Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Zero Dark McHannon Started by: CarlGrimes on Apr 10, '13 00:49

Kill_The_Irishman shakes both Carl's and Zero's hand.

Congratulations Carl and Zero, This is well deserved...

Zero, good luck with the new crew, Been a pleasure working with you!

Carl, I'm honored to join you on your endeavor of Godfather...

With that Irish walks over to the liquor that SpaceCowboy brought... "It's time to drunk."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to both Carl and Zero and the rest of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Carl Grimes. In the brief while when my blood worked alongside you, only nice things were said about you. Extremely well deserved.

Zero, My heartfelt congratulations on your chance to go bold. While we may have had our differences, you are someone whom I have the utmost respect for. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Carl, my dear friend. I am so incredibly happy to see you reach this noble achievement. You deserve every ounce of the congratulations you receive. You are a pleasure to work with and I am proud to stand alongside you here in Detroit. I can think of no better person to lead an exceptionally talented and dedicated district within Detroit.

Zero, it simply goes without saying that this was bound to happen for you - it was only ever a matter of time and now, finally, that time has come. I have profound respect for your bloodline and take great pleasure in seeing you exactly where you belong - as a leader.

Congratulations to you both! Slainte!

Report Post Tip

Congrats to both of you. Both are very deserving!

Report Post Tip

Carl, my main man. I'm speechless to see you get your own district. I have worked with your bloodline for sometime now, and I know without a doubt you shall do amazing things for Corktown. Great man for the job. 

Zero, since joining 'The Space Outlaws' in Chicago you have always stepped up to the plate, giving it 110%. I can't think of no better man to take over Carl's crew, well done, you truely desevere this. 

Congrats my friends.

Handshakes both Carl and Zero, then leaves a bottle of whiskey on the table.

Report Post Tip

Carl, Zero you guys rock. It's been an absoloute pleasure working with the pair of you since I walked into this thing of ours and I have had nothing but respect for the both of you.

I would also like to give out a congratulations to Intrigue who has done nothing but work her ass of for this city and district. She sits in the background and gets on with things, she doesn't complain, she doesn't argue, all she does is get the job done and in good fashion. You deserve being promoted to CarlGrimes RHM and I'll ressurect the chocobos to fight on my side for anyone who says otherwise.

Let the good times roll - the best is yet to come!

Before I join in with the liquid celebrations, you'll have to excuse me. It's time for my daily injection of awesome sauce.

Report Post Tip

Ive been assured by two very confident people that Carl is being watched at all times. We all know Carl is becoming a hot head and challenging authority. He isnt meaning to be so brash, its just apart of coming of age. So while Carl figures Carl out, make sure he doesnt stray far from the house. His silenced pistol only has to many bullets. Be safe Carl, walkers are everywhere.

Report Post Tip

Carl waves to Godfather Alexander from inside the house, as he stood in the window.

Report Post Tip

Cory Motha' Fuckin' Chase yay. Zero etc. Auth! yayay. Congrats. <3

I think that summed it up pretty well.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on a well deserved promotion sir and that bold suit really fits you perfectly :)

Report Post Tip

Kim Jong il walks up to CarlGrimes & Zero McHannon and handles them 2 of the finest cuban cigars.....

Congrats gentlemen! I have loyal work with the both of you since the days of Chicago. Ever since the move to Detroit there wasnt two people working harder to rebuild Corktown. It's been a few months and now the streets of Corktown are triving with business. Don't let the happy kids walking down the streets, because the rackets both of you have taken over it what lead you to this point. Basket in the golry Gentlemen you both earned it . Carl as your left hand man I cant wait to see you cement your name as the orginal Godfather of Corktown.

Kim Jong il shakes both CarlGrimes & Zero_McHannon and takes a puff from his cigar and hurries off to his office in the headquarters....

Report Post Tip

Tommo lights up a cigar and appraoches both Carl and Zero with a handshake.

Today is a good, memorable day for Detroit.

Congratulations, its been a pleasure to work along side both of you.

Well earned and truly deserved!

Report Post Tip

Zero stood there with CarlGrimes and shook hands as the people congrat them on their new step forward. Zero pulled his cape closley around him as he nodded his head to all the people and extended hands.

"I want to thank all of you that attended here today, it is greatly appreciated and your thanks will be taken very generously. I didn't expect such a welcoming of this magnitude and it's special to see all the faces that attended to celebrate this occasion with us. Thank you all once again, you have really made me feel at home already."

He released his cape and let it touch the ground. He raised his sword in the air as he began to speak again.

"I will do my best to make all of you proud. It is an honor to be working with these fine people of Detroit and they have always made me feel like I belonged here. They have been at my side since the beginning and I will return that loyalty. I am looking forward to working with all the members of this community, you guys are the ones to rightfully thank. You all made me feel welcome, and that is a great power in itself. May mako be with you all. You are all beautiful."

Report Post Tip

Raoul sneaked up from the sewers blow, appearing in the middle of the thinning crowd. Intrigue had tried to give him pointers on being fashionably late, but he never quite got the concept. Still he was here now, he'd finally had gotten the stench from those two hookers and the rent boy off him, plus he had a new associate to 'punish', so things where looking up. Still, there was a little more unpleasantness needed.

Zero and Carl, Carl and Zero. What to say about these two... "mga tao na lumabas nang panakaw sa likod para sa sex at hindi nagbibigay ng abot sa paligid". I was going to come and offer a simple congratulations, but then momma always said the truth will set you free. She also said if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all. But she's dead, so what would she know anyway?

So, someone let a prepubescent wannabe sheriff have the keys to the district? It wasn't bad enough when he had keys to the fort? I remember when I used to stay quite a bit in the Antichrists bed... erm fort...

Raoul looks momentarily saddened as he thinks of something from his past before a countenance of resolve blots it out.

There where toys everywhere. His Room floor was littered with paper hankies and dirty clothes. He never showered, he never ate his vegetables, and he only ever read the cartoons in the paper. How do you expect someone whi can't even put it in the waste basket or flush it when he finishes to ruin a district.

Raoul spots Martiiiii whisper something to CrossHair and they both start giggling.

No Martiiiii, this has nothing at all to do with how he dumped me for VinceNoir and his Squirrel Penis! I'm sure Vince will be only too pleased to learn how you refer to him behind his back. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, which brings us to Zero. Mr McHannon, you at least do deserve the promotion. You were a fabulous RHM, it was a pleasure to communicate with you, and although I still can't dip your pockets, I'm sure that even my meagre skills will get there some day, so I can't hold that against you. You even had the decency to clean up after yourself when you read Carl and my mail exchanges. Alas, that is why you should have refused your own crew. He needs you. He needed you to be the father figure he never had, the steadying hand he cried out for when he had to shoot his own momma and his pa went of the reservation so to speak. Sure, once upon a time he had me to hold him and reinforce his spine, but that doesn't happen any more, and Vince couldn't reinforce a matchstick. I truly am saddened Zero, I thought you at least had more sense. I see why they call you Zero now...

Sill, its not all bad. I bought you both some nice Table linen and a WPNS condament set as a gift. Oh, and as requested I sourced some of that Buckfast Tonic wine you are both fond off. So where's the hors d'ouvres?

Report Post Tip

Leave my nuts outta this Raoul.

Vince does a fisty cuffs motion towards Raoul Silva

Report Post Tip

I didn't mention your nuts Miss Noir. Oh, are you any relation to Petit merde Noir?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zero Dark McHannon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL