Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Suburbs Expansion Started by: Cpt-Harris on Apr 07, '13 21:55

For those whose bloodlines have trodden these streets for a long time it is instinct to suspect any new bold of being rogue with no notice available on the streets. I can honestly say that I would have reacted exactly the same as Countdown, the thing is, if I was an IWP don there would have been one question...

'Is he in my Families city?'

If so then he'd have been gone, no questions, questions come later. And then I'd have been dead due to the mistake of leaders of this thing of ours and my head paraded round the streets as some sort of pariah.

For fear of getting too involved in this debate about someone who i don't know being authed between two very old friends and involving one very new but trusted friend I can only surmise that these cities haven't witnessed an effective rogue with the skill level to remove leaders and decimate crews in quite some time.

Maybe if there were memories of rogues decimating your family, even clearing cities of families, then people might put a little more thought into the process. Everyones just too worried about having their IWF HQ and their IWP status, no one feels they need a personality anymore, just the stats.

Report Post Tip

I think Tyrion said it the best,Moving along side enlight of the events,Congrats Soprano you earned it man now shine.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suburbs Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL