Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:45:11
Page:  1 
Kuky-poo, where are you? Started by: Countdown on Apr 08, '13 14:41

So.. it has been numerous weeks since the Kuku bloodline blessed us with one of his incoherent rants. He has taken up the challenge laid down to him by myself and a few others of being a respectable mobster.

However, I am aching to see if he is capable of keeping up the same street activity with his bloodline's new persona. Maybe now he realises that it is a little tougher to keep the streets ticking over when attempting to present yourself as a respectable mafioso? So far that has been but a few musings from him. I'm wondering how he is getting along after going against his ancestors usual traits of spouting off at the mouth and getting shot.

Where are the intriguing subjects Kuku? Have you lost your way when it comes to street speaking?

No doubt I and many others are already impressed that he has lived this long.

Is it going to happen? Dare I say it...? Can Kuku become an accepted member of our society while still having the street presence he used to?

Thoughts and opinions on his story so far would be much appreciated. Hopefully from someone who has had more personal dealings with him than I have.

Report Post Tip

I must say Countdown, this is an Eggsellent post but all yolking aside I too have wondered the same thing.

For years he's been shouting about how important street speaking is and how much he excels at it however, is he really capable of maintaining his activity whilst presenting serious and respectful speeches?

It would be interesting to see him grace our fair streets once more, Where art thou Kuku?

Report Post Tip

I've seen you mention the Kuku bloodline a number of times in a similar vein and always meant to retort but got distracted by shiny things and the likes (not just our local coffee shops, I must point out).

You are aware that the bloodline in question has gone bold on our streets? That he did so in less than ideal circumstances, with an open city and non backed authings, and without the backing of a strong city or hitsquad as would normally be the case? That the bloodline in question did a relatively good job at it (in-spite of 99% of our community expecting, waiting and nudging him towards failure at the time)?

I can't remember the specific details that surrounded the end of that run, my fathers journals mainly contain drawings of monkeys around that particular era, but I'm almost sure it ended in a proud way and with no ill feelings or rants being thrown around by the next of kin. I am open to correction on that, so please do correct me if wrong.

I feel you're being a little harsh on the egg licking man. He has his quirks and idiosyncrasies, but nothing that would warrant an attack on his potential in my own humble opinion. Perhaps you should take him under your wing? I'd love to see the results of a "Kuku-down" hybrid.

Report Post Tip

Ah, but Satanta, while your bloodline has been away from our shores, the Kuklinski one has not and has been making himself look rather silly on numerous occasions. To the point where every poster he put up was ridiculed by the vast majority of our population.

An interesting point you make about taking him under my wing, however I think I am one of those who has seen red over his bloodline more than most and I'm not sure I can put aside the bad blood towards his lineage just yet, although since the challenge was laid down he has most definitely started to change my opinion of him.

Report Post Tip

The short answer is no. On the few times my family has attempted to stay under the radar it has invariably been blown by public speaking. My accent, my style, my over-use of elipses, my basic command of spelling and grammar have all contributed to giving away the identity of my bloodline. Kuku is in the same boat. He has been so prolific out here for so long it wouldn't take an expert voice analyst to spot his family style out here in the streets.

If the Kuku family is attempting to stay under the radar and behave as a respectable mafiosi he cannot come out on the streets with anything like as much regularity as he once did... and he would do well to have a friend edit his speeches for syntax and style before he set foot out of his HQ.

Report Post Tip

ahem. It appears that he is not flying under the radar at all, and I really don't pay enough attention. Mr Kuku- may take my previous statement as advice should he ever wish to take this thing of ours seriously.

Report Post Tip

He's currently wearing his bloodline name proudly on his shirt The Red God, so I don't believe trying to stay under the radar is a major concern at the moment.

I've no doubts that the egg man has done questionable things, he does tend to enjoy the limelight from time to time. I simply wished to point out that on a previous occasion, he was able to bury such actions and behave in a way that any mobster would be proud. Perhaps that was a façade or a ploy, or perhaps that was the real Kuku trying to break free from his oft adopted role as a jester and devils advocate? I don't know either way, just something worth a moments ponder.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuky-poo, where are you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL