advertised on the front screen dropping from 2.6 not long ago

Report Post Tip

On the flip side, I'm not sure why actions can be done cross-district. I think I would much prefer each district to have its own locals listing and people are unable to PP/wack/etc when they are in different districts. If we're integrating drugs in a cross-district sense I believe we should go the whole hog. It would keep people on their toes more during rogue times or wars and with the amount of cities being cut to 4, giving people more places to move, more often.

I think that the only reasons actions can be done from one district to another, is because districts have not been fully added yet. This is just a Hyrbid/Lite version, not the real thing. When the reason thing is put in, districts will be completely separate.

I think flight times for cross-country flights (eg. Philly to Detroit) are a little too long. When wars start dragging on for days/weeks when 2 similarly matched alliances face off, I think this could become a problem. This one isn't a massive problem, I do get wanting to lengthen the flight times across country, I just think they're a little too long.

That's the point of the massive flight timers. It's to split the game into sort of, mini-games. There is one 'game' on the east coast, and one 'game' centrally. There are meant to be massive flight timers, cause there would be no point in PH going to war with DT, because they would have nothing to gain from being in Detroit. The game is being seperated.

Of course, this is all what I think, I'm not an admin or coder so I don't know for certain. To the best of my knowledge though, this is what they are for.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Districts: Thoughts so far?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL