Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:49
Page:  1 
An Ode to Lalaith. Started by: Countdown on Apr 03, '13 17:17

Lalaith, love. We all know you well
But sometimes you blend in, like Osama in hell.

You're getting on now but that's alright,
Just remember... stay away from the light.

You're just like a fragile flower,
Bullshit! Consumed by greed and power! :o

By DS' side, you firmly stand.
The finest woman in this land.

Everyone went and did something rotten...
...you've passed a year old and they've forgotten!

Happy belated birthday! <3

Report Post Tip

Lalaith, our bloodlines go way back and for a long time you've been there for me when i needed advice, or just a chat in general! It's an honour to see you achieve this milestone and I hope you continue to live long and prosper!

Happy belated birthday my dear! <3

Report Post Tip

Happy belated Lalaith , rock on :)

Report Post Tip

Happy brithday me lady :D

Report Post Tip

Hangs her head in shame.

Why didn't ye bloody say, y'blade ye? Yer too backwards in comin' forwards, hi. Get 'er bucked.

Report Post Tip

Is it wrong that Lilac's fork tongue has me somewhat aroused? Ok, it might just be the phrase get 'er bucked.. but still.

Happy belated birthday, Lalaith. Your a fine lady and its great to see you reach this milestone.

Report Post Tip

Happy belated birthday miss Lalaith!

Report Post Tip

Laughs at Lilac

You're a wile woman!

Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings, certainly didn't think I would live this long!

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy cheers and applauds for Lalaith on her big achievement and belated birthday.

Happy birthday Lalaith!

Report Post Tip

Deadly walks around the corner carrying a lit birthday cake. He brings it over to Lalaith, lowers the cake to her head height (about 5 feet down) and she deftly blows out the candles. He puts the cake on a nearby surface before turning to speak to her.

"We celebrated your birthday privately, but it seems you weren't able to hide from the spotlight this time. Happy birthday once more Lalaith. You may have been surprised at living so long but I for one had no doubt of your abilities and the skills you possess in this thing of ours, which is why it comes as no surprise to me whatsoever that you are the age you are."

"A lot of the work you do is behind the scenes (and below the scenes, considering your size), but don't think for a second that people don't recognise and appreciate the hard work you put in."

Deadly smiles at his old friend before going to find a knife for the cake.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my lady. Over the years we've built a wonderful relationship that I cheerish so. Ive come to carry a second wallet just so you'll always have some cash to steal from me. Being able to celebrate a year of your life is incredible. Heres to another years and more pocket fondling for us both!

Report Post Tip

*Holly curtsies politely before Lalaith.*

Many happy returns of the day, Ma'am.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Ode to Lalaith.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL