Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Street's VIP Started by: Kuku- on Mar 30, '13 00:36

Today, my friends, something special happened. For today, my status was enhanced. I was sent, anonymously, a VIP membership card and an addition to my suit.

my forefathers were killed for their presence, and now I am being sent gifts.

this, my friends, is progress.

Kuku is a VIP. Perhaps one of a few.

With this status, however, comes responsibility, particularly regarding inter and intra crew and city relationships.

Fear not, for It is power that I will use responsably.

since I was granted this anonymously, I will ask *all* of you something.

What do you want to see more of, from me, on these Streets?

Report Post Tip

Welcome, fellow member of the VIP Club. I dont know that we've been introduced properly, so I shall ammend that. My names Alex and I run a crew over in Staten Island. I too recieved this honor, and I was rather shocked by it. I'm alot quiter than I should be, but someone felt that I deserved this recognition, so I shall wear it with honor.

Report Post Tip

Hello, Alexander, Hail Fellow, well met.

Whilst I'm pleased that you have the same status, it unfortunately dilutes my self wonderment.

Report Post Tip

I felt I must come out here and say something. Silence or apathy just wouldn't be acceptable.

*Satanta gathers himself for a moment, fully aware that these may be the most important words he or any of his bloodline may ever utter*

To the anonymous benefactor concerned, sarcasm isn't big and it isn't clever!

Report Post Tip

I, too, am a member of this dubious club.  However, I've not chosen to make it obvious yet.  To quote Mark Twain, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Report Post Tip

So here we are a merry band of VIP brothers...

...Detroit are going to own you all by the way. ;-)

Report Post Tip

har dee har...

Admin Jail
Username Sentenced On Sentence Time Left Reason
Satanta 03/30 00:56 1 minute, 0 seconds. 11 seconds. I do exist

Report Post Tip

It's always good to know our Gods (and penal officers obviously) have a healthy (or slightly twisted depending on your point of view) sense of humour. I regret not asking if a billion dollars or a rapid fire cannon exists, but nooooooooooo. I had to ask if the maximum security jail was still up and running!

As you can see, it's still there. The walls appear to have extra padding since my last visit.

Report Post Tip

Yeah they added the padding after some guys keep throwing themselves on he walls getting them all bloody. Well... the guards did'nt really mind until the rats found their way to their heavenly feast. The squeeking of the rats was too much for the guards to bare, so... they got all the cell cleaned up and padded for our security and confort.

Man i wish i knew what all of the people had againts rats!

Report Post Tip

I heard those rats can be sneaky. it must be that ;) damn those sneakyrats!

Report Post Tip

Well, if i am honest... sneakyrat's can only be damned. That is the price of choosing this way of life. Ey... ah... what can ya do?

Report Post Tip

Hello my friends,

Yes it is a great pleasure to see that there are so many persons who get the recognition for being very important, especially with the coloured nametags that are proudly presented by their holders as they walk through these clean streets of ours.

Report Post Tip

It seems that I've been deemed fit to enter this circle, also by an anonymous benefactor. Whomever you are, I'm honoured to have received the gesture. Thank you.

Report Post Tip

This is messed up! You all speak as if you were given invitations. I HAD TO BUY MINE! I want a refund!

Report Post Tip

Welcome to all. As the forefounders of this great organization, I hold each of us to a higher standard of bringing more life to the streets.

Report Post Tip

Who's the leader?

Report Post Tip

I nominate you, Mr Kuklinski.

You are one of the most active people on these streets, and I admire our shared taste in eggs.

All that is required is a song for us all to sing

Report Post Tip

Is a leader really required? I believe we all can lead by example over falling in line and looking torwards one person to act on our behalfs.

Report Post Tip

Hereby I'd like to thank whoever was the anonymous benefactor that gifted me this privilege of being called a Forum VIP member.

Report Post Tip

I would like to second the nomination of Mr. Kuklinski as leader... though leader of what I've yet to actually figure out.

Every great cause deserves and needs a martyr... errr, I mean leader... and I can't think of anyone better than Dick to serve this cause (whatever it might be).

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Street's VIP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL