Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:45:22
Page:  1 
Critical Thinking Started by: Wiz_Khalifa on Apr 13, '13 16:30
The alarm didn't even wake him up. He's been awake on his own. Half the shit that crawls into his skull can't even be comprehended... Not even to him. It's been a regular week. His portion of New York's marijuana imports made it in. His associates distributed it as planned, the money is flowing. Even the broads weren't a problem as usual. But still... Something fucked with his mind... Maybe it was intuition, maybe it was perception... He didn't know, and he slowly stopped caring. Business still needed to be handled. "I'm never too rich, to make another dollar", he always told himself. I keep my pistol on my nightstand, and my tommy gun close by. The cops talk to me, but I never talk to them about my business. I just enjoy the extra cash they make me. It's a dirty business... Sometimes we gotta get a little dirty... A wise man told me that once. It was a risky one too... You always have to have a tight circle. You never know who talks and who really listens. Who gives a fuck, and who wants to fuck you over. That's why I remain loyal, and expect loyalty in return. But for those who don't remain true... Well vengeance comes right? The old D Town ruins proves that. I've been ecstatic to see a better city there anyway. My father rests well. Life's a gamble, and its almost like dying is your best bet... But I look death in it's eyes and take it's mask off. We can't bite the hands that feed us, or betray those who support us. Often times we question if those there for us are indeed "there for us". Questions often go unanswered in life, so we must make with what we got. If I don't, who will? What makes me think this? Maybe it's intuition... Maybe it's perception. Perhaps I just see a light into darkness? Ehhh who knows? Real Gangsters move in silence however... Omerta, it is the code of silence correct? Too many people talk in these streets. I'll go back to my clouded thoughts. Perhaps I'll find clarity there. If not, I guess I'll never know. Call me crazy, it's a compliment, I feel like I'm worse... It's like a sickness.
Report Post Tip

You're crazy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Critical Thinking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL