Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ballistic and The Paranoid Man Started by: Ballistic on Apr 08, '13 05:37

Upset you were demoted from rhm and HSL because you didn't update shot reports for 3+ weeks and didn't know to tell an unmaxed gun to stop shooting at durdens when he told you he had shot at two?

Yes, breaking laws of omerta is exactly what you should be bringing up.

Report Post Tip

While I'm not sure how having the body which could potentially prove that it was a suicide and not a murder is problematic, if the goal was to avoid police attention -burning a body in the middle of a public street and then leaving the ashes there- does not seem like it's conducive to the goal. Even if Whitey was instructed to dispose of the body the way he did so was inappropriate.

Report Post Tip

P, please do elaborate.
Q, with no body remaining, our modern 1920s technology wouldn't give our wonderful police any records of who or what this person was.
Leaving a dead body on the streets however would give them a face... then a name... then associates.

What I do find inappropriate is a thug and a gangster speaking out of place.

Report Post Tip

While only ashes currently remain, when you talk to a corpse, inspect it, and then set it on fire in a public place where there are pedestrians, and cars going by, and shop windows to look out of, attention is drawn. Including that of any beat officers that would potentially come by, and certainly that of countless civilians going about their business who from that behavior would very reasonably suspect foul play was involved and then go to the police. Finding a dead body by itself does not imply any further crimes. After ascertaining that the event was a suicide the police may have moved on. That implication is there for the many people around though when one talks to a corpse about how many people had to die for you to get where you are, and how other people were shooting at people in the Durden group, and then sets the corpse on fire. I find it likely that setting the corpse on fire is itself a crime.

I am certainly young, my ancestors shared my opinion but unfortunately my family seems prone to being accidentally shot, so they're not around to speak with me. I don't believe my being young nulls my constitutional right to speak my mind though. I am not being slanderous, nor impolite, so I don't see how I am being inappropriate.  . 

Report Post Tip

I stated that I placed the order for the body to be burned, to prevent johnny law from identifying the deceased.
You call this I appropriate, I call it security.
Would you like to know about the hundreds of men I have killed with my bare hands, hanging them from meat hooks, nude.
Slitting their throats and pulling their tongues threw their necks.
Cutting out their eyes.
Dropping them in the river.
Dismembering their limbs and feeding their body to hogs.
Let's not view ourselves as these noble saints, seriously.
Let's say it for what it is. This was an attempt to slander whitey because of personal feelings of the amazing and brilliant man. However, let everyone know, the fire was of my ordering.

Report Post Tip

I'm saying that by burning it HERE in public the body is more likely to be identified. I said the problem was not really with the burning so much as where it took place. I am not claiming a moral high ground, I didn't say my life is crime free, nor do I view myself in such a manner. But telling me about the hundreds of men you've killed in graphic detail in this publc place seems really detrimental to your stated goal of avoiding police involvement, as it did when Whitey mentioned it.

There is very clearly no slander here, I commented on an event we all saw occur, and your stating you ordered the activity confirms that we were not just all suffering from some kind of mass hallucination. There's no falsity involved.

While my feelings about someone are not relevant to whether I will particiate in social norming, I like Whitey. I think he is a good guy who is sometimes misguided. I have said as much many times before in the coffee shops in defense of him.

Report Post Tip

As a lowly thug, with the freedom of speech in this great country of America, I will elaborate for you Mr. Steak.

You tell us that Ballistic broke omertà by airing New York's laundry in public. When I quoted you, you were doing the same thing. With a broad definition of omertà, sure, you're both clearly breaking it. Under strict and opinionated definition, it's harder to break it down if either of you are breaking omertà. You sir though, are absolutely backing yourself against a wall with a double standard.

With that said, please reply to me and say "oh mere thug, remember I am a Godfather and I will laugh in your face." Go ahead, it won't hurt my feelings. Now that I've got your attention, a lonely little thug like me has the main Godfather of New York's attention. Let's talk about this burning body.

Poor Whitey, hey, Godfather DeadlySin said it first, that you know has a fetish for fire. It burns deep inside of him, turns his soul into hot coals, smoldering constantly. The inferno would drive him mad if you didn't see it out of the kindness of your heart Mr. Steak to let him on a longer leash every once and awhile, letting him burn bodies in the streets. You keep your trusted friend, closets business partner, on a leash. Sounds less like a man or more like a pet monkey. You are a great owner, always cleaning up your monkey's messes.

Or wait, it's Poor Whitey picking up your messes? Either way, I'm just a little ol' thug pointing out the fact that New York's great Godfather is trying to convince himself that he's got everyone convinced. We aren't convinced. We know what's going on. You can stop coming out to the streets and telling us that it was your call. You can stop making excuses for Whitey.

Report Post Tip

Ah P, my poor and slightly incompetent friend. Freedom of speech does not entitle you to open your mouth. It entitles you to voice your opinion and stage protests against the government. To not be oppressed by the government.
This amendment has no relations to our world and slander.
I have a soft spot for you, I truly do. Let me take you under my wings and mentor you. I feel you severely need guidance. A role model or figure to look up to would be good for you.

Report Post Tip

While all this talk of getting rid of bodies is in the air I'd just like to state that over at NY Meat we do have an industrial size meat grinder. Just saying.

Report Post Tip

Well, I am only a thug. We thugs don't know all the nooks and secrets of this world yet. Your offer is, well, it's an offer. But I think a pack of wolves would do better.

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry Mr. StripSteak,

i won't be making a trip to New York anytime soon even to visit the business district. I'm turned off by the smell of burning corpses and I prefer my meat less rare...

And I just don't trust steak that is undercooked.  

Neither did my father.

Report Post Tip

Good thing your father was well done then.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ballistic and The Paranoid Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL