Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:23:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Chicago Stands Unified Started by: SammyGarcini on Mar 18, '13 15:09

To a unified Chicago!  May we stand strong and proud for all to see!  Almost as if we were on a mission from God or something.

Report Post Tip

To Chicago!

May we stand forever united, healthy and wealthy in our continued journey at achieving great heights.

Thank you to the men and women who paved the way to make this city what it is and the people that help keep it that way. :D

*Salute*

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you,Nobody is more deserving then you two for sure.

Report Post Tip

OldYeller stands in the streets and listens to the speech all the while nodding his approval. 

By looking at the faces in the crowd OldYeller and tell that the masses are pleased with the news they are hearing.

I am proud to be a part of Chicago and look forward to seeing how we progress as a whole in the future.

Report Post Tip

After Godfather SammyGarcini's speech..

Omnipotence applaud and said.

"Well done!, a two great mafiosos of this era standing next to Godfather SammyGarcini's, there's no doubt a great future beholds Chicago and it's district.."

"Congratulations to the both of you Godfather Wildturkey and Godfather Cpt-Harris, you both deserve the position you were in right now!." 

Omnipotence tip his hat, nod and turn his way back to Psychopath's HQ.

Report Post Tip

Elijah had been returning home from an art gallery job when he heard the news, Chicago now had three Godfathers as opposed to the conventional One. He had been very curious as to whether this would mark any change in the original dynamic of the city he had come to love in the short time he had been here.

He then heard through the grapevine, very belatedly, that the three esteemed mobsters who had made this city their own were going to work together just as they had when they ruled the New York of old. He stepped out of the bar where he had heard the news, lit a cigarette and took a long deep drag before looking to the sky and muttering

Well, things seem to be just the way they should.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both, it sure is well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Zyzz smiled and thought to himself, guess i'll have to do an extra 4 reps at the end of each workout. I used to just do two, one for Godfather Sammy and the other for Don Psychopath, but looks like there are two more. No pain, no gain he thought, before returning to the protein shake he was consuming whilst polishing his dumb bells. 

Report Post Tip

For the city of Chicago this is fantastic news and would have been shocked to see any different.

Huge congratulations to Cpt Harris and Wild Turkey who I look forward to working under and also congratulations to Severe and ClaryFray. What a time of such good news.

I celebrate the past in Chicago and with this unification I toast to a long and prosperous future.

Report Post Tip

"What can I say? This city and the people in it have embraced me and moulded me into the mafioso I am today. This would not be so if it wasn't for work that the top guys have put in. Even though I am the first of my bloodline to walk these mean streets, I have always been welcomed and truly made feel part of the crew. This would not be possible if it wasn't for the top guys and the values they set in our city and the work they've put in. It all trickles down from the top to the very bottom, afterall."

"I've been given a great oppurtunity; working with the people in this city. May Chicago continue to prosper and see the gains it has been seeing."

"To Chicago and our two new Godfathers."

Johnny raises his glass.

"Alla Salute!"

Report Post Tip

I have lived, breathed, ate, slept and loved our city since the moment I stepped foot onto these shores. Though our city has changed and we may reside in three different districts, nothing makes me happier than knowing that business really won't be much different. I absolutely adore WildTurkey and Cpt-Harris, as well as their various Captains and Hands, and it pleases me that they will still continue to work with Sammy and myself well into the future. And knowing that we will all stand together makes me love this city fifty times more than I already do. Here is to Godfather Garcini, Godfather Turkey and Godfather Harris, here is to Chicago: may we continue to stand unified until the day we are called away from this Earth. To the Windy City!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago Stands Unified
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL