Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:06
Page:  1 
We're gonna need more spinach! Started by: Alexander on Apr 05, '13 00:29

Good evening friends, family, associates, and those I havent associated with. I hope each of you is doing well on this fine evening, and I appreciate you taking the time out of your rather busy days to listen to me for a few moments! As you're all aware by now, I went toe to toe with the Godfather of Staten Island about an hour ago. He was a mean old bastard, waving his gun about, making demands he couldnt enforce, telling me how things where going to go. I just stood there with a grin as he rambled on. When he was finished, I looked him dead square in the eyes and shot him in the chest. By right and by blood, I stand here now as the Godfather of Staten Island.

Becoming the Godfather means I need to set up a Captain for the majority of my crew, so I have selected the finest man from my crew for the job. -Popeye- has been there for me from awhile now, and our bloodlines run way back. My trust in him is absolute, and I have all the total confidence that he shall continue to shine. As I hand these keys over to -Popeye-, I gave him my blessing to take the reigns and lead by example. You will shine sir, I know you shall.

Thank all of you for your time, I must excuse myself, there is a bit of celebrating I must do this evening!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Popeye, I know you will do Staten Island and Godfather Alexander proud. It has been an honor getting to know you these past months. I'm sure we will only grow closer from this.

Report Post Tip

TheHumanCentipede makes his way over to the new crew chief and extends three of its hands

Always knew of you and your ancestors to be solid guys. This is a positive for NY. Best wishes man.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip observes the speech from the river nearby when the newly made godfather, Alexander hands off his reigns to his new captain, a man by the name of -Popeye-

'Wow, what a day for New York, Congrats to you, godfather and to you Popeye, a captains position is a very esteemed honor and I wish you all the best, sir.'

Report Post Tip

Short but a sweet speech

Cross looks around and quitly bows and removes herself from the room as other seem to gather.

Report Post Tip

Garts old pal, you will be an excellent leader, as your bloodline has always been. Well deserevd.

Report Post Tip

Popeye takes a minute from eating a can of spinach to address the few people that has taken a moment out of their busy day to listen to Godfather Alexander and congratulate this old sailor.

First off I'd like to thank my two godfathers, Alexander and Phil Steak for believing in me and allowing me to grow in their fair city and authorizing me to do something I've wanted to do since I was a young lad.  I have learned so much from the both of you that I will carry with me and will work diligently to instill the same values into our family that we all hold close to our hearts here in New York. 

To the fine mobsters still mingling around thank you so much for your warm congratulations, it really means a lot! 

I'd also like to say to the other crew leaders not only in New York but around the country that I am always readily available for chats or should any issues arise that need addressed.  Now if you ladies and gentlemen can excuse me, there is still so much to do to get our head quarters set up.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Popeye.

Our paths have crossed many times, normally with me in your pockets in the process. I've always found you to be a fine mobster and look forward to watching you build Staten Island with Alexander and ClockworkAngel.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Alexander. That has a rather nice ring to it, I think :)

Sir, many many warm congratulations on this remarkable achievement. I am delighted to see you reach your goal and know without a shadow of a doubt that you will do your district and city justice via your fine leadership skills.

And also, of course, congratulations to Popeye. Well done to you both!

Report Post Tip

Mr.Popeye I must say congrats my old friend.You always give your 120% and it always pays off.If anybody knows you they know this man is perfect for the job and perfect you will be.I wish you the best and can't wait to see you flourish into what you have in store my man.Congrats and lets have a drink to celebrate no?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Popeye. The honour you've received, a very fine choice it must be added Godfather Alexander, was earned through determination, hard graft and unquestionable loyalty and commitment. A proud thing for all of us to see in this thing of ours and one we should all celebrate with joy.

It's true that the real hard work is only just beginning now, but when the work is put in the hands of a man of your nature there is no doubt that the job will be a successful one. Expectations are high, there's no denying that, but you'll go on to exceed each and everyone I'm sure. Kudos good sir, kudos.

Report Post Tip

Popeye, words cannot express how very proud I am to see this moment come. I was very fortunate to be in a position to meet you when you came to these shores a few months back and be able to get to know you. To see you in this moment now, I'm ecstatic. I know that you're going to be a fabulous leader and I look forward to working with you and watching you as you progress. Congratulations to you!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: We're gonna need more spinach!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL