Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Truth and how you feel about it. Started by: Hetfield on Apr 01, '13 23:32

In my opinion a true leader is able to stamp their authority while also being able to continue to take personal opinion into consideration. They don't ignore the facts and they certaintly don't believe their word is always right. A true leader will know that mistakes are going to happen and it's how they deal with it, when it comes, that shows their true qualities.

I know there have been many different leaders that show their power in different ways and it's all about how they want to write the history books thats the main goal in my opinion.

You remember people like MrEvilMan, UncleNicky, Ratskcor, FlyingPig, Marietta and the like, for how they conducted themselves on the streets and they wrote themselves into the immortal legends.

The list goes on but you can become one of those people that had a family in the game for a year and your name will be remembered but they won't remember what you actually did or who you were. Who was Father_John again? What did he do? :P

Vince blows the cobwebs from his old history book and sits next to hetfield who only wants to look at the pictures.

Report Post Tip

As always I find myself nodding as I listen to Lilac, Satanta (not always), Alexander and tiggy. I can only speak for myself here but I think any good leader must have that circle of people who he can depend on to to say 'Oi, bollocks, that's a fucking stupid idea.'

Now, when approaching any Godfather everyone on our streets, dons and all have to show the correct respect. even if your personal opinion of that GF is that they are an absolute dipshit. They have got to where they are and they run shit, simple as. The GF can decide your whole family shouldn't exist anymore so you have to show appropriate respect. If the GF however asks for opinion then they cannot go pulling the 'no respect card'. If you don't want to hear criticism then don't ask for honest opinion, just keep living in the bubble.

As for the rest of the Leaders, Boss/Consig/Don, if they venture onto our streets into someones discussion or creating a discussion then thats where they should prove their metal and why they are in fact a leader. Some excel at this, giving their opinion and stance and while taking others views into consideration they can comunicate why they feel their way is right and better. Then again others can be seen running for cover when a street discussion breaks out.

By the way, Countdown isn't that hot when you see him naked...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Truth and how you feel about it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL