Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 18:38:48
Page:  1 
The Mighty Boosh Started by: SpaceCowboy on Mar 21, '13 22:09

After making a couple quick calls, SpaceCowboy exits the hangar of his headquarters. Donning his blue leisure suit with a yellow shirt underneath and black boots, he lights and smokes a cigarette as he walks in to the streets. He starts walking down the street to VinceNoir's house, planning to meet up with him before addressing his speech in the streets.

As he gets closer he realizes VinceNoir is already waiting for him outside of his house. Standing in his front yard, Vince is sharply dressed, appearing ready to get the show on the road. Giving the signal, SpaceCowboy waves Vince towards him to follow. Nodding and giving a slight smile, Vince follows SpaceCowboy until they find themselves in front of their family members, friends, and spectators from various districts of the world.

SpaceCowboy takes one last drag of his cigarette and flicks it in to the road, clearing his throat and turning his gaze on the crowd.

I'd like to take this time today to announce, after much discussion and planning, that VinceNoir will be setting up his own headquarters within Corktown, Detroit. He will be working underneath CarlGrimes and his G-Division to further help and build the city.

SpaceCowboy turns to VinceNoir, putting the spotlight on him and smiling.

I know and trust that you will be a great addition with the other captains of Detroit. You will lead your own family while helping this city flourish into something even more beautiful.

SpaceCowboy takes a few steps towards Vince, placing one hand on his shoulder, grinning and shaking his hand.

It gives me great pleasure to hand you these keys today, my friend. You have truly earned it!

Tossing VinceNoir a key ring with three keys looped around it, SpaceCowboy grins and lights up another cigarette before pulling out a tin flask and raising it in the air.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Noir. This is a well deserved position for somebody that has helped our city as much as you. I know, as well as the rest of the city must, that you will do Detroit proud with helping in its future ventures.

Report Post Tip

Vince had worn his best outfit today, as today was like no other day for him. It was a like Christmas, Halloween and Easter all shoved into one day, the day he would Don his own family.

SpaceCowboy thank you for giving me this opportunity, we have had some great times, I remember when I didn't know you, only your name, but in time we somehow ended up working together on a few jobs and my time spent with Rayden got me some respect within the ranks. I'm proud to work in the city of Detroit and proud to be working for the city of Detroit.

Today is a special day for me, I think I will raise my drink to that as well!

Vince Lights up a cigarette and raises his tin flask and smashes it against SpaceCowboys

Report Post Tip

I always maintained that sleeping with Raoul would get you places. You're living the dream, Vince.

Congratulations on a very, very thoroughly earned honour. You will do Detroit proud :)

Report Post Tip

Best of luck and the very best of wishes my good sir.

Report Post Tip

Welcoming his friend to his new district within the city of Detroit Carl hands over a bottle of moonshine to Vince. Shaking hands and giving Vince a kiss on the cheek.

It is a great day for our city and I am very excited to be standing here with you today! You represent everything that I was looking forward to in the next person setting up in our wonderful district Corktown. I look forward to growing with you and what our future brings being together!

Make sure to bring some of that moonshine back to my place, we plan to party all night! Well done good friend.

Report Post Tip

Raoul sneaks out of SpaceCowboy's bedroom, out the back door and around to the front of the house without anyone seeing him. He had told the old man it made sense for them to leave at separate times, after all, what 'honest' reason would the City Godfather and his Underboss's LHM possibly have together... in the boss's bedroom... in bed... naked... Grateful that no one is any the wiser of an impropriety Raoul grabs Vince's long, slender hand, feeling its warmth and softness, yet underlying strength, like a brick wrapped in velvet, and pumps it hard and fast.

O tė dashur, kjo ėshtė me njė zemėr tė rėndė qė unė jetoj pėr tė parė shkatėrrimin e tė gjitha unė ēmoj shumė. Sė pari, ne e gjejmė veten transportohen nga Ēikago nė Detroit nė mes tė natės, dhe tani babai im i dashur Perėndia ka shkuar i ēmendur dhe lejoi vetmin njeri i cili vepron si cuditerisht si unė jam pėr tė ngritur ekuipazhin e tij. kėto janė me tė vėrtetė tė ēuditshme herė. Unė lutem pėr ju, nėse ju keni ndonjė kuptim nė tė gjitha, tė drejtuar. drejtuar aq shpejt si ju mund tė dhe kurrė nuk shohim prapa. Pėr sa ėshtė e vėrtetė qė gruaja e Lotit u shndėrrua nė njė shtyllė kripe, kėshtu qė edhe do Zoti, Perėndia i plotfuqishėm t'ju godasė poshtė pėr tė jetuar nė kėtė qytet tė shthurur dhe mėkatit.

Megjithatė, pasi tha se tė gjithė kėtė, unė do tė doja tė pėrgėzoj mikun tim tė mirė, Vince 'penisi i njė ketėr' Noir nė kėtė arritje rėndėsishėm, dhe unė i uroj atij tė gjitha tė mirat pėr tė ardhmen, pa marrė parasysh sa e shkurtėr dhe tė pėrgjakshme qė mund jetė.

Raoul smiles to himself. Not many knew that Vince's mother was Albanian, and getting Mudkip to translate a speech into Vince's mother's native tongue was a stroke of genius. He sincerely hoped that all his praise and platitudes for his dearest and oldest friend kept their inherent meaning during the translation process.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip had wore his best ...clothes for this occasion, one of his best friends had been given a chance of a life time, leading there own family for our famed city of Detroit

'Vince my friend, I'm terrible with words pal, but we both know that haha, You for one do deserve this honor and you will go far friend! I'm excited to see what you'll be able to do as a leader now friend!'

Mudkip is visably excited and is 'bouncing off the walls' so to say

Report Post Tip

Thomas strolls in fashionably late as usual to the gathering. He spared no expense and worn his finest suit. He then takes the microphone and talks into it..

"To be able to witness you taking on your own headquaters today, is a great thing. I am lost for words my friend, you truely deserve this. I therefore would like to congratulate you and remind you that this is just a closing of one chapter and the beginning of a new. Well done."

Leaves a bottle of detroits best wine on the table, with it, a nice wad of cash in a brown envelope. Then joins his friends and gets the party started.

Report Post Tip

Finally Intrigue thought to herself.. VinceNoir has his own crew to expand the families of Detroit. She then turned to Vince and said:

"Listen I see you have taken a minion of mine Vince, Hetfield his name. This is fine but I remain the right to torment him as and when!"

Vince couldn't disagree afterall Intrigue did teach him how to colour between the lines as he was growing up. 

"That said" Intrigue went onto say "Congratz Vince on your family and as Carl mentioned Welcome to Corktown!"

Report Post Tip

Rayden walked quietly through the crowd to approach her friend and throw an arm around him
Vince, today is your day my friend. I couldn't be more proud to have you leaving my side to take on a family of your own. I even wore a dress for the occasion.
Rayden smiled and let out a slight giggle. She then pulled out a bottle of whiskey she secretly had been stashing away for such an occasion
Cheers to you and your well deserved advancement in the city of Detroit. You will do well in you new position!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mighty Boosh
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL