Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:29:33
Page:  1 
The Leprechauns Started by: Aidan on Mar 19, '13 22:59

It had been a very rough beginning of the year for Aidan but things were finally starting to look up. After months of hard work and sharing the experience of running what felt like one of the tightest crews in the land in one of the strongest cities, the people he loved so much finally were able to witness something they had been waiting for months. Lady-Fighter finally reached the rank of God(M/F)ather.

Aidan had been working side by side with his great friend as her Right Hand Man at the beginning of it all and he was always proud of how they always reminded him how much he had helped get the crew up on its feet. He was also proud to know he was surrounded by so much talent that when he had to step down from his position there was somebody even more capable than him to fill up the spot and Macho Man started running the crew next to Lady-Fighter like he was born for that role; like so many of his ancestors had done as well.

Aidan already knew it was a matter of time until he was called up to the plate. He was very happy to see his great friend Sephiroth take over the big crew when their boss finally reached the top rank and he knew it would be soon before they needed to expand even further and he would be summoned to take a vital role in such expansion.

All the important people from Philadelphia's crime Syndicate were present and many other special guests from other city were also present. In these times of relative peace it was nice to share the good news with "colleagues" from all over the country. After all, this only meant that Our Thing, as a whole was becoming stronger. Aidan started addressing the masses.

Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. You already know or probably have guessed by now the reason for us being here. I am being honored with the great task of leading a family in the great district of South Philly, under the beautiful but fierce Lady-Fighter, in the great city of Philadelphia under the leadership of the powerful DeadlySin.

Even if I did my best, I wouldn't be able to describe what a great time I have had ever since I had to start working for Lady-Fighter as her Right Hand Man. It has been an absolute pleasure seeing her cement her influence further and further in this city. There have been so many great people I have worked with that I do not dare name them all because I will surely forget somebody and I will not hear the end of it. But all the people in my city and many people from our allied cities have helped me along the way to get to where I am now and I couldn't be prouder and happier to have earned the trust of such great people and to have been on top of a list of such great and talented people. It humbles me and will force me to be the absolute best that I can be.

I would like to raise my glass for the future of our crew. I will not monopolize the event and I would like to open the floor to many other speakers that have things to share in this event.

Without further ado I present to you: The Leprechauns.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion poured himself a cup of Arbor Gold. It was his last bottle since he left Oldtown, but today was a special day and he decided it was worthy enough to consume the last of this special liquid. After the troubles in Kings Landing, Tyrion had fled Westeros with one place in mind, to come to Philadelphia and work for Lady-Fighter. His father had spoken well of Lady, and Tywin rarely spoke well of anyone. But she wasn't the only person that Tyrion knew of when he set sail, the name Aidan was another familiar to him. It was a big risk leaving the land he knew so well to come all this way with only two known faces, but Tyrion had faith that the Crone would guide him

Today, all that faith had been justified as he learned that Aidan would be embarking on a new course. He was being rewarded for his hard work and being tasked with leading a family of his own. He planned to take Tyrion along for the ride, too. The pair had become good friends in their time in 'Ndrangheta. being the size of a leprechaun Tyrion had reminded Aidan of his old home in Ireland, so it was no surprise when he decided to take the little Imp under his wing. Tyrion had spent a long time learning the ways of his new land and had often taken guidance from his mentor Aidan. Although he wasn't as heroic as Roberto_Carlos (Consigliere), Aidan was a very fine mobster and Tyrion could find no better mentor

Well, enough of my random thoughts drifting back to the good days. Aidan I am one very happy little Imp to see you branching out on your own. You've earned the trust of those in Bold and been rewarded handsomely for it. I know you'll do a fantastic job, even though you've taken me along to bring you down a peg or two, you'll soon prove your worth and show everyone what a fine leader you are.

Tyrion signals to some fierce looking bodyguards and suddenly they carry a massive pot of Gold out to the streets with the word "Lannister" emblazoned along the face of it

Now what kind of Leprechaun would I make if I didn't have myself a Pot of Gold, eh!

Tyrions bodyguards begin throwing the coins into the crowd, much to the happiness of some and confusion of most, as they realise the coins are stamped with a Dragon

As our friends in Braavos would say, Valar Dohaeris!

Report Post Tip

I spoke to you in private Don Aidan, but I wanted to come out to this street corner and say my two cents as well. I will you much success and prosperity on this new journey, we havent always seen eye to eye, but over the past few months, we've worked together a few times and gotten on the same page so to speak. Youll do well I do believe, and it almost helps that you brought that little Imp along to assist you. He's tiny, but savy, that shall assist you somehow Im sure. If either of you gents ever make your way to Staten Island, the drinks are on me!

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth approaches the man of the hour with a grin from ear to ear, giving him light punch in the shoulder he laughs and begins to speak…

Aidan, our family lines go back sometime now and me and all my fore fathers have always been quite fond of you and also your leadership abilities. Even without this fancy new suit you have always managed to lead by example with a firm grasp on your beliefs, which might I add I think will fit in perfectly in our district here. You have worked hard to get to where you are today, your achievements and continuous need to do well in this life we lead in my opinion is quite amazing. You have earned this honor without a doubt, and I am extremely confident that you will do great things for our district.

Congratulations Aidan!

Report Post Tip

Adian, and all my South Philly friends, I am overjoyed to see you expanding so quickly. Growth is exactly what our world needs at this time and you guys are delivering. Under the wise leadership of Lady-Fighter we are expecting great things from you Adian, but I am sure you can deliver the results with ease. You are a mafioso even older than I with capability and resources beyond measure.

I speak for Chicago when I say we wish you the best of luck Adian, congratulations to yourself and South Philly. I have brought a gift.

WT gave a low gobble and Psychopath signaled to the trucks waiting behind the headquarters gate. The flatbed rumbled into the courtyard drive and halted. WT lifted the canvas tarp to reveal crate after crate of whiskey.

Your latest shipment from Canada to South Philly came early. This one is on Chicago as a gift.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don Aidan!

It's a proud moment for all of Philadelphia to see you turning the key in your new home. The entire city has great confidence in what you can go on and achieve there, confidence which has been hard earned and I'm sure has not been misplaced.

*Takes a hip flask from his pocket and subtly has a quick sip of some fine Irish whiskey in honour of the occasion.*

I'm hesitant to wish you luck, as we all make our own luck in this thing of ours. So I'll simply wish that your hard work and dedication to your city, your family and your friends brings you the rewards it deserves. Sláinte!

Report Post Tip

Just wanted to say congratz Don Aiden!

I know you will be a great leader!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Leprechauns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL