Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:51
Page:  1 
The chocobos are following me. Started by: Zero_McHannon on Apr 04, '13 15:15

Zero was walking around the streets looking over his shoulder at ever turn. He had an uneasy feeling that he was being watched, but even worse that he was being watched by birds. It wasn't long after Zero came out of his 20 year slumber in a coffin when he came across these birds that were called chocobos. At first he thought he had lost his mind, but then realized that this thing were real. Some people could ride them, some had them as pets, and others trained them to race. Zero hated them. He totally despised the chocobos. He didn't want to be in the same area as one and would kill it if it came to force. Zero found some time away from the peeping chocobos to make an announcement. He looked over his shoulder for any signs of the bird before speaking.

"Friends, family, and those with the blood of mako in them. Today I bring to you a bit of pickpocketing concerns that involve a creature beyond your wildest dreams. This has been brought to me ever since I awoke from my deep sleep in a coffin... I know that may sound strange, but it is just the way it is. I came across these creatures called chocobos. Yeah, at first everyone thought a big yellow ball of fuzz was cute, but I am here to tell you that you have been deceived! These yellow balls of disaster have been stalking me ever since I have been to this country and today I share this story and tale with you all."

Zero took a deep breath and raised his hands to the sky.

"I am only searching for Sector 7, and all I found were fucking chocobos... This has slowed my findings severely and I need to eliminate them all! Your pockets are not safe from these quick creatures. The real question that came to me was 'The chocobos didn't organize this', which makes me believe that their might be a leader to these herd of wild chocobo, or even worse then I fear... They are using them to get my 5k. Well I say bring on the chocobos! You want proof that the chocobos have been digging their beaks in my pockets? Well, I don't have proof but I do have my assumptions. Take a look at these few occasions."

Mar 16, '13 23:25 An unidentified assailant took $5,000 from you.

"Chocobo? Who knows, but I think it is. I blame no man, I blame those fucking birds."

Mar 22, '13 08:33 RickieSeventeen tried to PICKPOCKET you

"My own brother... Working with the chocobos. I expected more from him but I can't blame him either. Those birds can make you do things that you never dreamed of. The bird flu originated somewhere."

Mar 26, '13 22:07 An unidentified assailant took $5,000 from you.

"Yes another chocobo occurance. You think not? I think so. They were eye balling me with their beady eyes and licking their beaks to take what is mine. Does that motivate me to put money in my back? No, it make me want to challenge the chocobos even farther! They might be quick, but they can't resist the greens."

Mar 29, '13 06:17 Jace_Herondale took $,5000 from you.

"The ring leader of the chocobos? Possibly. One of my deepest friends working with those birds, what has this world came to! Those chocobos will pay for making my friends take my money so they can afford their greens. If you have any information on any chocobos then please let me know so I can neutralize these birds as soon as possible. I can sleep in a coffin for 20 years, never age, and transform into Diablos if needed but yet I can't handle a simple chocobo. They have been stalking me and I will get to the bottom of this bird phenomenon. Who is with me!?!"

Report Post Tip

Raoul stands a stares in amazement at Zero, there is crazy, there is batshit crazy and now there is Zero_McHannon crazy. Shrugging in that easy going manner that the Europeans do that can mean everything and anything, he takes out a Senior Service and sparks it up.

Zero, we've been waging war on the Chocobos all day, and there are only a handful left my friend. But these are no ordinary Chocobos. Not the kind that you or would wrangle as n00bs and ride from Chicago to Philly and back again. no, they are WereChocobos, capable of 3 forms. They have their full Bird form, they have their dangerous hybrid birdman form, and most dangerous of all they have their full Durden form. For as it is written in the scriptures, in the Holy book of Jeremiah, Chapter 29, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. Like a streak of lightning flash across the sky. Like the swiftest arrow whizzing from a bow. like a mighty cannonball he seems to fly, you'll hear about him everywhere you go. the time will come when everyone will no the name of; Champion, the wonder horse.

Raoul nods wisely and walks off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

Zero forms his hand with the golden glove into a first and closes his eyes for a brief moment as he speaks.

"A different breed of these chocobos? Now that would be surely something to worry about. A chocobo that is taking orders from a higher power and getting away with it! If could see these chocobos myself I would already be to the bottom of my problem. Not only are these chocobos terrorizing me but they are forcing my own friends to do it also... or at least someone is behind these chocobo raids. I might have been induced with mako but I know I am not losing my mind."

Zero puts his hand on his chin as he begins to thing a little bit.

"There could be a limited number of these chocobos but they are fast breeders which means this place could be populated with them in a matter of days. This will be a worldwide problem and it will be here before we even know what happened. If you think the Durdens are bad, you haven't seen a hoard of pissed off chocobos. I rode one of those things and I promised myself it would never happen again... Devil bird. I just want everyone to hear my call before they end up being stalked by these creatures. If anyone has been these chocobos then please come forward now and let your voice be heard. We can only get to the solution of these breeds together. Why are they so fucking fast? How did they convince my friends to work with them? Is Jace the leader of them? These are all questions that leave me clueless in my investigation."

Apr 04, '13 14:48 SixthSense tried to PICKPOCKET you

"And yet, another innocent victim that is influenced by the chocobos! Will this madness ever end!?!?!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The chocobos are following me.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL