Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:07
Page:  1 
A warning to all cities. Started by: Anonymous on Apr 04, '13 16:20

I've sat by idle and watched. I've watched you greedy fucks consume cities, and churn out criminals like a goddamn meat grinder. Your drugs, your violence, your whole criminal empire has gone too far.

You may have got a foothold in certain parts of my city, however, we have joined with others of similar interests to ensure that you will have work hard for any more. Working together with three other cities, we have all made a mutual pact to back each other from this foreign invasion.

Want a fourth district? Fuck you, we aren't just rolling over. You will have to take it by force. With the last breath of the last man, we will continue to defend our homelands to keep them pure of your kind.

Signed,

The True Criminals of:

Bronx, New York
Manhattan, New York
Roxborough, Philadelphia
Germantown, Philadelphia
Oak Park, Detroit
12th Street, Detroit
North Side, Chicago
West Side, Chicago

Report Post Tip

Bring it on. We are the true criminals you guys pay rent to live in our back yard. As for takening it by force we as a community will do. Enjoy the time you have paid for and son you guys will realize who the real "True Criminals" are.

Report Post Tip

I would prefer that there would not be a need for violence as corporate expansionism takes place in your districts. You may be opposed to it now, but in the future you will see that it will be for the betterment of all districts as a whole, including your own. You "True Criminals" in those eight districts may believe yourselves to be combat tested, but the truth is that we are as well, and we've got more of them.

Take it as some advice for the sake of your lives. Make it easier on yourselves and simply surrender, or you shall forever rue the day that we strike down upon you, one by one as members of your pact fall. Before the cold steel of the .45 presses further into the skull, you will reflect back on this moment and know -- this was your point of no return.

Now, how about some Whiskey?

Report Post Tip

Dear Mr. Anonymous... if that even is your real name. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not. So, from here on out we shall call you Betty.

Dear Betty,

We here, in the fine districts you've so rudely and falsely claimed to be engulfed by crime, are nothing more or less than honest hard working businessmen and women. Sure we might need to handle a rather large if not unnerving volume of laundry from time to time or take a larger number of trips to conveniently quiet bridges at night than the average person, but that's no reason to start casting such disrespectful dispersions upon us. I'm a little hurt by them if truth be told and would expect at least three cookies in a timely fashion as recompense.

You clearly have your hearts set on violence though, which is a shameful and despicable way to introduce yourself to your neighbours. You have left us no choice, we will be forced into action! We will be conducting an ongoing assault from this moment forward. It will consist of strongly worded mails, some softly worded mails, some awkwardly worded mails and if we don't get the required results... some mails that include nudes of birday.

You have been warned. Retract your declaration of hostilities immediately. If you do not reach terms with us, the consequences will be out of our hands.

Greatly looking forward to your forthcoming cookies.
Kindest regards,
Sat.

Report Post Tip

This is the most provocation I've seen down these streets since coming ashore.

If only your desire to defend was rather an ambition to seize.

Report Post Tip

Dear Betty,

Do you know how much work taking care of those districts entail? We could take those of your hands for a small number, lets say, like $4000?

$4000 per district sounds like a good number! What say you?

Report Post Tip

I hope you understand the pain you have brought upon yourself Betty. You had the opportunity to leave quietly and left the operations to us without any bloodshed, as we had no idea you were even there. No, you had to come to our streets, insult our people, and threaten all of our lives.

War on Betty, war on.

Report Post Tip

Dear Betty,

I am a bit shocked to see that you are stupid enough to act this way. If you would have been civil and smart, we could have possibly worked towards a stronger future involving everyone. Instead of civil discussion, you used threats and insults. New Yorkers do not take threats lightly, and while I can't speak for the other families, I will bet that they take threats just as seriously as we do. Which means war.

Goodbye Betty.

Report Post Tip

Betty, Ill tap dance on your face while taking the Bronx as my own. If you think you can stop me, nut up and give it a go. Im anxious to see if your bite is half the size of your bark.

Report Post Tip

Yeah Betty FUCK YOU!!!!!! Right guys?

Defiant in the face of danger, the front piece of TheHumanCentipede looks to his fellow mobsters for approval. Upon receiving it, he straightens his Street VIP pin and heads back to HQ to collect mattresses for what's to come..

Report Post Tip

Irish walks up and punches Anonymous in the face as they fallto the ground, Irish begins to speak.

You fucking scumbag! What did you think was gonna happen? When you're standing at the shores greeting all the newcomers, teaching them to impress thier bosses telling how to rank up in this world! To think I thought you were a decent person... Pfft. If war is what you want, then you got it.

Irish kicks them, spits on them and walks off to prepare for war.

Report Post Tip

You seem mad.

Would you like a cookie?

Report Post Tip

Wait a moment. This isn't Betty. This is the kin of the notorious Black Betty, who had a child, bam a lam. And as we can see, the poor thing has lost her marbles. The damn thing's gone wild, bam a lam.

But to be serious...'Betty'. I'm afraid to inform you that yes, you will roll over and what's more, you'll fucking well say please.

Lilac kisses the deranged stranger on the cheek, looking him/her/it right in the eye before breaking into a sunny grin and skipping on her merry way, singing to herself.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A warning to all cities.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL