Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:02:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Your Hitsquad Dream Team Started by: Satanta on Mar 31, '13 17:45

Completely forgot about poor ol' grubby! Another one with a determination that just couldn't be beat. I'd personally be happy if I thought I had even a small fraction of it.

I can't believe I forgot about grubbs!!!

I wish I could Grub like him....

Report Post Tip

Ah well Marston hit a bunch :P That young Draven was decent enough. Top hitters though... sure... In a hit room, I would also think Grin should be mentioned again :P

Report Post Tip

lmao @ Oneiros....Scotland you say?

Personally I remember her being better at dieing.

Report Post Tip

Has anyone mentioned Birday yet? He was such a talented hitter that he wouldn't even need to shoot people to kill them, he would just look at them and they would crumble to their death.

BIRDAY, I HEART AND RESPECT YOU.

Report Post Tip

Manny, tita, flyingPig, Premeir

Been to hell and back a few times with and against these fine people,if I had to have anyone have my back, these are the ones.

*honorable mention to who I thought was the most underated hitter in the game Miguel*

Report Post Tip

Since he saw this poster emerge in the streets, Deadpool had been meaning to get off his ass and make his selections. He decides today would be as good a day as any to do so.

"I made my selections based on many factors. Dedication, personal experience, temperament, loyalty, hunger for the kill, and so on. In short, this is a list(in no particular order) of, the best of the best for my dream hit squad.

Luca
Odin
Bruiser
jynx
El Nino
Fatality
Eve
Caius

So many honorable mentions. Draven, Shocker, Hound, tiggy, Curtis, ChaosSpike, Valerie, Silk, Clyde, Lovehand, tita, Asylum. I know I've probably missed a lot of people, of whom I will no doubt remember later."

Report Post Tip

Scotland? Seriously? 

I gotta agree with ratSkcoR. I seem to remember her having her ashes put in the pipe and smoked on a number of occasions.

Report Post Tip

Something along the lines of 'Bold Whore' wasn't it ruthless old boy?

Report Post Tip

I liked wee nessie, but god damn she was no hitter. lol

Report Post Tip

Ill take Marston. We all know hes secretly training that beast gun of his

Report Post Tip

So many of mine and ruthless's uncles died so young to close those multiple early Scottie Hqs.

Report Post Tip

If i was looking for a hitsquad i would probably go back in time for some oldies in the game, this was when hitters never had the HSL to spoon feed them and made their own lists and never had any problem needing glasses to improve their vision even if a lot more targets at the time.

My HSL would be Sonny D, this was a great and clinical man, he could educate a jailbreaker into a hitter and would constantly kick those up the arse he thought were slacking.  My hitters would be

Morbid Angel, as resilient as he was determined; smiled as society struggled to create the graves for the diminishing population.

Tripodi, responsible for removing many a person he felt unworthy of leadership, or for mild amusement.

MKM, one of the two people to teach me about the art of hitting, constantly providing me with new ways to hit

Kanada, as underated as he was intelligent, always reliable in a war.

Shippie, this man lived for hitting and did it better then many other things.

Hollowpoint, Another fine addition, willing to put his life on the line for city and community.

Mario_Marengelo aka Globe, many a person slept with one eye open as he picked off those he didn't like or felt threatened him.

purplehaze, one of my most loyal friends and held pallida to randsom by telling her how he would kill her friends if she didn't suicide.  Built a huge gun regularly.

Report Post Tip

Evsie, Sat, BA , mckidds , flying pig, mikado, sprozza, uncle nicky, grubby, tiggy, Tita, crab, hoopi, sprozza, clause, ..... Sooooo many names.

Report Post Tip

All of my friends. Especially Ganked, he was great. 

Report Post Tip

I have listened and listened to the Dream teams of everyone here, I have yet to come forward with my own dream team.

I must thank Satanta for the subject, It certainly made a great read, and gave me a clear heading on where my own bloodline is (not) cherished.

My personal HS Dream team :

• ginsters
  • Marco
  • FP (Obviously)
  • biglawson
  • Technical
  • Ace/Anomaly
  • tiggy (when she tries, she pwns.)
  • Mikado
  • Bleu
  • morty
  • Scottie
  • Canada
  • Flash-Fire
  • Bentley

Now I have picked these bloodlines of hitters for multiple reasons, Not all for the fact of their hitter abilities, As a good hitsquad requires alot more then just people who know how to nab themselves free kills. A hitsquad must be able to joke and laugh and above all else connect as a team.

I know some of my team would not be able to work together through clash of personalities, but If I had the potential to keep all of their heads cool, and get that list working as a group. I would be one happy man.

Not a single honorable mention for my bloodline previously, dispite being a part of Hitsquads for over a decade... Way too break a mans spirit....

Peace out

Ter

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Your Hitsquad Dream Team
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL