Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:12
Page:  1 
Grand Opening-NY Meat Started by: NYStripSteak on Apr 04, '13 02:53

There is a new Meat Market in New York, NY Meat. I'm the owner, NYStripSteak, and I'm here to advertise and inform.

During our grand opening we will be having a very special sale. Philet Mignon will be available for two days in honor of our GodFather Phil_Steak! To whom I'm am extremely thankful for allowing me to set up shop.

We also have a variety of meats in all shapes and sizes.
He holds up a large sign which reads:

Pork: Chops, Loin Chops, Shoulder Steak, Bottom Steak, Loin Roast, Rack Of Ribs, Shoulder Roast, Prime Roast, Ground Pork, Spicy Ground Pork, Mild Ground Pork, Brats, Natural Casing Wieners, and Sliced Bacon.

Beef: Sirloin Steaks, Petite Sirloin Steaks, Eye of Round Steak, Ribeye Steaks, Strip Steaks, T-Bone Steaks, Porterhouse Steaks, Barron of Beef Roast, Rib Roast, Bottom Roast, Top Roast, Tip Roast, Eye Roast, Stew Meat, and Ground Burger.

Chicken: Whole Chickens, Half Chickens, Chicken Breasts, Chicken Legs, Chicken Wings, Chicken Thighs, Gizzards, and Livers.

Birds: Whole Turkey, Whole Hen, and Whole Grouse.

Lamb: Chops, Loin Chops, Chop Roast, Rib Roast, Bottom Roast, and Top Roast.

Value Added: Lemon Pepper Seasoned Chicken Breast, Beef Jerky, Stuffed Green Peppers, Beef and Chicken Kabobs, Chicken Fajita Mix, Pork Meatballs, and Stuffed Hens.

Feel free to ask for special orders! If we dont have it, we'll get it within two days. Always feel free to ask for a cut any way you'd like! thick, thin, slanted, and whatever else your mind can think of!

Take a Number! Wait in Line! Come on down to NY Meat where all is fine!

Report Post Tip

After a day being open my store has seen a grand total of zero customers. I cannot think of any reason why no one has visited but in order to make sure they do I'm offering a 50% discount to the first ten paying customers. That's a truly amazing offer!

Well that's not all. I've earned a few favors(credits) in my time on this earth. The first three paying customers will each receive a favor to do with as they please!

Take a ticket. Wait in line. Come on down to NY Meat where everything is fine!

Report Post Tip

Working together in agonized unison, the depraved tortured individuals who make up TheHumanCentipede crawl towards the meat shop. The front piece looks up from the ground at NYStripSteak, his face contorted with pain and suffering, and tips his hat to him.

NYSpripSteak, I will be sure to stop by to stock up on my meats. With the impending threat of these new districts occupying our cities, we'll want our HQ stocked for the soldatos. They'll require lots of nourishment, as do my middle and end pieces. I'm pressed for time at the moment, but if I can arrange for a box of your spiciest chicken wings to pick up for later, we will be most appreciative.

Gurgled whimpers and terrified sobs come from the sown mouths of the middle and end piece of TheHumanCentipede upon hearing the front piece's food order, as they would not be appreciative at all. Tears streak their horrified faces in dread of what's to come later as TheHumanCentipede slowly makes its way down a nearby alleyway.

Report Post Tip

As he has grown accustomed to the disfigured creature that some call a man he continues the conversation as he would with any other.

You have a very good point. Perhaps I should stock up just in case as well. Either way I'll throw together some breaded wings coated in a habanero and honey sauce. Perfect mixture of spicy and sweet while still being incredibly hot.

Report Post Tip

Touched by NYStripSteak's empathy, the front piece of TheHumanCentipede tips his fedora once again.

I appreciate you not treating me like a monstrosity, NYStripSteak. I am not an animal, I'm three human beings. Just so happens we are three human beings sown together mouth-to-well,-you-know but human beings with feelings nontheless. Your offer is most appetizing, but I'm afraid habanero sauce gives me severe indigestion.

Then again, you only live once, so on second thought, make that a double order please.

The front piece nods and smiles at NYStripSteak as its thorax and tail piece look at him with disdain and resentment in their tear-filled eyes. Clearly there is no empathy for either of them to be found at the NY Meat shop in New York City.

Report Post Tip

Having just arrived in NY Stormchaser thinks that offering some of this meat in the crew bar might be what was needed to boost the profits.

Addressing the owner he says " hello sir, may i place an order for 2 dozen steaks, 5 half chickens and 5 leg of lamb for roasting. I would appreciate it if I could return to collect in a couple of hours once I have concluded my business in this fair city"

Report Post Tip

Alex was confused. He was sure that he had ordered 120 steaks and 120 burgers to be delievered to his HQ. They had never arrived, prehaps the errand boy didnt deliever. Next time he saw that kid, he'd be sleeping with the fishes. He wrote another order, and then gave another errand boy the note, and a warning.

Deliver this to NyStripSteak or Ill end you

handing the kid a $100, Alex carries on with his day

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grand Opening-NY Meat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL