Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:55
Page:  1 
Taking Control of Staten Island Started by: Alexander on Apr 05, '13 00:28

There are a few people I need to highlight as I step up to the plate and take on the role of Godfather. It's always been said that a leader is only as good as the crew that works for him, I'm here to tell you that it is the damn truth. Ive been very fortunate to work with some incredibly loyal, dedicated, and trustworthy folks. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. Each of them deserves this moment in the spotlight, perhaps more so than I do.

To my hands, Roksana and Tiggy. Thank you two ladies for putting up with me over the past few months. My ups, my downs, and my indecisive nature. Whenever I've been unsure, over sure, or just in need of guidance, both of you have been rock stars in assisting me. Tiggy, since day one you've been a shinning star. Your dedication to me, and this crew goes without question. Every day it has been an absolute honor to work with you, and to learn from you. Roksana, you stepped into the Right Hand man position after Whitey returned to the Godfather family. During that time, you've grown as a mafioso, a leader, and a friend. Whenever I've needed something handled, you've stepped up to the plate and done it without a single question. You've always been willing to listen, offer advice, or pull me back in line when I start to fall off course. Being able to teach you little things here and there along the way has made this experience very enjoyable for me.

My crew, formerly BECO, now known as The Empire, thank you. If I had my way, every one of you would be in my Godfather family, but alas the Gods only allow ten people in the crew. It does pain me to send you down to the Captains family, but my door is always open, and I'll always be here for each and every one of you. We are family, regardless of being split into two different crews at this moment. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Godfather Steak, my man. It has been a long, strange, fascinating journey. From the days back in Philly when you where an upstart crewleader, to the move to New Orleans where you took the Godfather role, and finally to our home in New York. I've been with you from nearly the start. I can say with pride, I was in the corner stone of your organization and I was thrilled to see you prosper. Now you sit atop our world, and with your blessing I have taken the role of Godfather in Staten Island. For that I thank you greatly. Our friendship will only grow stronger, and our city will continue to prosper. Long live New York!

The rest of New York, the lovely ClockworkAngel and my dearest Cassi, thank you for the continued support. Your friendship and loyalty is undeniable and I'm a better man for being associated with you both. I look forward to seeing both of you grow and prosper as we all move forward.

Thank you everyone for listening to me carry on, I tend to get a bit emotion in times like these.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Alexander,

Your lineage has been supporting my run from the very beginning, as you stated. It is only fitting that our next chapter begins with you sitting at the top of Staten Island. Together, we will both become rich, successful, and run this city like a well oiled machine! To our future!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to one of the most deserving people I have ever met. I know you will make all of us proud as we start this new journey. It has been such an honor to serve as your Right Hand. You brought me in knowing I was still green, but was willing to teach me. Under your guidance I have grownin so many ways. But the biggest is how much our friendship has grown. I'm sure our families will stay close.

Report Post Tip

I have been very fortunate to be able to get the chance to work for you and am proud of you that you have been able to achieve the title of GodFather. It is an accomplishment I watched you for the short while I have been in this city work hard for.

I'm honored to be able to call you the GodFather of Staten Island and look forward to seeing everything that you create.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations mate! it was great working with you and you really deserve the rank of GF!

Report Post Tip

Hey man never got to work with you much but I know Godfather isn't easy and you definitely earned it so  big congrats to you man :)

Report Post Tip

Simba shows up late as usual

Well Godfather you know punctuality was never my strong point but i'm here now. Congratulations on obtaining the rank of Godfather, it is never an easy ride but you made it look just that.

I'm looking forward to the future of Staten Island and New York as a whole with 2 Godfather' at the helm.

Report Post Tip

LuckyLuciano has been silently standing in the back of the crowd smoking his fat cigar for some time now. He makes no comment, but after some time does look up to Alexander with his smartass grin. He nods whilst tipping his hat followed by lining his nose with his finger, the universal sign for "it's alright" or "congratulations." It's a proud day for Staten Island, and New York as a whole. A very proud day indeed.

Report Post Tip

Anna rushes in late with a wrapped gift in her hands - a highly polished hubcap with the words "Congratulations Godfather Alexander" and a tiny pony engraved on the front, which she pushes slides into Alexander's hands.

Alexander, it's fantastic to have seen all the work put into your crew by yourself and your hands, then again into the district along with ClockworkAngel and her crew. It's a genuine delight to be able to count you as one of New York's Godfathers. Long may Staten Island and New York prosper!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Alexander,My bloodline has seen you do wonders in the past and this is no exception.Your district is growing and looking more outstanding everyday congrats!

Report Post Tip

Her eyes weary from many days of travelling throughout the states she finally arrives home.

Alexander?!?! What the fuck? Why is the headquarters so quiet? Where is everyone? Why.. why is there a donkey costume hanging from the lamp in my office? Alexander?

Her questions receive no answer, unless you count the moaning of a few people huddled over buckets, trash cans, and other assorted vomit catching devices. Then she hears a familiar groan from behind the sofa in the back office. Rolling her eyes she steps over bodies and trash, narrowly escaping a falling pair of boxers that were stuck to the ceiling.

Alexander? Is that you?

Stepping into the office she almost loses the Salisbury steak lunch she had eaten at some random speakeasy in Philly as the stench of stale booze and vomit overcomes her.

Are you okay? I'm sorry I wasn't here to celebrate with you in person I was tending to family business for you... Alexander?

Her words are met with more moaning and a few dry heaves.

Oh get up! NOW!?!?! I'm tired of talking to a desk.

Not a sound... then.. Snoring.

Well shit.. I'm so not cleaning this place up. It's worse than the stories of Poisonous Jelly's celebration my Aunt told me when she warned me about being a hand to an up and coming Godfather on my thirteenth birthday, then she was killed in a war days later. Only there are no hubcaps used as platters to serve bananas and cookies or monkeys doing unmentionable things to children's toys. This is disgusting!

Her rant is interrupted by a quiet apology from Alexander and a loud thump as he fails to stand up.

What was that? Bacon? You want me to cook you BACON?!?! Have you seen the kitchen? Do you know there is a trout swimming in the sink with a child's doll?

She hears a giggle and "SUCCESS!!! Dat bum's..." then a fit of coughing/gagging followed by the word bacon being whispered over and over.

Make yer own damn bacon and while you're at it make me some. I'm going back to my office to see what other surprises await my discovery. The donkey suit is only the beginning I am sure. Fuckers go and throw a blow-out party without me. Typical.

She reaches the door and turns around to see Alexander finally upright using his desk to support himself wearing nothing more than a sheepish grin and a few rather deep scratches on his chest. He looks at her and asks how he can make them heal faster so the little woman doesn't notice.

Dude.. my only advice? Rub some bacon on it. Oh and congrats on Godfather. You have been a fantastic boss and friend and this journey has been one of the best experiences in my time here, as well as those that came before me. You have managed to awaken my ambition to go further and try harder. You're a true star and one day I hope you realise just how much you have done for me. Bacon buddies for life.

She gives her boss a wink and braves the obstacle course yelling to the man standing on his desk doing his best flamingo impersonation...

But you're still makin' yer on bacon!

Report Post Tip

Katniss approaches the newly appointed Godfather of Staten Island, bowing her head politely before speaking.

Godfather Alexander, our bloodlines have criss-crossed and known one another for generations, and it pleases me greatly to see you stand here before us all in the highest position This Thing of Ours has to offer. You have had a long journey to be here today, and I simply want to express my most heartfelt congratulations. Very well done, Sir, and here is to a long and successful run to you and yours!

Report Post Tip

Alexander, I am so very proud of you. What a joy and honor to see this day come for you. Watching you grow and raise up to this point has been a privilege and I only see bigger and better things coming from you. Congratulations to you on becoming a Godfather, it is well deserved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Taking Control of Staten Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL